Pennsylvania County Accuses State Senator Of Creating 'Unnecessary Chaos' With Election Audit Request

Pure nonsense…you and I are smart enough to know our judiciary has been politicized. And that extends all the way to the SCOTUS. Republican justices have more often than not in my lifetime been a disappointment.

As for stepping outside of our constitution, may I remind you of Ocare….Roberts made out of whole cloth something that didn’t exist. In fact Democrat lawyers were arguing that it wasn’t a tax.

So don’t tell me how pure the courts are only because you agree with their decisions.
I thought, the Supreme Court decided the mandate was a tax. Did anybody pay a penalty for not being covered this year?

--Who’s afraid of an election audit?--
--Earlier last month, State Senator Doug Mastriano (R-District 33) announced he is initiating an audit of the 2020 general election results in Pennsylvania. --

I thought, the Supreme Court decided the mandate was a tax. Did anybody pay a penalty for not being covered this year?
My point exactly. Roberts decided that he didn’t want to be responsible for making the hard decision, so he punted.

My point exactly. Roberts decided that he didn’t want to be responsible for making the hard decision, so he punted.
Understand your point. That one did not bother me either way, as I was not for or against Obama Care (benefit of being independent) as I have always had multiple health insurance policies.

9 months after the election, the BIGLIE is now the "Election Fraud".

Lock him up.

Understand your point. That one did not bother me either way, as I was not for or against Obama Care (benefit of being independent) as I have always had multiple health insurance policies.
Well, bully for you. You asked I answered.

Pennsylvania County Accuses State Senator ...​

Notice the use of 'Senator', absent the plural. I haven't heard of any groundswell of Republicans policiticans anywhere calling for an audit. Even here in Arizona, GOP politicians when forced to defend it put it in terms that tells of the need to coddle Trump's backers.

Karen Fann our Arizona Senate President has stated publicly that the audit isn't about Trump at all. Two months ago this email exchange between her and a constitutant was reported:

"I am appalled, offended, and upset that you are wasting our tax paying dollars on a fraudulent audit," Andrea wrote. "These people have zero experience, and this is a waste of time. It is time for you to [accept] that Arizona voters have spoken and make peace with the fact that we voted out Trump. Republicans and Democrats alike, we voted him out."

Roughly 10 minutes later, Fann responded to Andrea's email.

"This is where you are mistaken. Biden won," she wrote. "45% of all Arizona voters thinks there is a problem with the election system. The audit is to disprove those theories or find ways to improve the system."

In another email to a different constituent, Fann made similar remarks.

"Please know this has never been about Trump or overturning the election contrary to what is out there on social media," she wrote in an email dated May 15.

Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates, who came out swinging against the audit two weeks ago alongside other county officials, recently told the Arizona Republic that Fann made similar comments to him during a phone call in November when legislators were being inundated with emails and phone calls from infuriated Trump supporters.

“She said, ‘Look, Bill, we know there’s nothing to this, but we’ve got to do something," Gates told the newspaper. "'Will you guys do an audit?'"

The article makes clear that Mastriano lacked the authority to call for such an audit after his request had already been considered and denied by his county's commission. Also, allowing a third party, private firm access to our PA voting machines legally compromises their integrity automatically, resulting in them being decertified regardless of anything else.

I'd love to be rid of all these damned machines and just use hand marked, hand counted paper ballots. But these machines have largely been manufactured and promoted by local Republican bastards for decades with near full cooperation from the Democrats despite lots of objecting noise coming from knowledgeable citizens at every meeting proposing they be purchased to replace the older crap. No one but the manufacturers and those whose palms they grease wants tax dollars wasted on unneeded equipment.
You don't get it it's a smart political move. Regardless of their reasons for refusing it makes them look like they're hiding something. It's about time to left had its own tactics pulled right back in their face.

Jo

Ya know what I think? I think this “board”, who violated election law in tandem with the Democrat governor by changing election law, don’t want their illegal actions exposed, and don’t want the machines that helped them change votes in the middle of the night replaced, because then they wouldn’t be able to manipulate upcoming elections.

You are a lying weasel. Show us your proof.

I don't know about fixing the blame, Republican prosecutors are equally good at judge shopping, like any lawyer wishing to file a case, they want to win. Most SCOTUS judges just go by the constitution, even the three trump appointees, for the most part. This is why you feel they do not want to do consequential things, when in fact, they simply do not wish to step outside the constitution, as it has been read for years.

That is not true. SCOTUS judges have ignored the Constitution and legislated from the bench. They allowed Trump to take money for a wall that was not approved by Congress. The Constitution clearly gives Congress the power of the purse. Judges do not have the power to dictate immigration policy. That is what the SCOTUS is doing. The Texas abortion law that SCOTUS allowed is clearly a violation of tradition. They did that in the middle of the night with no arguments. The SCOTUS is corrupt.

Forum List

Back