Pentagon 9/11 Analyzed in Depth.

What? When God asked if you wanted brains you thought he said trains and you didn't want any?

so much for you not wanting flaming in your thread, huh? :lol: you jackass.

i have just as much evidence that a train hit the pentagon as you have that...... whatever you are claiming this week...... missile , A-3, C-130, flying drone....... hit the pentagon. :cuckoo:

its just too funny that you admit to being on the low end of the intelligence curve!!:lol:

Lets have a look at the Pentagon incident on 9/11 and analyze it in depth without resorting to the usual name calling that the people on the low end on the intelligence curve are so quick to resort to....

What? When God asked if you wanted brains you thought he said trains and you didn't want any?

So how did the so called plane fly above the overpass and drop down to obtain this trajectory at these speeds?

The top image is actual footage of what hit the Pentagon...

The second image is what a group of physicists put together to give a closer look at what the actual passenger plane should have looked like in size comparison...

911-pentagon-official-video.gif

911-pentagon-simulation-of-how-the-pentagon-video-should-have-looked-like.gif

either Allah was his co-pilot or this craft was not under the control of a pilot..one of the two

the elevation of the overpass is about 10 to 15 feet (its not perfectly level) above the elevation of the pentagon. the plane was descending at about 700fps. thats about 350 feet in a half second. seems like more than enough to clear the overpass.

so what kinda numbers do you have? or are you just making statements with no actual basis in reality again?

The only rational explanation for 9/11 is Allah.. IS BIGGR THAN jESUS...BIGGER THAN ELVIS...BIGGER THAN THE BEATLES...all put together..it is all a miracle..the way the hijackers avoided arrest despite a mountain of prior warning.. the way unskilled pilots flew with precise skill...The way Norad and the FAA..failed on cue...how they brought down three building with two planes...the disappearing aircraft parts....and black boxes...the magical passports...the way he kept bin laden safe...yes Allah is Great

Last edited:
The second image is what a group of physicists put together to give a closer look at what the actual passenger plane should have looked like in size comparison...

i think your physicists need to go back to school. first of all the tail of the plane is actually larger than where it hits the pentagon in this picture. second, the camera is a fish eye lens so the plane would need to start out small and get bigger as it approaches. this would be exaggerated by the fish eye lens.

third, your physicists have the plane travelling way too slow. it takes 3 frames for the plane to completely enter the building. one frame per second is 3 seconds. the plane was a 757-200 series with a length of about 155 feet. the first frame there is approximately a third of the airplane length from the building to the nose of the plane but lets be generous and say its half the length of the plane. 155' plus 78' from the building means it travelled 233' in 3 seconds at most. rounding out the numbers and being VERY generous with them means the plane was travelling about 55MPH in the physicist video!!! :lol:

what a bunch of fucking morons.

also the plane appears to make a right turn just before it enters the building. its a nice touch.:cuckoo:

Hi Creative:

Lets have a look at the Pentagon incident on 9/11 and analyze it in depth without resorting to the usual name calling that the people on the low end on the intelligence curve are so quick to resort to....

The top image is actual footage of what hit the building....

You are looking at the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) images (link) of the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (my "What Happened" Topic) that injured April Gallop and her son (my 911Truth blog entry). The time stamp data was deliberately changed to hide the fact that the Pentagon was first attacked by a Raytheon Missile at 9:31:39 AM (not 9:38 AM) on 9/11 (my 9:31 Topic and my Pentagon Timeline). The DoD Disinformation Operatives working this Board do NOT want anyone to wake up to 'the' 911Truth that the Pentagon was attacked 'twice' ...

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

... at 9:31:39 AM (top pic) and again at 9:36:27 AM (bottom pic), when the painted-up and retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (pic) crashed into the Pentagon using the "North Of Citgo Flight Path" (in blue).

NoWayBaby.jpg

The DoD Inside-Job Terrorists (Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.) did not allow many pictures to be taken at the Pentagon, but above you see one of the best pre-collapse pictures showing the very small entry hole between Column #13 and Column #15 at the Column Line (CL) 14 location.

gallopcolumns.jpg

This picture demonstrates the 'Column Line 14 Death Corridor' running on a 45-degree angle from the E-ring Entry Hole to the little C-Ring Hole (pic) where the third submunition bomblet exploded to murder everyone in the Defense Intelligence Office. The second bomblet went off in the Navy Command Center to murder Navy Commanders convened to launch Navy Aircraft into the WTC Theater, which of course never happened (story). The first bomblet exploded to murder everyone looking for the 2.3 Trillion Dollars (story), so that report was never filed for lack of personnel. AA77 did NOT crash into the Pentagon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]All Of These Military/Aviation Experts Agree With Me[/ame]

Up to now, George Bush, Karl Rove, Dickless Cheney, Donald Rumfeld and their murdering Inside-job Terrorist Cohorts are getting away with the murder of innocent Americans and We The People are just too damned STUPID (#7-10) to do one thing about it ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ"]You Should Be Mad As Hell About The 911 Pentagon Cover Up[/ame]

PS. The DoD Disinfo Stooges (How To Spot) working this Board cannot debate me on any of these 911Truth Topics (they are dimwits), so all they can do is call me names. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
there are so many errors in your story i dont know where to begin!!!!:lol:

the pentagon was really hit by a train. i have jsut as much evidence it was hit by a train as you have that it was hit by a missile and an A-3. :cuckoo:

Hi Creative:

You are looking at the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) images (link) of the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (my "What Happened" Topic) that injured April Gallop and her son (my 911Truth blog entry). The time stamp data was deliberately changed to hide the fact that the Pentagon was first attacked by a Raytheon Missile at 9:31:39 AM (not 9:38 AM) on 9/11 (my 9:31 Topic and my Pentagon Timeline). The DoD Disinformation Operatives working this Board do NOT want anyone to wake up to 'the' 911Truth that the Pentagon was attacked 'twice' ...

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

... at 9:31:39 AM (top pic) and again at 9:36:27 AM (bottom pic), when the painted-up and retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (pic) crashed into the Pentagon using the "North Of Citgo Flight Path" (in blue).

NoWayBaby.jpg

The DoD Inside-Job Terrorists (Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.) did not allow many pictures to be taken at the Pentagon, but above you see one of the best pre-collapse pictures showing the very small entry hole between Column #13 and Column #15 at the Column Line (CL) 14 location.

gallopcolumns.jpg

This picture demonstrates the 'Column Line 14 Death Corridor' running on a 45-degree angle from the E-ring Entry Hole to the little C-Ring Hole (pic) where the third submunition bomblet exploded to murder everyone in the Defense Intelligence Office. The second bomblet went off in the Navy Command Center to murder Navy Commanders convened to launch Navy Aircraft into the WTC Theater, which of course never happened (story). The first bomblet exploded to murder everyone looking for the 2.3 Trillion Dollars (story), so that report was never filed for lack of personnel. AA77 did NOT crash into the Pentagon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]All Of These Military/Aviation Experts Agree With Me[/ame]

Up to now, George Bush, Karl Rove, Dickless Cheney, Donald Rumfeld and their murdering Inside-job Terrorist Cohorts are getting away with the murder of innocent Americans and We The People are just too damned STUPID (#7-10) to do one thing about it ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ"]You Should Be Mad As Hell About The 911 Pentagon Cover Up[/ame]

PS. The DoD Disinfo Stooges (How To Spot) working this Board cannot debate me on any of these 911Truth Topics (they are dimwits), so all they can do is call me names. :0)

GL,

Terral

I have really really tried, but I just have to ask......Where was this missile fired from, that not one person ever saw it in flight?

i think your physicists need to go back to school. first of all the tail of the plane is actually larger than where it hits the pentagon in this picture. second, the camera is a fish eye lens so the plane would need to start out small and get bigger as it approaches. this would be exaggerated by the fish eye lens.

third, your physicists have the plane travelling way too slow. it takes 3 frames for the plane to completely enter the building. one frame per second is 3 seconds. the plane was a 757-200 series with a length of about 155 feet. the first frame there is approximately a third of the airplane length from the building to the nose of the plane but lets be generous and say its half the length of the plane. 155' plus 78' from the building means it travelled 233' in 3 seconds at most. rounding out the numbers and being VERY generous with them means the plane was travelling about 55MPH in the physicist video!!! :lol:

what a bunch of fucking morons.

also the plane appears to make a right turn just before it enters the building. its a nice touch.:cuckoo:

Amazing how the "group of physicists" didn't know about scale relative to perspective. Creative Dreams is very, very lonely.

the way the hijackers avoided arrest despite a mountain of prior warning..

Nobody was looking that hard for them on 9/10/01 dipshit

the way unskilled pilots flew with precise skill

They all crashed dipshit

how they brought down three building with two planes.

Two massive buildings took out a nearby third one; not that hard to comprehend dipshit.

Hi Creative:

Terral

Wow......that explains it! I was looking at many pics of the exit hole of the Pentagon and I noticed there are two different ones far apart that would indicate two very different impact angles...I'll be back...

Hi Creative:

Terral

Wow......that explains it! I was looking at many pics of the exit hole of the Pentagon and I noticed there are two different ones far apart that would indicate two very different impact angles...I'll be back...

You have the round one at the bottom and look close to the upper left of it where the distinct damage is with burn marks that indicate another hit with a completely different trajectory...

I'll try and find more...

traj2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

there are so many errors in your story i dont know where to begin!!!!

That is because the DoD Handler (How To Spot) sent me a moron to debate these 911Truth Topics ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Mr. Fizz! What A Joke! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back