Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

Farouk will repeat the same lie regardless of how many times you prove that he's lying.

He is a pathetic psychopath, a pathological liar.

Is that why you can't produce a quote from either of the agents involved?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Don’t need documentation, as it’s well known they have not been called to testify. They have said they are prepared to, meaning they haven’t been called. Are you truly this stupid? Now you can STFU.

Quote them saying they want to testify. Be the first among your herd to do so.

There’s nothing to say that he would ever agree with. Nothing, it is literally arguing with bricks

LOLOLOLOL

Finally!! You're absolutely right about something. I'm arguing with bricks.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

they haven’t been invited. You can’t just walk i. their hearing room and have a seat
Maybe they recieved a message from a member of Trump's goon squad telling them that he reads deposition so "do the right thing".

In other words, 'dummy up or we'll turn your life into a living hell', just like the message that Hutchinson recieved.

Nice people that you defend.

Maybe they recieved a message from a member of Trump's goon squad telling them that he reads deposition so "do the right thing".

In other words, 'dummy up or we'll turn your life into a living hell', just like the message that Hutchinson recieved.

Nice people that you defend.
or maybe the Jan 6th “committee” just isn’t interested in the truth

Is that why you can't produce a quote from either of the agents involved?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, poor Farouk - he's too stupid to grasp that no one gives a fuck about your demands.

:dunno:

{Both Engel and Ornato are prepared to testify that Trump did not go for Engel's throat or attempt to seize the wheel, according to CNN. An unidentified Secret Service source added that Ornato denies telling Hutchinson that story.}

No, I can read words....

"Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election."
"All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."
"And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen."
"We want to go back and we want to get this right because we're going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that."
"They're weak Republicans, they're pathetic Republicans and that's what happens. If this happened to the Democrats, there'd be hell all over the country going on. There'd be hell all over the country."
"And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution."
"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
"They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back." (Audience chants: "Send it back.")
"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
"They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it."
"The radical left knows exactly what they're doing. They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it."
"And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you."
"So, I mean, I could go on and on about this fraud that took place in every state, and all of these legislatures want this back. I don't want to do it to you because I love you and it's freezing out here. But I could just go on forever. I can tell you this." (Audience chants: "We love you.")
"So when you hear, when you hear, while there is no evidence to prove any wrongdoing, this is the most fraudulent thing anybody has, this is a criminal enterprise. This is a criminal enterprise."
"The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud."
"So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do."
"This the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world."
"So today, in addition to challenging the certification of the election, I'm calling on Congress and the state legislatures to quickly pass sweeping election reforms, and you better do it before we have no country left."
"Today is not the end, it's just the beginning."
"We must stop the steal"
"If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country because it's illegal when the votes are illegal when the way they got there is illegal when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information."
"And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.
I don’t see where he told them to intimidate Pence.

Try again.

Oh, poor Farouk - he's too stupid to grasp that no one gives a fuck about your demands.

:dunno:

{Both Engel and Ornato are prepared to testify that Trump did not go for Engel's throat or attempt to seize the wheel, according to CNN. An unidentified Secret Service source added that Ornato denies telling Hutchinson that story.}

All these unnamed people telling reporters things. No names,, no quotes, no oath to tell the truth.

Get back to us when you have TESTIMONY, given UNDER OATH.

All these unnamed people telling reporters things. No names,, no quotes, no oath to tell the truth.

Oh, but it's not a trial, right?

Hypocrite much?

What the fuck are you yapping about ChiCom?

Anthony Ornato, Robert Engel - ALL 9 of the SS agents who exposed the perjury have used their real names and offered to testify under oath.

You're a special kind of stupid, ChiCom.

All 9 agents are willing to testify under oath.

Your Nazi tribunal will never call them though.

there's no way to respond to a lunatic declaring such absurdities to a man he never met and no's nothing about except what a tv station tells him. Loony tunes baby. stay in canada and leave my country alone.

YOUR country???? I'm not talking about YOUR country. I'm talking about the USA.

Two Secret Service agents also spoke with CNN about what transpired between Trump and his security detail as he left his Jan. 6 rally in the presidential motorcade.
Those moments came under intense scrutiny after Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified Tuesday before the House committee investigating the riot that Tony Ornato, the White House deputy chief of staff for operations, told her Trump had lost his temper when his Secret Service agents refused to drive him to the Capitol, lunged toward an agent and tried to grab the steering wheel.
The story has circulated throughout the Secret Service for the past year, the agents told CNN. They were not present in the car but heard several accounts similar to Hutchinson’s.

“He had sort of lunged forward
― it was unclear from the conversations I had that he actually made physical contact, but he might have. I don’t know,” one said. “Nobody said Trump assaulted him; they said he tried to lunge over the seat ― for what reason, nobody had any idea.”
Neither of the agents told CNN they’d heard stories about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel.
Sources who spoke to the Post also commented on the car incident, with one former law enforcement official saying three agents who were with Trump on Jan. 6 are disputing that Trump ever grabbed or assaulted anyone or reached for the steering wheel. However, the source said, they do not dispute that Trump was furious at them.

Oh, but it's not a trial, right?

Hypocrite much?

How stupid are you? Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

Is there a defendant? Or charges?

This is a Hearing to find out what happened, and who was involved. What we're finding out is that things went exactly as planned, and Trump was very enthusiastic about what was happening. And you little sheep are shitting your pants daily at the things that are coming out.

Day in, day out, you defend the liar, the conman, the guy who tried to destroy your country - on purpose. How stupid do you have to be to come here day in and day out, and defend this criminal??????

CNN keeps talking about the dangers of Capitol Hill, but they don't speak about Pelosi refusing National Guard that day. Nor do they remind their viewers that she is responsible for security.

So why in the hell is Trump the focus and not Pelosi? She was told in advance of the risk but they say Trump knew on that day? ...

ShockedCanadian, when a mob riot was no longer conceivably perceived as just a possability or a threat, but rather it was actually occurring, and Washington DC's Metropolitan Police and those besieged in the Capitol Building, (including Nancy Pelosi) were actually requesting assistance, the White House was deliberately denying permission to any federal agency that could otherwise provide any assistance. Respectfully, Supposn

ShockedCanadian, when a mob riot was no longer conceivably perceived as just a possability or a threat, but rather it was actually occurring, and Washington DC's Metropolitan Police and those besieged in the Capitol Building, (including Nancy Pelosi) were actually requesting assistance, the White House was deliberately denying permission to any federal agency that could otherwise provide any assistance. Respectfully, Supposn

BULLSHIT.

Forum List

Back