Pence ordered to testify about trump efforts to overturn 2020 election conversations

Federal judge ordered Pence to testify. I think he wanted to be ordered by a judge so MAGA will not threatened him.

"The judge made me do it."
The only thing Trump supporters will "do" to Pence is refuse to vote for him or give him any respect. That will be sufficient to end his hopes for the Presidency.

Give it up Mike.
Hope springs eternal with you folks, doesn't it? You DO understand that Pence is planning a run for '24, yes? Also, unless his conversations with Trump were recorded and the transcript verified, anything he says in response to this subpoena will be ruled by a any honest judge to be hearsay. So, let's all hope that there were verifiable recordings.

You see, the thing you guys ignore and refuse to acknowledge is that Trump was convinced that the irregularities in the battleground states, exclusively pertaining to a new MASS MAILING of unrequested ballots, is what cost him the election. He wasn't "trying to overthrow" ANYTHING.

If you'd like to see the future of America after the next presidential election, pay close attention to the events in Israel right now.

Hope springs eternal with you folks, doesn't it? You DO understand that Pence is planning a run for '24, yes? Also, unless his conversations with Trump were recorded and the transcript verified, anything he says in response to this subpoena will be ruled by a any honest judge to be hearsay. So, let's all hope that there were verifiable recordings.

You see, the thing you guys ignore and refuse to acknowledge is that Trump was convinced that the irregularities in the battleground states, exclusively pertaining to a new MASS MAILING of unrequested ballots, is what cost him the election. He wasn't "trying to overthrow" ANYTHING.

If you'd like to see the future of America after the next presidential election, pay close attention to the events in Israel right now.

I would never vote for Pence but when it comes to telling the truth, Pence stands heads and shoulders above Trump.

Forum List

Back