Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

This is the first I've heard about this report that you're obsessing over.

Btw, when are Trump's asseaters like Jordan going to raise their right hand & give their side of it? You should be asking yourself why they refuse instead of trash talking a witness who DID.
i’m talking about a couple witnesses that want to…why aren’t they being allowed to?

Like I said Trump's asseater, this is the first time I've heard about this story that your empty head is exploding over.

Why doesn't your orange god testify? Hmmmmm?
rather amazing this is the first you’ve heard about this…the entire credibly of the committee hinges on this

There is this thing on a computer, it is called copy and paste. If you are too stupid to use that function then maybe ask your neighbor's five year old for some help. Otherwise, as I said, STFU.
huh?

NBC reported today that Trump has a micro-dick and has to use tweezers to pull the tiny thing out to take a piss.
that wouldn’t surprise me, NBC has run a ton of negative stories about trump and is a propaganda arm from the demafasict

that s why it was such a huge story when they debunked the jan 6 “committee”

This is the first I've heard about this report that you're obsessing over.

Btw, when are Trump's asseaters like Jordan going to raise their right hand & give their side of it? You should be asking yourself why they refuse instead of trash talking a witness who DID.
Why?

i’m talking about a couple witnesses that want to…why aren’t they being allowed to?

Who says they're not allowed? The committee stated they want people to come testify.

i have provided a link to the NBC reporter breaking the story

Which lacks a quote from either of the two agents involved.

Thanks for admitting you can't provide a quote of them saying that.

Document that or STFU.
Don’t need documentation, as it’s well known they have not been called to testify. They have said they are prepared to, meaning they haven’t been called. Are you truly this stupid? Now you can STFU.

Don’t need documentation, as it’s well known they have not been called to testify. They have said they are prepared to, meaning they haven’t been called. Are you truly this stupid? Now you can STFU.

Ornato met with the Nazis twice - they definitely don't want him testifying.

Remember, this is a show to push their big lie.

Which lacks a quote from either of the two agents involved.

Thanks for admitting you can't provide a quote of them saying that.
yeah the quote was from the agency they work for

Forum List

Back