Pence didnt betray Trump, Trump betrayed Pence & USA. Mike did constitutional duty recognizing Trump fell at Biden's feet in most secure election ever

do i approve?.....i can care less....its his company...i dont use twitter.....and its not the typical way republicans run businesses...its the way musk runs his....learn the difference...
Oh yes it is how Republicans do business. This is a PERFECT example of what I'm talking about. Elon is firing employees, making employees work longer hours. And Republicans here are pro that. The only thing he hasn't done is cut wages. When he does they'll giz themselves. And they'll tell us Twitter employees made too much. Just like they said about union workers in the 2000's. This is classic Republican. Pay attention.

Why wouldn’t Trump — a man Pence invariably calls “my president” and “my friend” — assume that his vice president would help steal the election? Pence had agreed to so much else, had tolerated every other national and personal indignity with that faraway, worshipful gaze

The trump Nazis will never be convinced their cult leader did not win the 2020 presidential election in a landslide. The Big Lie is a universal truth among the trump Nazis, and every time one of their trump-chosen candidates rightly loses, the trump Nazis will scream "voter fraud."

Cultists like the trump Nazis think and believe only as they are told by their beloved cult leader. Truth and facts have no place in their lives and minds.

The trump Nazis will never be convinced their cult leader did not win the 2020 presidential election in a landslide.

What is a Trump democrat?

The Big Lie is a universal truth among the trump Nazis, and every time one of their trump-chosen candidates rightly loses, the trump Nazis will scream "voter fraud."

So democrats agree there was massive voter fraud in 2020?

And what is a Trump democrat that you keep referencing?
Cultists like the trump Nazis think and believe only as they are told by their beloved cult leader. Truth and facts have no place in their lives and minds.

What is a Trump democrat?

So democrats agree there was massive voter fraud in 2020?

And what is a Trump democrat that you keep referencing?

It's someone who never identified with the Republican party. Blue collar whites mostly. They always voted Democrats. Maybe they even had good union jobs and lost those jobs and now they make less than they did in the 90s. They'll never make that kind of money again. They lost their pensions when GM or whatever company they worked for went bankrupt and moved overseas during the Bush recession or leading up to it. Angry white Americans. Used to be middle class today lower middle class. No pensions coming and no 401K's.

They are mad that illegals are coming in stealing their jobs. They want a wall built and want police to go up to people who look mexican and ask them for their papers. But they won't go after illegal employers. So basically play wack a mole with illegal workers while we turn a blind eye to their employers.

Those high flying words need to come from a credible source. Do you know one?
We all know Trump built his success on his willingness to toss aside mentors, friends, and family members during moments of frustration and chaos.

Six weeks into Donald Trump’s presidency, one key member of his inner-circle has already been tossed overboard, and a second is facing noisy calls for resignation. Meanwhile, a recent spate of buzzy insider news stories portrays a chaos-gripped White House filled with aides desperately clinging to their jobs while the president spirals into fits of rage over their incompetence. Trump went “ballistic” on senior staffers, says ABC News; the “knives are out” for chief-of-staff Reince Preibus, reports Politico. And just for good measure, here’s some footage of chief strategist Steve Bannon gesticulating angrily during a recent Oval Office meeting.

Though Trump likes to boast of his fierce personal loyalty—both to his employees, and to his supporters—he has demonstrated a tendency throughout his life and career to throw even the most dedicated allies under the bus at moments of peak crisis. And with “peak crisis” as the default setting of the Trump presidency so far, this pattern of behavior is worth a close examination.

And this was March 2017. Since then how many people has Trump thrown under the bus?

Oh yes it is how Republicans do business. This is a PERFECT example of what I'm talking about. Elon is firing employees, making employees work longer hours. And Republicans here are pro that. The only thing he hasn't done is cut wages. When he does they'll giz themselves. And they'll tell us Twitter employees made too much. Just like they said about union workers in the 2000's. This is classic Republican. Pay attention.
bobo i delivered mail to many republican business owners in the Anaheim Hills in OC.....they had some pretty sucessful businesses and were not like the ones you are describing....of course you eat up whatever your useless party tells you.....maybe you should pay attention

It's someone who never identified with the Republican party. Blue collar whites mostly. They always voted Democrats. Maybe they even had good union jobs and lost those jobs and now they make less than they did in the 90s. They'll never make that kind of money again. They lost their pensions when GM or whatever company they worked for went bankrupt and moved overseas during the Bush recession or leading up to it. Angry white Americans. Used to be middle class today lower middle class. No pensions coming and no 401K's.

They are mad that illegals are coming in stealing their jobs. They want a wall built and want police to go up to people who look mexican and ask them for their papers. But they won't go after illegal employers. So basically play wack a mole with illegal workers while we turn a blind eye to their employers.
another great story by the story king....

Blowhard Mac, spewing shit he can't back up - as always.

Tell me Blowhard, are you better off today than you were the day Xi appointed Quid Pro president?
Oh, the last couple of elections have given me new hope that our country is in better shape than I feared. Since it's not about me, and I care about my country, that matters. Quite a bit. So, yes.

Now: Who told you that the despotic leader of China appointed our President? Was this a talk radio show? An internet site? Did this just come to you as a result of your conditioning? What in the world is wrong with you?

I answered your question, weirdo. Now you answer mine.

Why wouldn’t Trump — a man Pence invariably calls “my president” and “my friend” — assume that his vice president would help steal the election? Pence had agreed to so much else, had tolerated every other national and personal indignity with that faraway, worshipful gaze

Pence is a self serving, holier than thou person and a backstabber.

Forum List

Back