Pence didnt betray Trump, Trump betrayed Pence & USA. Mike did constitutional duty recognizing Trump fell at Biden's feet in most secure election ever

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Why wouldn’t Trump — a man Pence invariably calls “my president” and “my friend” — assume that his vice president would help steal the election? Pence had agreed to so much else, had tolerated every other national and personal indignity with that faraway, worshipful gaze

Why wouldn’t Trump — a man Pence invariably calls “my president” and “my friend” — assume that his vice president would help steal the election? Pence had agreed to so much else, had tolerated every other national and personal indignity with that faraway, worshipful gaze

What Trump was asking was too much. Behind the scenes Republicans knew history would not be kind to those who went along. And as we see, everyone else gets in trouble not Trump. So why would Pence go along with treason?

I wish Gore knew he had the power Trump thought Pence had.

Yeah, because we have been much better off with that climate change nazi in office?
Yes we would have. He wouldn't have squandered Clinton's surplus, got hit on 9-11 after he was warned, lied us into Iraq, had to go to war in Afganistan, let Osama go when he had him surrounded in the Tora Bora, thus extending the war for another 20 years so Haloburton (Dick Chaney's company) could make a fortune.

And Gore wouldn't have caused the Great Recession Bush caused.

You should know that China has moved away from fossil fuels just like we have. Not enough but they have gone green and so have we. That's why things aren't as bad as Gore said they'd be. Stupid.

Trump will betray anyone at any time.

He has no honor, and no loyalty.

Anyone who pretends that isn’t true is a liar.

I wouldn't necessarily say that they are liars per se. Ignorant, stupid, blind, conned...................all those words I would use as well. I think that Trump has proved Lincoln's attributed quote quite well. You can fool all of the people some of the time (Trump's takeover of the GOP), some of the people all of the time (his rabid followers who still think he can do no wrong), but you can't fool all of the people all of the time (the fact that many are waking up to Trump being a con man and abandoning him).

I wouldn't necessarily say that they are liars per se. Ignorant, stupid, blind, conned...................all those words I would use as well. I think that Trump has proved Lincoln's attributed quote quite well. You can fool all of the people some of the time (Trump's takeover of the GOP), some of the people all of the time (his rabid followers who still think he can do no wrong), but you can't fool all of the people all of the time (the fact that many are waking up to Trump being a con man and abandoning him).
Remember how long it took them to abandon Bush? They loved and defended him all the way up to when Jeb was running against Trump. Suddenly Trump admitted to the world that Bush sucked and lied us into Iraq and Republicans can say he didn't but Trump won that primary. If Trump lied, why did you guys nominate him and not Jeb? Jeb would have continued on George's great legacy. He was great right? He was up until Trump said he wasn't.

Trump is what you call an honest liar. He said, "the system is rigged. I know it's rigged because I use it every day". "the system is rigged for billionaires".

Then Trump didn't do a damn thing to fix it.

Trump was honest when he blurted out in the debate against Jeb "There were no WMD's and they knew it. They lied"

Earlier today China launched their manned Shenzhou-15 rocket to their Space Station.

How did China catch up so fast? While the West is bumbling, undermining their own systems, dividing themselves, being dependent on foreign governments for everything and trying to build strong, domestic police forces a la Canada that destroy innovation.

This isn't looking good folks.

Last edited:
You should know that China has moved away from fossil fuels just like we have.

Wow, you are falling for it too. China couldn't care less about the climate despite their rhetoric. It is all about the bottom line for them. The act as if they care, only because it benefits them economically. China relies on the blind ignorance of the left in this country and other spoiled countries around the world. It is amazing that people are so easily duped.

Earlier today China launched their manned Shenzhou-15 rocket to their Space Station.

How did China catch up so fast? While the West is bumbling, undermining their own systems, dividing themselves, being dependent on foreign governments for everything and trying to build strong, domestic police forces a la Canada that destroy innovation.

This isn't looking good folks.

We have much more pressing concerns like pronouns, perceived racial injustices, climate change, etc. ;)

Yes we would have. He wouldn't have squandered Clinton's surplus, got hit on 9-11 after he was warned, lied us into Iraq, had to go to war in Afganistan, let Osama go when he had him surrounded in the Tora Bora, thus extending the war for another 20 years so Haloburton (Dick Chaney's company) could make a fortune.

And Gore wouldn't have caused the Great Recession Bush caused.

You should know that China has moved away from fossil fuels just like we have. Not enough but they have gone green and so have we. That's why things aren't as bad as Gore said they'd be. Stupid.
you sure put a lot of faith in that guy bobo.....can he walk on water too....

you sure put a lot of faith in that guy bobo.....can he walk on water too....
Here is another great example maybe you'll understand. Do you see what Elon Musk is doing to his employees?

A crisis atmosphere and self-imposed austerity gives Mr. Musk the cover to make drastic changes and fire top managers or eliminate large swaths of staff, two former Tesla executives said. It also prepares those who remain to work under extreme conditions to bring about Mr. Musk’s desires, they said.

The approach at Twitter, where Mr. Musk has laid off thousands of employees, “is typical Elon,”

It's also typical Republican way of running a business. Do you approve? That's what I thought.

Here is another great example maybe you'll understand. Do you see what Elon Musk is doing to his employees?

Making them work or firing them?

How awful.

A crisis atmosphere and self-imposed austerity gives Mr. Musk the cover to make drastic changes and fire top managers or eliminate large swaths of staff, two former Tesla executives said. It also prepares those who remain to work under extreme conditions to bring about Mr. Musk’s desires, they said.

His "top managers" are hostile to him and seek to undermine his company.

He did what Trump failed to do - cleaned house.

The approach at Twitter, where Mr. Musk has laid off thousands of employees, “is typical Elon,”

Twitter is allowing freedom of speech now, the need for censors has passed. Those laid off can no doubt find positions in Iran, North Korea, and China though.

It's also typical Republican way of running a business. Do you approve? That's what I thought.

Why don't you buy Twitter?

Remember all those years you fascists demanded that "Twitter is a private company."

Of course you sing a different tune now. And of course we're finding out the government was pulling the strings all along, dictating what people were allowed to say.

Will Adolf Biden send his Gestapo to shut down Twitter and arrest Mr. Musk as an enemy of the Reich?

Very possibly.

Making them work or firing them?

How awful.

His "top managers" are hostile to him and seek to undermine his company.

He did what Trump failed to do - cleaned house.

Twitter is allowing freedom of speech now, the need for censors has passed. Those laid off can no doubt find positions in Iran, North Korea, and China though.

Why don't you buy Twitter?

Remember all those years you fascists demanded that "Twitter is a private company."

Of course you sing a different tune now. And of course we're finding out the government was pulling the strings all along, dictating what people were allowed to say.

Will Adolf Biden send his Gestapo to shut down Twitter and arrest Mr. Musk as an enemy of the Reich?

Very possibly.
I'm ok with twitter being twitter. Are you ok with us voicing our displeasure or boycotting that company?

do i approve?.....i can care less....its his company...i dont use twitter.....and its not the typical way republicans run businesses...its the way musk runs his....learn the difference...

Forum List

Back