Journalist Grant Wahl Says He Was ‘Immediately’ Detained At World Cup For Wearing A Pro-LGBTQ Shirt

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Check out the left not respecting other country's values and ways. This is why the world hates us. The obnoxious, arrogant, immoral pathetic left pushing their filth on others and here I thought Liberals were all about tolerance and accepting of other cultures. Qatar is a Muslim country and their beliefs and laws should be respected.

As a working journalist, it wasn't very professional of Mr. Wahl to take a controversial public stand at all. He was really doing his employer as well as their readers and listeners a disservice by insisting on making himself the story instead of the incredible athletes from Senegal, Ecuador and the other nations who are competing for the world cup.

As a working journalist, it wasn't very professional of Mr. Wahl to take a controversial public stand at all. He was really doing his employer as well as their readers and listeners a disservice by insisting on making himself the story instead of the incredible athletes from Senegal, Ecuador and the other nations who are competing for the world cup.
Yes, but the athletes from those nations got to be World Cup contenders through hard work, talent, and dedication. Democrats have little of any of those so they prefer a system in which their importance is determined by their identity.

I'd dare say he did it on purpose to get some attention.

Until target starts selling straight pride clothing and it gets just as many recognized days as fags get then I say no one should wear shirts that push one sides sexuality. If fags want to be treated equal then they should act like it and start acting like equals, ie act like a normal person.

But really. F the alphabet people, they wore out their welcome a long time ago.

Gays are broken toys practicing sexual perversion

In the West with our dominant liberal culture we tolerate misfits

But in Quater less so

The lib journalist/activist was looking for trouble and he found it
They didn't really find it. When they get hogtied and thrown off 10 story rooftops or thrown into pools in cages.

Same people folks that attack Israel. The only ME country that doesn't illegalize homo behavior.

They sure are inconsistent virtue signaling hypocrites.

Fuck Qatar, and their backwards beliefs, and fuck you.

Check out the left not respecting other country's values and ways. This is why the world hates us. The obnoxious, arrogant, immoral pathetic left pushing their filth on others and here I thought Liberals were all about tolerance and accepting of other cultures. Qatar is a Muslim country and their beliefs and laws should be respected.

This retort, by McRib, was most likely posted by a dick-sucking, ass-loving degenerate. No, fuck you!

All LGBTQ and feminist organizations are just Democrats until they protest the hate going on in other nations.

Fuck Qatar, and their backwards beliefs, and fuck you.
Yes we know how you stupid asses role, how did it work out for her?
FB_IMG_1659732544444.jpg

Gays are broken toys practicing sexual perversion

In the West with our dominant liberal culture we tolerate misfits

But in Quater less so

The lib journalist/activist was looking for trouble and he found it
There are gays everywhere, in every country, in every corner of the globe, including Qatar. You think they only exist in the West?

Well, you are a Trump supporter, and just as dumb as all the rest of them, so there is that.....

I don't have anything against gays, they don't threaten my masculinity like they do yours.
I don't have anything against gays either as long as they and people like you do not try to force me to accept or promote their abnormal sex lives. We can get along fine as long as gays keep it in the bedroom and not in my living room or on my TV and movies, or in my kid's school. If gay sex was the norm, none of us would be here today.

Well he is an idiot.
I would be willing to bet significant money that this same moron has a problem with people who wear religious symbols.
And even more a MAGA hat/shirt.
Going to a middle east country wearing a rainbow/gay shirt is simply the move of a dumbass who is OBVIOUSLY seeking attention.

Forum List

Back