Pentagon 9/11 Analyzed in Depth.

and no matter what paint you put on it an A-3 is NOT a corporate jet or a commuter plane. so not one person described seeing the A-3 or the missile.

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

Alan Wallace -- firefighter with safety crew at Pentagon's heliport. We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a 320 Airbus.

Please include 'links' (like this to Alan Wallace Testimony) or we have nothing to deliberate. Alan Wallace was attached to on-station Foam 161 and 9/11 was his first day on the job. Your information above contradicts the testimony of Alan Wallace who said:

Alan Wallace Testimony

Alan Wallace >> The airplane appeared to be a Boeing 757 or an Air Bus 320- white with blue and orange stripes. Mark later recalled the plane was silver and even identified that it was American Airlines. So many people think Mark and I watched the plane hit the building. We did NOT. We only saw it approach for an instant. I would estimate not longer than half a second . . .

Mr. Official Cover Story Fizz has deliberately removed certain terms to change Alan Wallace Testimony to agree with 'his' Official Cover Story LIES. This bottom-of-the-barrel DoD Op (How To Spot) refuses to include third-party links to his sources, because then you would know for a fact that ... HE ... IS ... LYING. Period.

Every reply you send in my direction 'without' third-party sources to support your idiotic Cover Story is an 'empty post' with nothing but Mr. Fizz running his Official Cover Story mouth.

GL,

Terral

Alan Wallace -- firefighter with safety crew at Pentagon's heliport. We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a 320 Airbus.

Please include 'links' (like this to Alan Wallace Testimony) or we have nothing to deliberate. Alan Wallace was attached to on-station Foam 161 and 9/11 was his first day on the job. Your information above contradicts the testimony of Alan Wallace who said:

Alan Wallace Testimony

Alan Wallace >> The airplane appeared to be a Boeing 757 or an Air Bus 320- white with blue and orange stripes. Mark later recalled the plane was silver and even identified that it was American Airlines. So many people think Mark and I watched the plane hit the building. We did NOT. We only saw it approach for an instant. I would estimate not longer than half a second . . .

Mr. Official Cover Story Fizz has deliberately removed certain terms to change Alan Wallace Testimony to agree with 'his' Official Cover Story LIES. This bottom-of-the-barrel DoD Op (How To Spot) refuses to include third-party links to his sources, because then you would know for a fact that ... HE ... IS ... LYING. Period.

Every reply you send in my direction 'without' third-party sources to support your idiotic Cover Story is an 'empty post' with nothing but Mr. Fizz running his Official Cover Story mouth.

GL,

Terral

even in your quote it says a 757 or a A320.

it doesnt say A-3 or a missile.

so now you are claiming that the pentagon was attacked THREE TIMES? once by a missile, once by an A-3 and then a third time by a 757 or an A320?!! :cuckoo:

Hi Mr. Fizz:

hole11.jpg

an A-3 has a wingspan or 72' 6" so how can it make a hole in a reinforced building that is 141' wide?

it can't. its too small.

Mr. Fizz is asking questions, when he is supposed to be showing us evidence that a 100-ton Jetliner (AA77) crashed into this Wedge One E-ring Wall going 530 miles per hour from the southwest. The reason Mr. Fizz wants to talk endlessly about the size of his little hole is over the complete lack of evidence for his crashed 100-ton Jetliner. :0) Note that even Mr. Fizz identifies the fact that no windows are broken on the third floor ...

impact_scale.jpg

... but a real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner stands more than 40 feet tall off the tarmac on the cotton-picking runway!

facade-intactesma.jpg

The windows above and on the left side of the little 18-feet 3-inch second-story hole are NOT broken, but this Official Cover Story Lunatic really wants you to believe a 100-ton Jetliner crashed here! The size of the first-floor hole means nothing in this debate ...

2attacks1.jpg

... because the Green SUV is untouched ...

fire_spools.jpg

... and Cable Spools talker than a man (pic) stand directly in the flight path for any first-floor crash. Look carefully at the white circle where I highlighted Column #17 that is still very much intact on the first floor. Then note the black plastic covering the cables is 'not' melted, because the Raytheon Missile exploded 'inside' the E-ring Wall. That is why the large cable spool is leaning back in our direction rather than being dragged into the Pentagon by a 100-ton Jetliner going 530 miles per hour. You can see the second-story concrete slab is still intact, because the fire is blazing away on the second floor between Column #16 and #18. Then enlarge this damage schematic photograph ...

pent-ricostruzionedannouw0.jpg

... to realize that Column #9 and #10 are also intact. These columns are on 10-foot centers, which means the distance from Column #17 to #10 is no more than seventy feet 'and' the Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 crashed on a 45-degree angle from the south ...

Gallopsimulation.jpg

... which means the impact hole 'should' extend all the way over to CL-5 going north 'and' to CL-21 on the right side. However, none of this ever happened ...

lawn2.jpg

... because the temporary contractor construction trailers stood directly in the flight path of the starboard (right side) wing!!!! Allow the 100-ton Jetliner to pass 'over' those trailers at 530 miles per hour and they would have been sucked right inside the Pentagon. However, Terry Cohen was having a meeting inside one of those trailers and she was standing in front of the little entry hole in mere seconds ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Saw "Just Smoke."[/ame]

The size of the first-floor hole does not matter, because subsequent 'explosions' enlarged the hole; until the E-ring Roof finally collapsed at 10:15 AM (my Pentagon Timeline).

leftsidedamage.jpg

This is the very best picture of the E-ring Hole left-side to CL-5 showing the temporary construction fence thrown back in our direction and over the hood of the little sports car. A man can stand on the hood of that undamaged SUV and reach up to the elevation of the second-story slab, which means very simply that NO ROOM exists for any 44-foot tall 100-ton Jetliner! Period! Terry Cohen ran from the small 18-feet hole to hear the 'Terrible Explosion' from the 9:37:27 AM A-3 Jet attack, which created all the FIRE in the lower pic:

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The "Just Smoke" environment was changed into a 'Fiery Inferno' (Lloyd's "Big Boom") only after the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet crash, which is proven by careful examination of Terry Cohen's Pentagon Testimony (What Really Happened).

Mr. Fizz is trying to make his little hole bigger to accommodate 'his' 100-ton Jetliner, but the evidence shows nothing like that ever happened:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]These Experts Agree With Me[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

even in your quote it says a 757 or a A320.

it doesnt say A-3 or a missile.

Alan Wallace and Mark Skipper saw the painted-up A-3 Skywarrior (pic) approaching the Pentagon, during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (my Blog Entry). The firemen saw the A-3 for perhaps a half second to then begin running north 'just before' the Missile Strike and 'just before' the A-3 began clipping light poles and 'just before' the A-3 flew over the E-ring wall. Yes. Alan Wallace thought he saw an American Airlines Jetliner in the flash of that moment, because the DoD painted up their Flying Bomb to look like a real Jetliner. Yes. These firemen thought the A-3 Jet hit the Pentagon, because the Missile exploded behind them and they did not see the A-3 fly through the single smoke plume.

These firemen gave accurate testimony for what they thought they saw on 9/11, but to this day they do 'not' know the 911Truth. Alan Wallace and Mark Skipper were trapped in the corner created by the E-ring Wall and the south Heliport Building Wall, which concentrated the sound waves to render both men temporarily deaf. Both men suffered severe shock and ran to hide under their vehicles parked on the north side of the Heliport Building, until the A-3 returned just 4 minutes and 48 seconds later to create all of the 'fire.'

afterplane.jpg

The firemen were chased out from under their vehicles by the fire, until they eventually regained their hearing and began helping other people suffering from this inside-job attack.

so now you are claiming that the pentagon was attacked THREE TIMES? once by a missile, once by an A-3 and then a third time by a 757 or an A320?!! :cuckoo:

Asking stupid questions only makes 'you' appear the fool before these readers. Yes. The Pentagon was attacked 'three times:'

RealDamage.jpg

1. 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (Alan Wallace and April Gallop were injured)
2. 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Strike
3. 9:42 - 10:15 AM Demolition Explosions taking down the E-ring Roof

My Pentagon Timeline:

14. 9:31:39 AM Missile Strikes Wedge One Column Line 14 of E-Ring Wall (gif = diagram)

27. 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet crashes between Column Line 8 and 13 at base of E-Ring wall (diagram = lower pic)

34. 9:42 AM Massive explosion throws fire and smoke from the entry hole as DoD attempts to bring E-Ring roof down (timeline)
35. 9:42 AM Lloyd England experiences his 'third' explosion (story)
36. 9:43 AM Captain Defina orders Foam Unit 331 to set up where Engine 161 established a hydrant supply of water (Public Action Timeline)
37. 9:43 AM Massive Impact Area Explosion (link)
38. 9:45 AM Massive Impact Area Explosion Explosion Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ_g1buWhAA&feature=player_embedded

39. 9:55 AM Captain Gibbs evacuates Impact Area (ACAAR Page 200)
40. 9:55 AM Firefighters interrupted operations, abandoned equipment, shut off hoses, and ran to protected areas (ACAAR Page 200)
41. 9:58 AM Huge Explosion (timeline)
42. 10:00-10:15 AM Explosions continue shaking the Pentagon in DoD vain attempts to bring E-Ring roof down (timeline)
43. 10:09:00 Impact Area Explosion (timeline)
44. 10:12:56 Impact Area Explosion News video*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WefPzgxvfS4&feature=player_embedded

45. 10:14:04 Impact Area Explosion (News video*)
46. 10:14:08 Impact Area Explosion (News video*)
47. 10:15 AM Chief Schwartz orders full evacuation over warnings of approaching hijacked aircraft (ACAAR Page 200)
48. 10:15:16 Impact Area Explosion (News video*)
Then realize the 911CR 'and' the ACAAR never use the plural term "explosions" (#10) even one time, as the Govt Documentation Proves A 9/11 Inside Job (my Topic).

PS. Mr. Pentagon Investigator Fizz: Please provide a link to 'your' Pentagon Timeline from which your investigation should be based. TY in advance ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

hole11.jpg

an A-3 has a wingspan or 72' 6" so how can it make a hole in a reinforced building that is 141' wide?

it can't. its too small.

Mr. Fizz is asking questions, when he is supposed to be showing us evidence that a 100-ton Jetliner (AA77) crashed into this Wedge One E-ring Wall going 530 miles per hour from the southwest.

holy fuck you are an ignorant asshole!!!
you are telling me that we are not supposed to question the things you say? thats the most ridiculous fucking argument you have ever made!!

the fallacy of your statement is that the 100 ton jetliner isnt really a 100 ton jetliner. you arent even smart enough to know what you are looking at when you quote specs. 100 tons is the maximum take-off weight. it is NOT what the 757 actually weighs, you dumbfuck. yet you keep saying over and over and over again that its 100 tons actually only weighs 64 tons. YOU CANT EVEN GET YOUR MOST BASIC DETAILS RIGHT!!!!
Boeing 757-200 | Airliners.net

then you keep showing the outside of the building looking for the 757 when the plane crashed INTO the building. most of the debris is INSIDE, jackass.
p1010013.jpg

p1010015.jpg

hullpiece.jpg

scrap_lawn1.jpg

sipa_n0116740.jpg

morris.html

debris_large.jpg

debris_large_2.jpg

debris_small_2.jpg

debris_small.jpg

The reason Mr. Fizz wants to talk endlessly about the size of his little hole is over the complete lack of evidence for his crashed 100-ton Jetliner. :0) Note that even Mr. Fizz identifies the fact that no windows are broken on the third floor ...

impact_scale.jpg

and with your thousands and thousands of hours you claim that you spent i'm sure you were thorough enough to check on the windows, right? obviously not. :cuckoo:
you do know that the windows were blast resistant and cost about $10,000 a piece, right? i guess not. fucking moron!! :lol:
Viracon to Receive Award for Blast Resistant Windows in Pentagon

... but a real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner stands more than 40 feet tall off the tarmac on the cotton-picking runway!

facade-intactesma.jpg
how fucking dumb can you possibly be? its really sad that i need to point this out to you but do you think that maybe..... just possibly.... that the fact that it is standing on the landing gear and wheels might possibly add to its overall height on the "cotton picking" runway? :lol:

The windows above and on the left side of the little 18-feet 3-inch second-story hole are NOT broken, but this Official Cover Story Lunatic really wants you to believe a 100-ton Jetliner crashed here! The size of the first-floor hole means nothing in this debate ...

2attacks1.jpg
you mean the $10,000 per item blast proof windows survived the blast of a 757 hitting the building? how odd that something the government bought actually did what it was designed to do. :lol:

so you think the size of the hole has nothing to do with anything? why is that? because it proves that your A-3 could not possibly have made the hole!!!

you fucking ignorant moron. as soon as somebody proves your hoax to be incorrect you say "it doesnt mean anything" and go into your delusional denial mode.

well it does mean something. it means you are a fucking delusional moron that refuses to look at ALL the evidence and instead only see what you want to see.

Last edited:
Hi Mr.Fizz :)cool:):

you are telling me that we are not supposed to question the things you say? thats the most ridiculous fucking argument you have ever made!!

Mr. Fizz ran out of Official Cover Story Arguments to begin his swearing really fast. Asking me a thousand questions does NOT make any Official Cover Story Case. Period. Mr. Fizz uses Disinformation Trickery in order to hide the fact that no pictures of any crashed AA77 even exist and the Pentagon evidence DOES NOT even begin to match 'his' Official Cover Story LIES. Once again I am looking at a post from this guy that makes a case for NOTHING ...

the fallacy of your statement is that the 100 ton jetliner isnt really a 100 ton jetliner . . . you arent even smart enough to know what you are looking at when you quote specs. 100 tons is the maximum take-off weight.

No sir. The maximum takeoff weight of a Boeing 757-200 class Jetliner is 255, 000 pounds or well over 125 tons (specs). However, AA77 was canceled on 9/11 (#1) and nothing like that ever crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 or any other day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA"]Jamie McIntyre Was There On 9/11[/ame]

it is NOT what the 757 actually weighs, you dumbfuck.

Mr. Fizz is tired of being sent here every day to lose Official Cover Story Debates, so he escalates into a swearing frenzy from time to time. :0)

yet you keep saying over and over and over again that its 100 tons actually only weighs 64 tons. YOU CANT EVEN GET YOUR MOST BASIC DETAILS RIGHT!!!!
Boeing 757-200 | Airliners.net

No sir. A real 100-ton Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has a 60-ton Titanium Frame and two (2) 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, before you add the indestructible landing gear, fuel, cargo, water, people, etc., etc.. These Aviation/Military Experts agree with me that we are talking about a "100-Ton Jetliner."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]@ 00:58/6:12[/ame]

This Official Cover Story LIAR is trying to reduce the size of 'his' mythical AA77 Jetliner by almost half! :0)

then you keep showing the outside of the building looking for the 757 when the plane crashed INTO the building. most of the debris is INSIDE, jackass.

When all else fails for Mr. Fizz, then he just starts lying!

NoWayBaby.jpg

You are looking at the aftermath of the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike 'and' the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash (imprint + story) that struck the second-story concrete slab elevation to explode into a kazillion little bits. What Really Happened at the Pentagon has NOTHING to do with any AA77 100-ton Jetliner. Period. That is 'your' Official Cover Story LIE that gave the Corrupt Inside-job FBI jurisdiction over the Pentagon Case, even though the FBI helped to carry out the attacks ...

and with your thousands and thousands of hours you claim that you spent i'm sure you were thorough enough to check on the windows, right? obviously not. :cuckoo:
you do know that the windows were blast resistant and cost about $10,000 a piece, right? i guess not. fucking moron!!

Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth? In other words, this Official Cover Story Stooge thinks that expensive glass windows can remain unbroken after being struck by a 100-ton Jetliner going 530 miles per hour! :0)

Once again this guy offers his big mouth and no third-party support for anything, and I was hoping the DoD would actually send me a competent Disinfo Stooge ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Let us not forget that Terrels missile was able to knock over at least one light pole in its wake but was unable to move empty cable reels.

funny thing about these pictures is that it completely disproves terral's missile shockwave hoax and his A-3 hoax....

generator_fire1.jpg

generator_fence2.jpg

for instance, his shock wave was supposed to be able to knock over much more sturdy light poles yet they leave this temporary fencing in place. this is where the engine from the 757 passed through on the way to the pentagon. it is too far from the centerline of the damage to be an A-3. also notice that the damage is all bent TOWARDS the pentagon indication that it could not have possibly been caused by an explosion.

Hi Mr.Fizz :)cool:):

Mr. Fizz ran out of Official Cover Story Arguments to begin his swearing really fast. Asking me a thousand questions does NOT make any Official Cover Story Case. Period. Mr. Fizz uses Disinformation Trickery in order to hide the fact that no pictures of any crashed AA77 even exist and the Pentagon evidence DOES NOT even begin to match 'his' Official Cover Story LIES. Once again I am looking at a post from this guy that makes a case for NOTHING ...
i'll curse as much as i fucking want and the more you complain about me doing it the more i will bring to everyone's attention what a complete fucking moronic asshole you are.

you have this ridiculous double standard that its ok for you to question everything about 9/11 but its not ok for anyone to question your absurd hoax.

there is an infinately larger percentage of 757 parts at the pentagon than there are A-3 or missile parts.

you also have ZERO pictures of a missile and ZERO pictures of an A-3.

there are hundreds of witnesses that saw ONE airplane go towards and crash into the pentagon. some even name the plane as a 757. there is not one witnesses that says they saw an A-3 or a missile. so you have no pictures, no debris and no witnesses to back up any of your hoax.

the fallacy of your statement is that the 100 ton jetliner isnt really a 100 ton jetliner . . . you arent even smart enough to know what you are looking at when you quote specs. 100 tons is the maximum take-off weight.

No sir. The maximum takeoff weight of a Boeing 757-200 class Jetliner is 255, 000 pounds or well over 125 tons (specs).
well then i have no idea where you are getting your 100 ton aircraft statement from. all i know is that it's wrong. the weight of a 757-200 with two rolls royce RB211s is 127,810lb.

from Boeing 757-200 | Airliners.net
Weights
Operating empty with P&W engines 57,840kg (127,520lb), with RB211s 57,975kg (127,810lb). Basic max takeoff 99,790kg (220,000lb),

However, AA77 was canceled on 9/11 (#1) and nothing like that ever crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 or any other day.

Jamie McIntyre Was There On 9/11
every flight that didnt make it to their destination by the time the FAA cleared the skies is listed as cancelled.

surely you arent going to try to make the argument that flight 77 would have reached its destination by the time the skies were cleared.

nevermind. scratch that. you are are DUMBFUCK and probably will try to make that argument.

you want to tell all the american airline employees that checked the passengers in, loaded the airplane with bags and pushed the aircraft back from the gate.... as well as the tower personal at Dulles that gave it clearance to take off that the flight was cancelled.

oh, you might want to tell the passengers and crew that died on the plane it was cancelled. you can also tell the families of those people it was cancelled too.:cuckoo:

you really are a dumbfuck!!! :lol:

Mr. Fizz is tired of being sent here every day to lose Official Cover Story Debates, so he escalates into a swearing frenzy from time to time. :0)
tired of being sent here?

and miss all your delusional statements such as i am a government agent and a bow shockwave from a missile knocked over light poles but left car windows intact?

you cant pay for entertainment like that!!! :lol:

if you think calling you a moronic dumbfuck is a swearing frenzy then you should see what happens when i get pissed off!! :razz:
i call you are moronic dumbfuck because thats the best description for you. its not a frenzy.

No sir. A real 100-ton Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has a 60-ton Titanium Frame and two (2) 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, before you add the indestructible landing gear, fuel, cargo, water, people, etc., etc.. These Aviation/Military Experts agree with me that we are talking about a "100-Ton Jetliner."

@ 00:58/6:12
i'm sorry... but now you are changing your statement. your claim is that we should find a 100 ton jetliner AFTER it crashes into the pentagon. do you really think that the jet fuel and the water would remain intact after it crashes into the pentagon? the people?

as i just showed above, the weight of a COMPLETE 757-200 is 127,810lb (about 64 tons). this includes the engines (that means you just LIED above) and the landing gear (again you LIED above) unless of course you think that a 757 can operate without them.

you are a moronic dumbfuck.

your video is a complete joke. it talks about a "ten foot high hole"

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A TEN FOOT HIGH HOLE TO YOU IGNORANT MORONIC DUMBFUCKS!! :lol:
sipa_n0116740.jpg

This Official Cover Story LIAR is trying to reduce the size of 'his' mythical AA77 Jetliner by almost half! :0)
no. i am showing the actual weight of your "100 ton jetliner" because either you are too much of a moronic dumbfuck to know what it weighs even after being shown or you are a complete fucking LIAR.
you choose which one better suits you.

When all else fails for Mr. Fizz, then he just starts lying!

NoWayBaby.jpg

You are looking at the aftermath of the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike 'and' the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash (imprint + story) that struck the second-story concrete slab elevation to explode into a kazillion little bits. What Really Happened at the Pentagon has NOTHING to do with any AA77 100-ton Jetliner. Period. That is 'your' Official Cover Story LIE that gave the Corrupt Inside-job FBI jurisdiction over the Pentagon Case, even though the FBI helped to carry out the attacks ...
where is your proof that a missile hit the pentagon? your eyewitnesses? how about the proof of your A-3? your witnesses for that?

you keep saying a 757 didnt hit the pentagon...well something hit it, right? so PROVE what hit it!!!

dont just say it was a missile and draw pretty flight path graphics of it. PROVE IT WITH ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!!

i have just as much evidence that the pentagon was hit by a train as you have that it was hit by a missile and an A-3.

i also have the exact same amount of witnesses. :cuckoo:

you do know that the windows were blast resistant and cost about $10,000 a piece, right? i guess not. fucking moron!!

Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth? In other words, this Official Cover Story Stooge thinks that expensive glass windows can remain unbroken after being struck by a 100-ton Jetliner going 530 miles per hour! :0)

Once again this guy offers his big mouth and no third-party support for anything, and I was hoping the DoD would actually send me a competent Disinfo Stooge ...

GL,

Terral

did i say a dirty word and hurt your little feelings? awwww...... i'm sorry....

NOT!!!

so now you are claiming that a 100 ton jetliner actually smashed into the reinforced blast proof windows and they didnt break? or are you claiming that they survived the blast of a jetliner hitting the building.... because considering they were blast proof windows the fact that they survived a blast would make them......

nevermind.... your right. blast proof windows should shatter even when they arent hit with anything... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz and Ollie:

We should all remember that Mr. Fizz is here to push Official Cover Story LIES, which includes a 100-ton Jetliner (AA77 to be specific) crashing into the Wedge One E-ring Wall location at 9:38 AM (ACAAR page 200) on a 45-degree angle from the southwest going a whopping 530 miles per hour. Rather than make 'his' Official Cover Story Case, he is desperately trying to convince these readers that a problem exists with 'my' What Happened At The Pentagon Explanations.

Let us not forget that Terrels missile was able to knock over at least one light pole in its wake but was unable to move empty cable reels.

funny thing about these pictures is that it completely disproves terral's missile shockwave hoax and his A-3 hoax....

No sir. First of all, the light poles have 'breakaway bolts' and are made to snap off when struck by a VW Rabbit at low speeds (PentagonResearch.com). These idiots are trying to say that a Raytheon Missile exploding 'inside' the Pentagon did not move the cable spools ...

fire_spools.jpg

... but two of these four cable spools are leaning back in our direction, because the 'explosions' detonated inside the Pentagon (9:31:39 AM) and against the E-ring Wall (9:36:27 AM)!!!! However, the Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 crashed into the first floor going 530 miles per hour from our right on a 45-degree angle; which means these cable spools should have been dragged inside the Pentagon!! Take a good look around in the fiery picture above to realize the E-ring Wall is still standing and there is no room for any 100-ton Jetliner! You can see the corner of the generator fence that appears in Mr. Fizzle's picture:

Picture Link #1

Picture Link #2

This idiot is 'hotlinking' pictures off the internet, which is a definite no-no, so click on the link to see his photograph of the 'generator fire.' The Raytheon Missile made the final approach on a 45-degree angle from the southwest (green flight path) to plow directly through this generator fence and explode inside the Pentagon at the Column Line (CL) 14 location. However, the generator did not catch fire during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike, but caught fire during the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash (lower pic).

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

We know this is 'the' 911Truth, because Terry Cohen and her construction associates ran to the impact hole (CL-14 location) to see "Just Smoke."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Stood Outside The E-ring Hole In Mere Seconds![/ame]

The 'fire' dominated the E-ring Wall environment 'after' Terry Cohen's "Terrible Explosion," which she perceived to be "15 minutes later" (shock skewed the perception of time), but actually took place exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds after the original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike. If a real 100-ton Jetliner plowed through the generator fence, the starboard wing would have taken out all of the temporary construction trailers and these standing light poles!

lawn2.jpg

for instance, his shock wave was supposed to be able to knock over much more sturdy light poles yet they leave this temporary fencing in place.

Again, the five light poles (pic) have breakaway bases/bolts (pic and info) that are 'designed' to snap off. The construction fence is anchored at every fence pole location, but the Hypersonic Raytheon Missile simply plowed through the generator fence to detonate inside the E-ring Wall 'and' throw debris back in our direction.

this is where the engine from the 757 passed through on the way to the pentagon.

No sir. Again, all of the construction trailers stand directly in the flight path of any approaching 100-ton Jetliner!!!! These guys (Ollie, Fizz) act like a missile is supposed to move the cable spools, but not their 100-ton Jetliner!!! :0) The 9:31:39 AM Raytheon Missile plowed through the Pentagon to create Terry Cohen's 'Boom' from the News Video, which knocked ceiling tiles down. However, she did NOT even begin to describe any crashing 100-Ton Jetliner that would have plowed through the trailer and killed her with all of her construction companions.

it is too far from the centerline of the damage to be an A-3.

This guy is just talking without one clue. The A-3 Jet flew over the E-ring Wall during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike, but returned to strike the Pentagon Wall at 9:36:27 AM using the "North Of Citgo Flight Path" (in blue). The DoD Flying BOMB impacted at the second-story concrete slab location (imprint pic + story) to become Terry Cohen's "Terrible Explosion" and Lloyde England's "Big Boom" (LibertyPost.org Story). Lloyde England also saw "Just Smoke" coming up out of the little entry hole (Barbara Honegger's Paper), until the 'Big Boom' created the 400-foot long fiery inferno during the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Strike.

afterplane.jpg

Lloyde is standing in the lower left-hand corner of this fiery photograph ...

Also notice that the damage is all bent TOWARDS the pentagon indication that it could not have possibly been caused by an explosion.

Mr. Fizz is trying to say a 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this Pentagon Wall ...

NoWayBaby.jpg

... as if Terry Cohen and her coworkers are going to see "Just Smoke" from a crashing 100-ton Jetliner (pic)!!!! No sir. Lloyde England's Taxi Cab was struck by Pole #1 (pic) and he stood on Washington Blvd to report ONLY "inside-the-building fires" (Barbara Honegger's Paper again), which matches Terry Cohen's Testimony TO A TEE.

The 'only' explanation that reconciles 'all' the evidence is my 'Two Attack Pentagon Working Hypothesis' adopted by Bill Veale (CenterFor911Justice) for the April Gallop/Dick Cheney Lawsuit (link) ... Period ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

i'll curse as much as i fucking want and the more you complain about me doing it the more i will bring to everyone's attention what a complete fucking moronic asshole you are ...

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

GL (#7-#10),

Terral

Last edited:
HAHAHAhahahahah!!!! :lol:

so you are saying that the missile physically hit these fence posts.... then made a left turn and travelled along the face of the pentagon.... then made a right turn into the building and exploded creating the huge hole??!!! :lol:

sipa_n0116740.jpg

the fence posts in question are in the lower right of the picture.

so the shockwave that knocked over light poles did nothing to the flimsy wooden stairs of the construction trailer after physically hitting the fence only inches away!!! :lol:

generator_fence2.jpg

so you are saying that the missile physically hit these fence posts.... then made a left turn and travelled along the face of the pentagon....

No.

cctvdistance694.jpg

The Raytheon Missile traveled from the Route 47 (Washington Blvd) Cloverleaf (south/right of Pole #1), on this flight path, to pass right through the generator fence (like this), before striking the E-ring Column Line (CL) 14 location.

gallopcolumns.jpg

The five downed light poles 'and' the generator fence 'and' the E-ring CL-14 Location 'and' the 45-degree damage to the Pentagon (3 bomblets = my 911Truth Blog Entry), including the C-Ring Explosion Hole ...

DringDamage.jpg

... are 'all' on the same 45-degree angle line of destruction corresponding to the "Column Line 14 Death Corridor." The A-3 Jet flew over the Pentagon Roof at 9:31:39 AM to return 4-minutes and 48-seconds later for the 'second attack' (What Happened).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

Let's see: Mr. Fizz is supposed to be proving that this wall ...

leftsidedamage.jpg

... was struck by a 100-ton Jetliner (AA77) at 530 miles per hour at 9:38 AM, but all he can do is whine about my "What Really Happened At The Pentagon" Explanations that he in NO WAY even begins to understand.

so the shockwave that knocked over light poles did nothing to the flimsy wooden stairs of the construction trailer after physically hitting the fence only inches away!!!

Your supposition that the Hypersonic Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave 'did nothing' is impossible to prove, as if we have photographs of the position before 'and' after the attacks. Again, the "missile" (Donald Rumsfeld Testimony) 'exploded INSIDE' the Pentagon! There was 'no fire' outside the Pentagon after the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike and I am not going to repeat myself to this DoD Stooge in every post. The corner of the generator fence is the very location where the Hypersonic Missile passed on the way to striking the CL-14 Location directly behind those Cable Spools.

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is a picture of the aftermath of the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike 'and' the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash 'after' the fire was put out 'and' before the E-ring Roof collapsed at 10:15 AM (my Pentagon Timeline).

GL,

Terral

Explain to us again how the hole in the first floor was made by an A3 but is twice the length that would have made so it doesn't matter......it was still an A3.........:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back