Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

Tell me, how do you know what their testimony was behind closed doors? You do realize that they gave closed testimony because THEY refused to testify publicly, not the other way around. I will contend that their closed session testimony confirms what Hutchinson said, and that they refuse to testify in public because some Trump thug threatened to kill their baby daughters, or something to that effect. I will further contend that they will not show up to amend their testimony and are only making the statements now because there is probably some closed circuit video feed of some Trump thug waiting outside thier daughter's private school with duct tape and a cattle prod.

Trump's days are numbered. He will die by his own hand because he is too much a coward to face the consequences of his actions. And they are coming. This committee is being quite methodical, and with over a 100 prosecutors on the staff, they will make charges stick. The justice department is being tight lipped, they will move when they know they have an open and shut case, but make no mistake about it, wire fraud is already a given. The only question now is what other charges are going to be attached to that.
The next hearing will be focusing on the cowards that refused to testify.

hey, why didn't they just call the agents? hmmmmmmmmmm? hahhahaahahhaahahahahahaha cause it's bullshit. Can you say BULLSHIT?
Yea, we can say bullshit. We're still hearing plenty of it from that lunatic Trump. The guy is worse then a crazy uncle who never shuts up.

Yea, we can say bullshit. We're still hearing plenty of it from that lunatic Trump. The guy is worse then a crazy uncle who never shuts up.
Jealous isn’t the word, but dude, you got it bad for Trump. And you never met the man! What’s that called?

Stalker!!!

Last edited:
Actually, it doesn't look like she lied about anything. No one has came forth, under oath, to disprove what she has said, and no one will. In fact, the committee probably already has confirming testimony from other witnesses or they never would have went in the direction they did.

There is also a growing case of witness tampering. But perhaps most telling, there is already an open and shut case for wire fraud. Trump, his family members--well except for Ivanka and Kuschner, who were too smart to do it, sent out hundreds of emails soliciting donations to their legal defense fund, THAT NEVER EXISTED.

Let me be the first to welcome Trump to his future home, North Carolina--Butner. He can work on his Tennis game.

So what you're saying is

1656703293455.png

The Secret Service
The SS can only discredit her by testifying UNDER OATH.
Right now, their hearsay comments (you hate hearsay, correct?) are just that.
There has been no comment directly from a SS agent, let alone UNDER OATH.

they want to…the “committee” won’t let them.

The SS considers any talk about who they protect would be a breach. They hang in the shadows and I seriously doubt they will breach with any testimony.

they want to…the “committee” won’t let them.
LIE ^^^^^^
It's the SS itself that won't testify, NOT the committee "that won't let them"
The SS considers any talk about who they protect would be a breach. They hang in the shadows and I seriously doubt they will breach with any testimony.
Agree.

The SS still has to work for trump.
It's the SS itself that won't testify, NOT the committee "that won't let them"

Forum List

Back