Pentagon 9/11 Analyzed in Depth.

I see pieces of AA77 all over the place, maybe terral needs glasses?

911-flight77-debris.jpg

All the plane parts put together that were planted.....er.....found at the Pentagon on 9/11 could easily fit into a pickup truck.

Every plane part that was planted.....er.....found at the Pentagon on 9/11 was small enough for one or two men to carry.

Somehow this identifying piece shows up like it was an article cut out of a newspaper...

aa_debris_serialcropped-full.jpg

Every golfer knows what the clubs do to the greens let alone flying chunks of jagged metal bouncing, and skidding to a stop on the lawn. Notice how the lawn is untouched by this flying piece of evidence and how there is hardly a scratch or burn mark on this piece that appears to have been cut off for an evidence prop with a pair of tin snips?

911-flight77-debris.jpg

0307-Fragment.jpg

Somehow the rim that shows up only has eight spokes when a real 757 rim has 10 spokes...

Somehow there is only one rim that shows up at the scene out of ten...

aedrive6.jpg

hubwithlandinggear.jpg

Somehow there is only one engine that shows up at the scene out of two...

image017.jpg

36_th_rb211535_2_large_tcm92-9917.jpg

Somehow this light pole knocked over for evidence to prove there were wide wings manages to break a windshield and not even touch the car body...

pole2.jpeg

Somehow the alleged 757 hits the only part of the Pentagon that is partitioned off for construction renovations...

pent_bent-spools.jpg

Renovations to strengthen the Pentagon and they ONLY do the part of the building that is involved in the 9/11 incident?

Perhaps it was a plane at the Pentagon but what are the chances it hits not only the only part of the building undergoing construction renovations at the time......but ALSO the ONLY part of the Pentagon that was reinforce for a possible impact?

I found this article in the archives of USA Today......Here is a direct quote from the article:

"Luck — if it can be called that — had it that the terrorists aimed the Boeing 757 at the only part of the Pentagon that already had been renovated in an 11-year, $1.3 billion project meant to bolster it against attack. That significantly limited the damage and loss of life by slowing the plane as it tore through the building and reducing the explosion's reach."

Here is the USA Todays link to the article from its archives.

USATODAY.com - Pentagon repairs to cost $700 million

Renovations to strengthen the Pentagon and they ONLY do the part of the building that is involved in the 9/11 incident?

Last edited:
All the plane parts put together that were planted.....er.....found at the Pentagon on 9/11 could easily fit into a pickup truck.
BULLSHIT!!
prove it.

Somehow this identifying piece shows up like it was an article cut out of a newspaper...

huh?
:cuckoo:

Every golfer knows what the clubs do to the greens let alone flying chunks of jagged metal bouncing, and skidding to a stop on the lawn. Notice how the lawn is untouched by this flying piece of evidence and how there is hardly a scratch or burn mark on this piece that appears to have been cut off for an evidence prop with a pair of tin snips?

911-flight77-debris.jpg
wait... let me get this straight.... you are comparing the skin of an airplane hitting a building and then landing on a lawn to a GOLF CLUB?!! :lol:

again you make stupid statements like "tin snips" made the cuts. doesnt look like that to me. it looks pretty fucking mangled.

Somehow the rim that shows up only has eight spokes when a real 757 rim has 10 spokes...

Somehow there is only one rim that shows up at the scene out of ten...

aedrive6.jpg

hubwithlandinggear.jpg

you are another complete fucking moron that just repeats things you heard as long as it supports your "inside job" story. don't let FACTS get in the way of a good conspiracy!!

here is the ACTUAL plane that was flown into the pentagon by muslim hijackers on 9/11. it has 8 holes in the rim. the details of the rim found match the rims of the main landing gear of a 757 EXACTLY. i have no idea where your second picture comes from or if it is even a 757-200 but it is clear that the 757-200 that crashed into the pentagon had 8 holes in the rim, not 10. (the same as many other 757-200s)
b757-main-wheel-04.jpg

Somehow there is only one engine that shows up at the scene out of two...

image017.jpg

36_th_rb211535_2_large_tcm92-9917.jpg
your picture is from the APU, i think, not the engine.

this is what the engines look like and yes the remains of the engines were found.
trb.jpg

Somehow this light pole knocked over for evidence to prove there were wide wings manages to break a windshield and not even touch the car body...

pole2.jpeg
so? whats your point? i mean, other than the fact that it would be impossible to plant evidence in the middle of a highway packed with rush hour traffic without anyone seeing it. suggesting that it was planted jsut make you look like a complete loon. :cuckoo:

Somehow the alleged 757 hits the only part of the Pentagon that is partitioned off for construction renovations...

pent_bent-spools.jpg
thats a good thing, right? you dont want more americans dying do you? well, maybe you do since the purpose of your entire conspiracy hoax is to take the blame off the muslim hijackers and to blame it on americans.

Perhaps it was a plane at the Pentagon but what are the chances it hits not only the only part of the building undergoing construction renovations at the time......but ALSO the ONLY part of the Pentagon that was reinforce for a possible impact?
the chances would be exactly one in five.

it would also be one in five for any other side of the pentagon you would choose.

I found this article in the archives of USA Today......Here is a direct quote from the article:

"Luck — if it can be called that — had it that the terrorists aimed the Boeing 757 at the only part of the Pentagon that already had been renovated in an 11-year, $1.3 billion project meant to bolster it against attack. That significantly limited the damage and loss of life by slowing the plane as it tore through the building and reducing the explosion's reach."

thats a good thing, right? again....... you dont want americans dying, right? OR DO YOU?!!!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!!
prove it.

huh?
:cuckoo:

wait... let me get this straight.... you are comparing the skin of an airplane hitting a building and then landing on a lawn to a GOLF CLUB?!! :lol:

again you make stupid statements like "tin snips" made the cuts. doesnt look like that to me. it looks pretty fucking mangled.

you are another complete fucking moron that just repeats things you heard as long as it supports your "inside job" story. don't let FACTS get in the way of a good conspiracy!!

here is the ACTUAL plane that was flown into the pentagon by muslim hijackers on 9/11. it has 8 holes in the rim. the details of the rim found match the rims of the main landing gear of a 757 EXACTLY. i have no idea where your second picture comes from or if it is even a 757-200 but it is clear that the 757-200 that crashed into the pentagon had 8 holes in the rim, not 10. (the same as many other 757-200s)
b757-main-wheel-04.jpg

your picture is from the APU, i think, not the engine.

this is what the engines look like and yes the remains of the engines were found.
trb.jpg

so? whats your point? i mean, other than the fact that it would be impossible to plant evidence in the middle of a highway packed with rush hour traffic without anyone seeing it. suggesting that it was planted jsut make you look like a complete loon. :cuckoo:

thats a good thing, right? you dont want more americans dying do you? well, maybe you do since the purpose of your entire conspiracy hoax is to take the blame off the muslim hijackers and to blame it on americans.

the chances would be exactly one in five.

it would also be one in five for any other side of the pentagon you would choose.

thats a good thing, right? again....... you dont want americans dying, right? OR DO YOU?!!!:cuckoo:

The funny thing is that there has never been a wreck in history where pictures of 100% of all pieces found were posted on the Internet. Never.

So going by the "logic" that only seeing some parts means that no plane crashed, there has never been a plane crash in history according to him.

And now, to make us all smile a little; a song:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN6MxLYB8hM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN6MxLYB8hM[/ame]

Hi Candy and Mr. Fizz:

Candy and Mr. Fizz run their collective mouths and have NOTHING to support 'their' love affair with Official Cover Story L.I.E.S.! Period.

Wreckage was found

Yes, Candy. State the OBVIOUS next time ... Of course wreckage 'was' found, because the Painted-up A-3 Skywarrior (pic) crashed into the Pentagon at 9:36:27 AM (my 'What Happened' Topic).

DebunkedNothing.jpg

Guess what? A Jet crashing into the Pentagon creates 'wreckage,' but your job is to show us evidence that a 100-ton Jetliner (AA77 to be exact) crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour at 9:38 AM (ACAAR Page 200) from the southwest. However, the 911Truth is that plane parts found at the Pentagon match an A-3 Skywarrior (story) retrofitted at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport:

LookingGlassNews.org

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Posted in the database on Friday, May 27th, 2005 @ 10:58:17 MST (849 views)[/SIZE][/FONT]

by Tom Flocco

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Fort Collins, Colorado -- May 26, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- [/FONT]

fort_collins_loveland_airport.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to two civilian defense contractor employees working at commercial corporate facilities at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (left), in the months before the September 11 attacks U.S. Air Force defense contractors brought in A-3 Sky Warrior aircraft under cover of darkness to be completely refitted and modified at the small civilian airport in Colorado.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The revelations are important evidence for a reportedly ongoing secret 9/11 probe because widely available Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) photographs taken during the attacks clearly show that the few aircraft parts found at the Pentagon belonged to a small jet very similar to a modified A-3 Sky Warrior--not the American Airlines Boeing 757. (More)
[/FONT]
The reason that we have a 'small' amount of Jet debris and no signs of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner is because a smaller Jet crashed into the Pentagon; which turns out to be a DoD-built Flying BOMB. Candy wants these readers to believe that 'any' plane parts at the Pentagon equals a crashed AA77 100-ton Jetliner, when that is simply the Official Cover Story LIE to give the Bush/Obama-controlled FBI jurisdiction over this definite 9/11 Inside Job . . .

Lightpoles were knocked down. Body parts were found

So what?

DownedPoles.jpg

Five downed light poles in NO WAY makes any case for AA77 crashing ANYWHERE.

tomhoran-1.jpg

Take a good long look at this photograph of the Pentagon and the location of the construction trailers. Your Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 struck the Pentagon on a 45-degree angle from the SOUTH, which just happens to be from our right-hand side where these trailers stand DIRECTLY IN THE FLIGHT PATH of the starboard wing and the 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engine!!!! Take a look around for ANY signs of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner to realize nothing like that exists. Then look at all the light poles 'still standing' directly in the path of any real 100-ton Jetliner crashing into the first floor!!!

lawn2.jpg

This is where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers ...

NotAtPentagon.jpg

None of which comes from a the result of missle strike dumb fuck.

That is Candy's Official Cover Story Conclusion based upon NOTHING. All of the evidence says the Column Line (CL) 14 location 'was' struck by a Hypersonic Raytheon Missile (my 911Truth Blog Topic) at 9:31:39 AM (my Topic).

v24jpg.png

The missile nose appears in the right-hand CCTV photograph (link), which I superimposed onto this chalkboard diagram.

a1-Frame1a.jpg

From My 911Truth Blog

Follow the “Camera Height Is Also 5 Feet” line across the frame to realize the top of the right-hand column ‘and’ the nose of our DoD Missile ‘and’ that reference point five feet above the horizon are all on the same horizontal X-axis plane. We cannot actually see the missile nose in this Camera #1 frame, but we are able to locate the elevation of the missile nose by identifying the elevation of the center of the “Vapor Trail Exhaust Behind The Missile.” The “Magic Spot” marks the X-Y Axis Intersection Point location running from the security camera lens through the cap of the right-hand column through the centerline of the flying object and through to that reference point just five feet above the horizon that places ‘all’ of these horizontal points on the same 5-feet Elevation Plane from this diagram (pic). Once you have examined all the evidence from both diagrams, to conclude that our missile nose is definitely five feet above the ground, then we are ready to begin the second portion of our Observational Exercise.

Now concentrate all of your focus on the first Camera #2 image (on right) and make the connection that this flying object is flying just five feet off the ground. I superimposed a clip from the Camera 2 image onto the chalkboard (above left), so you can begin making the determination about the diameter ‘size’ of the flying object in relation and proportion to the ‘clearance underneath.’ Run your eyes through the white arrow where you see “Clearance is Over Twice The Diameter,” because this is your key to accurately determining the diameter size of our flying object. Once we have the correct ‘proportions’ for establishing the values of our two coefficients (.5 and 2.5), then we are able solve the algebraic equation to find X.

The clearance under our Missile is clearly over twice the diameter, which I have assigned the measurement of 2.5X. We are looking at .5X added to the clearance, because our 5 feet dimension only includes the distance from the ground up to the 'nose' of the Missile; or measuring from the ground to the center of the flying object where “X” is the diameter size of our missile in feet. Referring to the chalkboard:

.5X plus 2.5X equals 5 feet.

We then multiply both sides of the equation by 2 to obtain:

X plus 5X equals 10 feet.

We then divide both sides of the equation by 6 to obtain:

X equals 10/6 or 1.6666667 feet, or,

X equals 20 inches.

The math says that an object flying with the nose just five feet off the ground 'and' two and a half times the clearance underneath has a diameter of 20 inches, which is obviously not the diameter of any 100-Ton Jetliner.
The CCTV Photograph shows a 20-inch Raytheon Missile on final approach to the Wedge One E-ring CL-14 location and NOT any 14-feet diameter 100-ton Jetliner!!!

still no evidence of a missile. still no evidence of an A-3.

Mr. Fizz :)cool:) is in 911Truth DENIAL, because he also has no evidence to support 'his' AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon Official Cover Story LIE. These MORONS come to debate me on these 911Truth Pentagon Topics with nothing more than big mouths and empty hands ...

fucking hell, for someone that claims to be so well researched you would think you would at least get the weight of the jetliner correct. once again you are proven to be a LIAR.

So, Mr. Fizz 'can' use swear words in these 911Truth Deliberations ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]What A Moron!! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
So you are trying to tell me that an object that is on line with my eyes but 300 ft or so further back in a photograph is still the same height as my eyes? Aha, ever hear of Depth Of Field?

It's a photography term that fits right in here. Whatever you ever pointing to on a straight line and further back is not at the same physical height. Nor can you compare it in size to something 300 ft closer to the camera.

Seems like you are twisting the laws a physics a bit here. But what would I know?

Hi Candy and Mr. Fizz:

Candy and Mr. Fizz run their collective mouths and have NOTHING to support 'their' love affair with Official Cover Story L.I.E.S.! Period.

Wreckage was found

Yes, Candy. State the OBVIOUS next time ... Of course wreckage 'was' found, because the Painted-up A-3 Skywarrior (pic) crashed into the Pentagon at 9:36:27 AM (my 'What Happened' Topic).

DebunkedNothing.jpg

Guess what? A Jet crashing into the Pentagon creates 'wreckage,' but your job is to show us evidence that a 100-ton Jetliner (AA77 to be exact) crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour at 9:38 AM (ACAAR Page 200) from the southwest. However, the 911Truth is that plane parts found at the Pentagon match an A-3 Skywarrior (story) retrofitted at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport:

LookingGlassNews.org

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Posted in the database on Friday, May 27th, 2005 @ 10:58:17 MST (849 views)[/SIZE][/FONT]

by Tom Flocco

Fort Collins, Colorado -- May 26, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- [/FONT]

fort_collins_loveland_airport.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to two civilian defense contractor employees working at commercial corporate facilities at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (left), in the months before the September 11 attacks U.S. Air Force defense contractors brought in A-3 Sky Warrior aircraft under cover of darkness to be completely refitted and modified at the small civilian airport in Colorado.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The revelations are important evidence for a reportedly ongoing secret 9/11 probe because widely available Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) photographs taken during the attacks clearly show that the few aircraft parts found at the Pentagon belonged to a small jet very similar to a modified A-3 Sky Warrior--not the American Airlines Boeing 757. (More)
[/FONT]
The reason that we have a 'small' amount of Jet debris and no signs of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner is because a smaller Jet crashed into the Pentagon; which turns out to be a DoD-built Flying BOMB. Candy wants these readers to believe that 'any' plane parts at the Pentagon equals a crashed AA77 100-ton Jetliner, when that is simply the Official Cover Story LIE to give the Bush/Obama-controlled FBI jurisdiction over this definite 9/11 Inside Job . . .

So what?

DownedPoles.jpg

Five downed light poles in NO WAY makes any case for AA77 crashing ANYWHERE.

tomhoran-1.jpg

Take a good long look at this photograph of the Pentagon and the location of the construction trailers. Your Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 struck the Pentagon on a 45-degree angle from the SOUTH, which just happens to be from our right-hand side where these trailers stand DIRECTLY IN THE FLIGHT PATH of the starboard wing and the 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engine!!!! Take a look around for ANY signs of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner to realize nothing like that exists. Then look at all the light poles 'still standing' directly in the path of any real 100-ton Jetliner crashing into the first floor!!!

lawn2.jpg

This is where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers ...

NotAtPentagon.jpg

That is Candy's Official Cover Story Conclusion based upon NOTHING. All of the evidence says the Column Line (CL) 14 location 'was' struck by a Hypersonic Raytheon Missile (my 911Truth Blog Topic) at 9:31:39 AM (my Topic).

v24jpg.png

The missile nose appears in the right-hand CCTV photograph (link), which I superimposed onto this chalkboard diagram.

a1-Frame1a.jpg

From My 911Truth Blog

The CCTV Photograph shows a 20-inch Raytheon Missile on final approach to the Wedge One E-ring CL-14 location and NOT any 14-feet diameter 100-ton Jetliner!!!

still no evidence of a missile. still no evidence of an A-3.

Mr. Fizz :)cool:) is in 911Truth DENIAL, because he also has no evidence to support 'his' AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon Official Cover Story LIE. These MORONS come to debate me on these 911Truth Pentagon Topics with nothing more than big mouths and empty hands ...

fucking hell, for someone that claims to be so well researched you would think you would at least get the weight of the jetliner correct. once again you are proven to be a LIAR.

So, Mr. Fizz 'can' use swear words in these 911Truth Deliberations ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]What A Moron!! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

terral, why are you putting javascript in your posts? are you just a jackass? (nevermind, its a rhetorical question).

how many holes in your fiction missile and A-3 story can we find at just a quick glance.... let's see....

1. an A-3 jet isnt wide enough to take out the light poles. so no A-3.
2. no missile parts were found. no missile.
3. the parts that were found were parts from a 757.. not a missile or A-3
4. 100s of witnesses. no witnesses reported seeing a missile being fired.
5. 100s of witnesses. no witnesses reported seeing an A-3.
6. an A-3 looks nothing like a 757. an A-3 is a high wing aircraft. its nose is different. its canopy is different. its tail is different. its wings are different. its engines are much smaller.
7. you dont even know what the weight of a 757-200 is despite your claims that you have researched this thouroughly.
8. you have a picture of a guy carrying wreckage including part of the passenger window. an A-3 obviously has no passenger windows.
9. you are the person making the outrageous claims that no 757 crashed and it was an A-3 and a missile. it is your job to prove your theory. the passengers remains and the aircraft remains from the 757 were found. if this is wrong YOU NEED TO PROVE YOUR THEORY WITH FACTS. you have none.
10. flight 77 was tracked by radar the entire time. if you have proof of an A-3 or a missile on radar please provide it.
11. yes the government tested remote control airplanes. they tested atomic bombs too. you arent claiming atomic weapons were used on 9/11 are you? (well, at least not anymore. you did once)..... they use remote control airplanes every day not. what has this got to do with 9/11? if you have proof of a connection then please provide it.
12. according you your ridiculous caclulations and graphics on the picture taken by a fisheye lens the part of the pentagon nearest the horizon is only 10 feet tall!! :lol:

this is in no way a complete list of your errors but i have to go now. my girlfriend is walking around wearing only a thong.....:eek:

Hi Ollie:

So you are trying to tell me that an object that is on line with my eyes but 300 ft or so further back in a photograph is still the same height as my eyes? Aha, ever hear of Depth Of Field?

Ollie: If you really want to debate this topic, then 'quote >>' something from my work for context, so everyone is on the same page. Let us take a look at my photograph and three-part methodology.

a1-Frame1a.jpg

A quick look at the Pentagon E-ring Wall Roof Line says we are looking through a wide angle lens, which means the dimensions are skewed in direct proportion to the distance 'away' from the X and Y Central Axis lines. In other words, the only place where the 'true' dimensions can be acquired from this photograph is from the imaginary 'X' (horizontal and vertical) running down the center of the picture. However, the first part of the exercise has nothing to do with determining the size of our flying object. We are only interested in determining the height of the right-hand column, which is five feet. My nephew is a journalist in the Navy and is stationed in Virginia. ;0)

The 'observational' portion of this exercise requires us to note the height of the security camera, which happens to be five feet. The security camera is 'level,' which means the center of the lens is giving us a transit reading of 'five feet' into the distance (like this). All points on the same 'horizontal line' are the same height. The missile 'nose' just happens to be on the same 5-feet horizontal plane. Period! :0)

GL,

Terral

Hi Ollie:

Ollie: If you really want to debate this topic, then 'quote >>' something from my work for context, so everyone is on the same page. Let us take a look at my photograph and three-part methodology.

a1-Frame1a.jpg

A quick look at the Pentagon E-ring Wall Roof Line says we are looking through a wide angle lens, which means the dimensions are skewed in direct proportion to the distance 'away' from the X and Y Central Axis lines. In other words, the only place where the 'true' dimensions can be acquired from this photograph is from the imaginary 'X' (horizontal and vertical) running down the center of the picture. However, the first part of the exercise has nothing to do with determining the size of our flying object. We are only interested in determining the height of the right-hand column, which is five feet. My nephew is a journalist in the Navy and is stationed in Virginia. ;0)

The 'observational' portion of this exercise requires us to note the height of the security camera, which happens to be five feet. The security camera is 'level,' which means the center of the lens is giving us a transit reading of 'five feet' into the distance (like this). All points on the same 'horizontal line' are the same height. The missile 'nose' just happens to be on the same 5-feet horizontal plane. Period! :0)

GL,

Terral

As pointed out by Fizz your theory would make the pentagon only 10 ft tall at the furthest point from the camera. Sorry but classic fail.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

how many holes in your fiction missile and A-3 story can we find at just a quick glance.... let's see....

The answer is 'zero.' Try supporting your mere conjecture with 'evidence,' as in links to other sources; as if Mr. Fizz has any credibility whatsoever ...

Only Pole #2 was taken down by the A-3 Jet. Pole #1, 3, 4 and 5 were taken down at 9:31:39 AM by the missile bow shockwave (pic). Pole #1 was struck by the starboard wing/engine only 'after' being uprooted by the Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave. See my 'April Gallop' 911Truth Blog entry (here) for more info.

2. no missile parts were found. no missile.

The Department of Defense, FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA, Justice Dept and NORAD carried out the 9/11 attacks (with others), so your unsupported claims about what was 'not' found are meaningless in this discussion. The Raytheon Missile (Raytheon/Peter Peterson/Blackstone Connection) went BOOM anyway ...

3. the parts that were found were parts from a 757.. not a missile or A-3

First of all, Mr. Fizz (what a moron) saying so means nothing. Show us the evidence to support 'your' Bush/Obama Official Cover Story LIES. Do it! Secondly, the parts found at the Pentagon are from a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story and story).

4. 100s of witnesses. no witnesses reported seeing a missile being fired.

Donald Rumsfeld said "a missile" (story) hit the Pentagon.

5. 100s of witnesses. no witnesses reported seeing an A-3.

The A-3 Skywarrior was 'painted up' to appear like a real American Airlines Boeing 757 Jetliner (pic), as part of the 'Global Guardian' Wargames (story) that ran as a cover for the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks. Perhaps your DoD Handler (How To Spot) will explain all the details ...

6. an A-3 looks nothing like a 757. an A-3 is a high wing aircraft. its nose is different. its canopy is different. its tail is different. its wings are different. its engines are much smaller.

That is why the DoD had to send the six retired A-3 Skywarriors through the 'retrofit' (link) process ...

7. you dont even know what the weight of a 757-200 is despite your claims that you have researched this thouroughly.

Sure I do (link).

8. you have a picture of a guy carrying wreckage including part of the passenger window. an A-3 obviously has no passenger windows.

We are looking at a definite 9/11 Inside Job where the DoD and FBI have control of EVERYTHING ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Mr. Fizz:

The answer is 'zero.' Try supporting your mere conjecture with 'evidence,' as in links to other sources; as if Mr. Fizz has any credibility whatsoever ...

Only Pole #2 was taken down by the A-3 Jet. Pole #1, 3, 4 and 5 were taken down at 9:31:39 AM by the missile bow shockwave (pic). Pole #1 was struck by the starboard wing/engine only 'after' being uprooted by the Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave. See my 'April Gallop' 911Truth Blog entry (here) for more info.
HAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha!!!! :lol:

the BOW SHOCK WAVE OF A MISSILE knocked down the poles!! thats fucking ridiculous!!
you have proof that the type of missile used produces a shockwave strong enough to knock over light poles yet it leaves car windows intact? i didnt think so.... :cuckoo:

The Department of Defense, FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA, Justice Dept and NORAD carried out the 9/11 attacks (with others), so your unsupported claims about what was 'not' found are meaningless in this discussion. The Raytheon Missile (Raytheon/Peter Peterson/Blackstone Connection) went BOOM anyway ...
first of all, if you are going to claim all those agencies carried out 9/11 you need to PROVE it. you cant just SAY it and expect it to be fact. i can say santa claus carried out 9/11. it doesnt make it a fact.

second, you are claiming that "what was not found" is meaningless in one breathe and in the next breathe you are asking where the 100 ton jetliner is. so which is it? is what was NOT found meaningless or not? :cuckoo:

First of all, Mr. Fizz (what a moron) saying so means nothing. Show us the evidence to support 'your' Bush/Obama Official Cover Story LIES. Do it! Secondly, the parts found at the Pentagon are from a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story and story).
sorry to burst your little fantasy bubble but the engine parts found at the pentagon were from a Rolls-Royce RB211 series jet engine. these are the jet engines from a 757 not the JT8D engines from an A-3.

Donald Rumsfeld said "a missile" (story) hit the Pentagon.
the hijackers used the planes as missiles. this statement was repeated over and over and over again by everybody. no surprise rumsfeld said it.

The A-3 Skywarrior was 'painted up' to appear like a real American Airlines Boeing 757 Jetliner (pic), as part of the 'Global Guardian' Wargames (story) that ran as a cover for the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks. Perhaps your DoD Handler (How To Spot) will explain all the details ...

That is why the DoD had to send the six retired A-3 Skywarriors through the 'retrofit' (link) process ...

Sure I do (link).
you dipshit!!!! maximum takeoff weight is NOT what the aircraft actually weighs!!! it is the maximum it can possbily weigh once fully loaded with fuel, passengers and cargo.

you arent actually expecting to find all the fuel at the pentagon, are you?!!! HAHAHahahaha!!! :lol:

the actual weight of your "100 ton" aircraft is 57,975kg (127,810lb) (thats 63 tons for the rest of the world that doesnt live in your fantasyland)
Boeing 757-200 | Airliners.net

Hi Ollie:

As pointed out by Fizz your theory would make the pentagon only 10 ft tall at the furthest point from the camera. Sorry but classic fail.

Mr. Fizz offers 'NO' links to pictures, accounts or third-party evidentiary support for 'his' version of Official Cover Story LIES. The guy sends me EMPTY POSTS with ramblings about NOTHING.

Neither of you understand my methodology for determining the Raytheon Missile Diameter sufficiently to write any rebuttal of any kind! That is 'your' problem and not mine.

The DoD should send Handlers, Operatives and Assets (How To Spot) capable of doing the math ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Mr. Fizz:

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha!!!! :lol:

the BOW SHOCK WAVE OF A MISSILE knocked down the poles!! thats fucking ridiculous!!
you have proof that the type of missile used produces a shockwave strong enough to knock over light poles yet it leaves car windows intact? i didnt think so.... :cuckoo:

first of all, if you are going to claim all those agencies carried out 9/11 you need to PROVE it. you cant just SAY it and expect it to be fact. i can say santa claus carried out 9/11. it doesnt make it a fact.

second, you are claiming that "what was not found" is meaningless in one breathe and in the next breathe you are asking where the 100 ton jetliner is. so which is it? is what was NOT found meaningless or not? :cuckoo:

sorry to burst your little fantasy bubble but the engine parts found at the pentagon were from a Rolls-Royce RB211 series jet engine. these are the jet engines from a 757 not the JT8D engines from an A-3.

the hijackers used the planes as missiles. this statement was repeated over and over and over again by everybody. no surprise rumsfeld said it.

Sure I do (link).
you dipshit!!!! maximum takeoff weight is NOT what the aircraft actually weighs!!! it is the maximum it can possbily weigh once fully loaded with fuel, passengers and cargo.

you arent actually expecting to find all the fuel at the pentagon, are you?!!! HAHAHahahaha!!! :lol:

the actual weight of your "100 ton" aircraft is 57,975kg (127,810lb) (thats 63 tons for the rest of the world that doesnt live in your fantasyland)
Boeing 757-200 | Airliners.net

Wasn't Terral supposed to be abducted or something by "the man", swine flu or something like that?

Well, the A3 fantasy can't account for:

757 parts found all over the god damn place
757 passenger bodies sadly found all over the god damn place
and 5 downed light poles which match up perfectly to a 757's wing span.

Just let the idiot rant on and on about it; he looks less sane every day.

It's a photography term that fits right in here. Whatever you ever pointing to on a straight line and further back is not at the same physical height. Nor can you compare it in size to something 300 ft closer to the camera.

Seems like you are twisting the laws a physics a bit here. But what would I know?

You know quite a bit. In your avatar, the fence behind the person is probably a good 8 -12 feet; the trees are probably a good 40 feet tall. Yet the person is likely 6' or so yet he appears taller.

Terral is off his meds.:cool:

You know quite a bit. In your avatar, the fence behind the person is probably a good 8 -12 feet; the trees are probably a good 40 feet tall. Yet the person is likely 6' or so yet he appears taller.

Terral is off his meds.:cool:

No Candy, I think he is taking someone elses meds.

Mr. Fizz offers 'NO' links to pictures, accounts or third-party evidentiary support for 'his' version of Official Cover Story LIES. The guy sends me EMPTY POSTS with ramblings about NOTHING.

Neither of you understand my methodology for determining the Raytheon Missile Diameter sufficiently to write any rebuttal of any kind! That is 'your' problem and not mine.

the "nothing" i am rambling about just proved your missile and A-3 hoax to be physically impossible. it sucks when your whole delusional world comes crashing down around you, huh? :cuckoo:

apparently i know the formulas you used for determining your non-existant missile diameter better than you do because your formula made the pentagon 10 feet high!!! :lol:

Hi Ollie, Candy, Mr. Fizz:

If anybody has questions about "What Really Happened at the Pentagon" (My Topic) on 9/11, then I have thousands of hours invested reconciling the facts told by the mountain of evidence. These yoyo's have NOTHING to support the Official Cover Story LIE, so they have no other option than to try and attack me. :0)

GL,

Terral

Hi Ollie, Candy, Mr. Fizz:

If anybody has questions about "What Really Happened at the Pentagon" (My Topic) on 9/11, then I have thousands of hours invested reconciling the facts told by the mountain of evidence. These yoyo's have NOTHING to support the Official Cover Story LIE, so they have no other option than to try and attack me. :0)

GL,

Terral

If nothing else you are consistently funny.

Forum List

Back