Pennsylvania County Accuses State Senator Of Creating 'Unnecessary Chaos' With Election Audit Request

It doesn't look like Senator mastriano is going to get his audit anytime soon.

If ever.

Tioga county election board which has a republican majority control is fighting him.

Across the state, election boards are expressing reservations to hand over election machines. They did in Fulton County resulting in the voting machines being decertified and the county having to spend millions to replace them.

I find it interesting that he complains about mail in voting but doesn't say what's wrong about it and voted to expand mail in voting in 2019.

You’re not worthy to lick Mastriano’s shoes.

That is not true. SCOTUS judges have ignored the Constitution and legislated from the bench. They allowed Trump to take money for a wall that was not approved by Congress. The Constitution clearly gives Congress the power of the purse. Judges do not have the power to dictate immigration policy. That is what the SCOTUS is doing. The Texas abortion law that SCOTUS allowed is clearly a violation of tradition. They did that in the middle of the night with no arguments. The SCOTUS is corrupt.
I am aware familiar with trump misappropriating the money from the military, first judge correctly ruling it illegal, appeals court concurring. I do agree with you on this case. The Supremes ruled originally Sierra club did not have standing to sue on those grounds, without ruling on the merits of the case. A little twisted, but lack standing to sue, will screw you up. The Sierra club cannot sue to protect the rights of the House of Representatives. I get that.

On the 12th of this month, theSupremes order lower court to set as moot, the case brought by House Democrats in a lower court, on the complaint of Trump not have the right to take the power or the purse. I disagree totally with the ruling. What is very surprising is:

The ruling sides with the Biden administration, who asked the high court to dismiss a D.C. Circuit Court ruling that found House Democrats had standing to sue over border wall funding — something the executive branch argued would “open the courthouse doors to a sweeping range” of confrontations.

Joe f#cked up. The Supremes f#cked up, but get to blame it on going along with the current executive branch in this case that was over the actions of a previous executive branch, one would have every reason think the current executive branch would not approve of. I know the money was committed on contracts already ready at the time Donny absconded with the money and the money long gone. I know the money was replaced, funding the needed military projects, inside (I think) the first Covid relief bill, while trump was in office. The ability for a president to do this (for executive branch thinking) is almost as good as a line item veto, something all presidents have wanted.

I don't see the Supremes doing this ordinarily, but yes, you are absolutely correct on this one and yes, it is due to the conservative majority, put in place by Donny.

I was unaware of the latest ruling, until I looked it up, after you posted. Thank you for bringing it up, prompting my research, so I can have something else to be irritated about, regarding administration I helped vote into office.

How did he decide that? A Ouija board. That number just happened to be his deficit in the state. Amazing coincidence.
Sorry I wasn't in Georgia to count the votes, but we all saw Trump was winning on election night until votes mysteriously appeared out of nowhere after midnight.

These audits are designed to find the truth. Why do Democrats oppose them?

---Trump-allied lawmaker floats Pennsylvania audit plan that Democrats slam as political ploy---

Over a year later and we are still discussing possible audits like the left was discussing Russia in 2018!

Jesus!

Over a year later and we are still discussing possible audits like the left was discussing Russia in 2018!

Jesus!
Not "we" -- lenny. The linked story says "Updated 9:49 PM ET, Wed July 7, 2021"
The earlier one says "By Gabriel Keane November 25, 2020 at 2:29pm" despite the "Breaking News" BS at the top. Just ignore the bastard.

Last edited:
Ya know what I think? I think this “board”, who violated election law in tandem with the Democrat governor by changing election law, don’t want their illegal actions exposed, and don’t want the machines that helped them change votes in the middle of the night replaced, because then they wouldn’t be able to manipulate upcoming elections.
Maybe here is the real problem in Pennsylvania....illegally changing election law so as to flood the system
with illegal mail in ballots of dubious and uncertifiable value.

So there was voter fraud in Pennsylvania.

---Election Law That Helped Make Joe Biden President Struck Down as Unconstitutional---

Well....what do ya know about that! Surprise surprise!

Democrats won the election by honing in on a few strategic states and flooding them with mail in ballots
that, like in Georgia and Pennsylvania, depended on illegally changed state law to achieve their goal and used Mark Zuckerberg money to finance this whole illegal coup!

If you use Facebook go in a closet and shoot yourself in the head.

Last edited:
---Last Week’s Court Ruling in Pennsylvania Means 40% of 2020 Ballots Unconstitutional — Without These Ballots President Trump Crushed Biden by a 2 to 1 Ratio in the State!---

Forum List

Back