Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

The campaign to discredit this woman is ongoing. Yet another right wing website claims she lied, but Nick Mulvaney says she didn't lie, and Mulvaney was there too.

All you have is bunch of rabid right wing propaganda sites saying this witness lied to Congress - under oath. Why would she do that, Nostra.

She'd have to be as stupid as YOU are to go in front of the whole country and lie about this stuff because she could go to jail if she's lying. Unlike your rabid right wing websites which have no consequences whatsoever for lying or smearing this witness.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda and a few failed fact checks.

WHY IS IT THAT YOU FUCK BOIS CAN'T FIND A CREDIBLE WEBSITE TO BACK UP YOUR LIES? NONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT LINKS EVER PASS A FACT CHECK TEST.

What is wrong with you, ChiCom?

That is YOUR governments state media - Xi Approved.

She presented hearsay at best. At worst, she presented lies. When a witness lies in one thing then we assume they lied in all things.
Actually, it doesn't look like she lied about anything. No one has came forth, under oath, to disprove what she has said, and no one will. In fact, the committee probably already has confirming testimony from other witnesses or they never would have went in the direction they did.

There is also a growing case of witness tampering. But perhaps most telling, there is already an open and shut case for wire fraud. Trump, his family members--well except for Ivanka and Kuschner, who were too smart to do it, sent out hundreds of emails soliciting donations to their legal defense fund, THAT NEVER EXISTED.

Let me be the first to welcome Trump to his future home, North Carolina--Butner. He can work on his Tennis game.

Actually, it doesn't look like she lied about anything. No one has came forth, under oath, to disprove what she has said, and no one will. In fact, the committee probably already has confirming testimony from other witnesses or they never would have went in the direction they did.

There is also a growing case of witness tampering. But perhaps most telling, there is already an open and shut case for wire fraud. Trump, his family members--well except for Ivanka and Kuschner, who were too smart to do it, sent out hundreds of emails soliciting donations to their legal defense fund, THAT NEVER EXISTED.

Let me be the first to welcome Trump to his future home, North Carolina--Butner. He can work on his Tennis game.
Being that all she gave was hearsay the lib loons are now moving to her statements being ineffective due to “witness tampering”

it appears most of her treatment has been debunked…but what is worse is that the entire episode shows how incredible the committee is…the agents want to testify, and they refuse to let them

it appears most of her treatment has been debunked…but what is worse is that the entire episode shows how incredible the committee is…the agents want to testify, and they refuse to let them
Who told you the committee refuses to let them testify? I mean I am going to need some documentation on that because I specifically heard the committee encourage people to come forth and testify or amend their statements.

Who told you the committee refuses to let them testify? I mean I am going to need some documentation on that because I specifically heard the committee encourage people to come forth and testify or amend their statements.
when are they going to testify?

Being that all she gave was hearsay the lib loons are now moving to her statements being ineffective due to “witness tampering”
Look "hearsay" is not some magic word that you can sling around and negate testimony. While hearsay, in and of itself, is not an effective grounds for prosecution, when it is corroborated with other evidence, including documents, texts, and emails, it can be a powerful force in any criminal prosecution. Rest assured, the committee has that corroborating evidence or the line of questioning never would have went in that direction.

Look "hearsay" is not some magic word that you can sling around and negate testimony. While hearsay, in and of itself, is not an effective grounds for prosecution, when it is corroborated with other evidence, including documents, texts, and emails, it can be a powerful force in any criminal prosecution. Rest assured, the committee has that corroborating evidence or the line of questioning never would have went in that direction.
hearsay isnt allowed in a prosecution

What is wrong with you, ChiCom?

That is YOUR governments state media - Xi Approved.

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

Your relying on an unnamed source -- and you don't believe news sourced from unnamed sources...

I love how you Communists make shit up and then talk about it as if it's established facts.

"Unnamed Sources" isn't journalism, it's rumor mongering.

They won't. They probably got a bit of money from the wire fraud infested "Stop the Steal" legal defense fund to make their statements and spent it on some cheap hookers.
they have made clear they want to…they have behind closed doors already

they want to im public to clear the record. Does the “committee” not want to clear the record? wonder why…

they have made clear they want to…they have behind closed doors already

they want to im public to clear the record. Does the “committee” not want to clear the record? wonder why…
Yes, they gave testimony behind closed doors, which probably corroborates Hutchinson's testimony. Do they want to amend those statements? Show me where the committee is stopping them.

Yes it is, in a preliminary investigation.l

not at hearings or trials. where people are being prosecuted

yeah police and law enforcement investigators use it…

in this case the “committee” knew and in fact spoke to the agents in question, but instead of having them tell us what happened, they went with this hearsay…because it sounded better for their narrative, even though they knew it was untrue

the “committee” destroyed their credibility in doing that

Yes, they gave testimony behind closed doors, which probably corroborates Hutchinson's testimony. Do they want to amend those statements? Show me where the committee is stopping them.
if it does that, then why are they saying she was wrong…and begging to get the chance to correct the record ??

<crickets>

cc: struth

Hearsay is potently magical. When you try to use it in court it vanishes—abra kadabra

Forum List

Back