Pennsylvania Supreme Court Tosses Trumped-Up Bogus Election Certification Halt!

Norman
1606615836767.gif

Even the Republican Congressional reps are stupidly ignorant of methods and procedures. Out goes the dastardly criminal halt to down-ballot election certifications, and already. Republican losses in courts advance.

Mostly local news in Pennsylvania knows all about it.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Christian and Moslem subjugation of peoples made Jewish in Deut 23: 19-20! GOP! GOP!)

If you have yet to read Trump is playing 3D Chess while Biden is playing checkers and on January 20th 2021 Trump will be sworn in for life According to his adoring fans...

but

In real life these cases will keep on being tossed because they lack merit and are just for show to get the gullible base to believe he ( Trump ) was denied his Devine Status in life...

And had they filed before the election the liberals would be saying "How can Trump say the election laws are illegal, the election hasn't even happened so he has no proof of voter fraud."

Yea, the left is THAT stupid.
The lawsuit said the law was in violation of the PA constitution. That would hold before the election, during the election or after the election.

The problem is when you get to file that lawsuit.

You can't wait until it results in an outcome you don't like to raise the claim.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

THE MICHIGAN SUPREME COURT HAS PREVIOUSLY RULED THAT UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS ARE VOID FROM THEIR INCEPTION

SECONDLY, THE STATUTE IN QUESTION ALLOWS UP TO 6 MONTHS AFTER PASSSAGE FOR CHALLENGES

THIRDLY, IT VIOLATES FEDERAL LAW AS DISCUSSED IN BUSH v GORE (2000)

IT WILL BE REVERSED

And had they filed before the election the liberals would be saying "How can Trump say the election laws are illegal, the election hasn't even happened so he has no proof of voter fraud."

The guy whose right wing idols lose lawsuits day and night just called the left "stupid".

The lawsuit said the law was in violation of the PA constitution. That would hold before the election, during the election or after the election.

You can't wait until it results in an outcome you don't like to raise the claim.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

THE MICHIGAN SUPREME COURT HAS PREVIOUSLY RULED THAT UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS ARE VOID FROM THEIR INCEPTION

SECONDLY, THE STATUTE IN QUESTION ALLOWS UP TO 6 MONTHS AFTER PASSSAGE FOR CHALLENGES

IT WILL BE REVERSED

Says the guy who has repeatedly been wrong about court decisions lol

SHUT THE FUCK UP

IT WILL BE REVERSED

Says the guy who has repeatedly been wrong about court decisions lol

Really

Identify those decisions

Of course leftards will scream and claim that all of the anomalies in the battle ground states including the dump of "mail-in ballots" by the thousands with no cancellation of the indecias of the envelopes of those ballots. Do you know that every envelope that goes through bulk mail sorters and puts an infra-red "cancellation" mark so that this particular envelope cannot be used again? The best part is that when it goes through an optical code reader? A scan is made of the envelope and put into a file complete with the assigned "sorter" pocket and ultimate designation of that particular mail piece. The irony is that we have the PATRIOT ACT to "thank" for that as ALL of that data is sent to the NSA data center in Utah.

So, here is how leftards can dispute the contention that more mail-in ballots were received than the ones than those were sent out and received. It's pretty simple.....compare the data (easily audited) ....was every "mail-in" ballot in a return envelope actually "mailed"? I wouldn't bet even so much as a fly's fart off of Pedo Joe's hair plugs that we would have a match even within a 100K.

I know all of this because I have participated in software and firmware upgrade programs as a third party vendor and have worked in 20 different bulk mail-centers all over America. When it comes to mail sorting equipment and what the software entails and the storage of data? No one can question my expertise....

Do you know that every envelope that goes through bulk mail sorters and puts an infra-red "cancellation" mark so that this particular envelope cannot be used again?

I know all of this because I have participated in software and firmware upgrade programs as a third party vendor and have worked in 20 different bulk mail-centers all over America. When it comes to mail sorting equipment and what the software entails and the storage of data? No one can question my expertise....

There is no such thing as an "infrared" cancellation mark.

There is no way the results will be over turned. The powers that be know what we will do if Trump remains in the WH. They do not want to have to write that many insurance checks. They know we aren't fucking around anymore. We will have an equitable single class society or we will destroy society.

Don't get cocky, Kamerad. We have Trump's back. If your scenario occurs there will be blood running down the street. Commie blood.
You should have done that in the 60's when you had a chance.
In Vietnam and Cambodia in the 60s we killed scads of commies.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Your problem is that the only lawsuit seeking to make that claim has been thrown out, and no court concurred with that opinion.

If fooling yourself into believing that an old, senile, low energy, gaffe machine withy creepy tendencies that has taken bribes and pay-offs for 47 years as a "Beltway "insider" that couldn't draw flies for an audience...... and you ACTUALLY believe that Pedo Joe actually inspired 15 million million more voters to vote for him than the Barrypuppet? Do I EVER have some prime real estate deals for you. If that is too pricey for you? I know some third world royalty that for the mere sum of a few grand that will make you the executor of his "American" bank accounts worth millions.....

(snicker)

Do you know that every envelope that goes through bulk mail sorters and puts an infra-red "cancellation" mark so that this particular envelope cannot be used again?

The USPS cancels out indecias by putting an infra-line through it....fact.

It's a 5-2 liberal supreme court in PA, were you expecting something different?
It was a unanimous decision, kid.

“In a unanimous decision, the justices declared that Rep. Mike Kelly (R., Butler) had waited too long to bring his lawsuit seeking to overturn the 2019 law that created no-excuse mail voting in the state for the first time, and they declared the remedy he sought too extreme.”
Question, what legal precedent would not filing suit in a timely manner fall under? Do you even understand that this court dismissed the case on a chronological basis and not a legal one?

To the Supreme Court it goes.

Last edited:
The USPS cancels out indecias by putting an infra-line through it....fact.

The post offices uses invisible ink to cancel stamps today and you can see by holding the stamp under a black light. If someone tries to reuse a stamp they will get caught.

The UV ink they use to cancel the stamps simply carried over from their routing marks. They were already using UV ink to machine-sort items, so they saved money by using the same system to cancel the stamps

The post office uses UV ink, not IR ink.

And you claimed you knew hat you talking about.

Like IRS timelines, those are set in statute and precedent!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Christian and Moslem subjugation of peoples made Jewish in Deut 23: 19-20! GOP! GOP!)

New Topics

Forum List

Back