Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

Once again you have no valid response when your idiocy and hypocrisy is exposed so you resort to babbling in response.
there's no way to respond to a lunatic declaring such absurdities to a man he never met and no's nothing about except what a tv station tells him. Loony tunes baby. stay in canada and leave my country alone.

How many times do you need to be told, I watched Hutchinson Testify.
I did say, "I don't watch all day."
But I watched CH and she didn't say what you claim.

But go ahead, you can only prove me wrong by posting the video.
You can't , you won't, you will just deflect again.
well pull up the transcript and let's see what she said.

Jealous isn’t the word, but dude, you got it bad for Trump. And you never met the man! What’s that called?

Stalker!!!
How many times have you had your head up his ass? That how YOU meet him?

what makes you think NBC is running a fake story here?
I don't. It's you Trump apologists who are constantly attacking the media as "fake". Now you're quoting a media outlet you label as fake.

Can't have it both ways.

I don't. It's you Trump apologists who are constantly attacking the media as "fake". Now you're quoting a media outlet you label as fake.

Can't have it both ways.
cool so you acknowledge it’s a true

so why won’t the committte let them testify?

Why are you RW'er so lazy.
Onus is on you.
She didn't say that, prove she did.
I don’t care what she said, all hearsay. No jurisdiction to any thing other than giving you a boner

Can't have it both ways.
That was for your sake, are you now agreeing they report fake news?

so NBC is lying? what else do you think they lie about?
This is the first I've heard about this report that you're obsessing over.

Btw, when are Trump's asseaters like Jordan going to raise their right hand & give their side of it? You should be asking yourself why they refuse instead of trash talking a witness who DID.

This is the first I've heard about this report that you're obsessing over.

Btw, when are Trump's asseaters like Jordan going to raise their right hand & give their side of it? You should be asking yourself why they refuse instead of trash talking a witness who DID.
So? Go find out if it’s true

That was for your sake, are you now agreeing they report fake news?
Like I said Trump's asseater, this is the first time I've heard about this story that your empty head is exploding over.

Why doesn't your orange god testify? Hmmmmm?

Forum List

Back