Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

No, stupid, that Trump KNEW the mob was armed and sent them to the Capitol anyway, saying “They’re not here to hurt me”. Oh really Mr. President! Who are they going to hurt?

That Trump was told repeatedly that what he was trying to do was illegal.

That multiple people working for him asked for pardons because they all KNEW what they were doing was illegal.
Once again, Simp.....explain how that qualifies as seditious conspiracy.

Once again, Simp.....explain how that qualifies as seditious conspiracy.

Trump's intent was to get that mob to intimidate Pence and Congress to declare him the winner since Pence had already let him know privately he could not do that.

Trump's intent was to get that mob to intimidate Pence and Congress to declare him the winner since Pence had already let him know privately he could not do that.
Oh, you can read minds now.

Got it.

Oh, you can read minds now.

Got it.

No, I can read words....

"Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election."

"All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."

"And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen."

"We want to go back and we want to get this right because we're going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that."

"They're weak Republicans, they're pathetic Republicans and that's what happens. If this happened to the Democrats, there'd be hell all over the country going on. There'd be hell all over the country."

"And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution."

"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

"They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back." (Audience chants: "Send it back.")

"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."

"They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it."

"The radical left knows exactly what they're doing. They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it."

"And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you."

"So, I mean, I could go on and on about this fraud that took place in every state, and all of these legislatures want this back. I don't want to do it to you because I love you and it's freezing out here. But I could just go on forever. I can tell you this." (Audience chants: "We love you.")

"So when you hear, when you hear, while there is no evidence to prove any wrongdoing, this is the most fraudulent thing anybody has, this is a criminal enterprise. This is a criminal enterprise."

"The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud."

"So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do."

"This the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world."

"So today, in addition to challenging the certification of the election, I'm calling on Congress and the state legislatures to quickly pass sweeping election reforms, and you better do it before we have no country left."

"Today is not the end, it's just the beginning."

"We must stop the steal"

"If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country because it's illegal when the votes are illegal when the way they got there is illegal when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information."

"And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."

"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give."

Liberals have this quirk where they KNOW what the protestors intended to do and since the libs know their intent then intent is the same as commiting

Liberals have this quirk where they KNOW what the protestors intended to do and since the libs know their intent then intent is the same as commiting

LOL

Retard, they told us what they wanted to do...

Despit liberal feelings, intent and thought are not evidence to convict

Again, you must not understand them when they announce their goals. It's not feelings. It's not mind-reading. It's listening to their own words.

Cassidy didn't tell the committee what happened in the car. She told them what she was told what happened in the car..

Which she was never told by Ornato, instead she was given a script by Rep. Adam Schiff (Nazi, CA)

Epps could have been telling stories..

That means Cassidy was telling the truth.

But expect the next question to be, what exactly happened in the car... If Epps says Trump wanted to goto the capital then that is enough legally... Grabbing the steering wheel stuff is just good for ratings...

Hutchinson committed perjury - which was suborned by both Nazi bitch Schiff and by Lying Liz Cheney.

As I've said before - Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Has it never occurred to you that the people who wanted Donald Trump, at the very least "restrained", said these things because we watched 4 years of a rolling train wreck of corruption, bribery, lies, and trampling of the Constitution as Donald Trump tried to fulfill his goal of becoming "President for Life", as he once suggested to President Xi.

ChiComlady, did the perjury by Hutchinson help or hurt the Nazi show trial?

Do you think the lies won the hearts and minds of the peasants? Will you be able to pervert the 2024 election to deny the American people the right to vote for the candidate of their choice?

Which she was never told by Ornato, instead she was given a script by Rep. Adam Schiff (Nazi, CA)

Hutchinson committed perjury - which was suborned by both Nazi bitch Schiff and by Lying Liz Cheney.

A pity you can't prove that.

haha yeah that's it...now the career federal agents are lying for Trump...geez, you dembots have no shame
Lol, nothing is debunked till they testify. So let's see them testify or at least make a statement on tv.More bullshit from right wing press till then

Lol, nothing is debunked till they testify. So let's see them testify or at least make a statement on tv.More bullshit from right wing press till then
they have made a statement

with that said, i agree they need to testify and have said they want to…until the committee calls them the committee can’t be viewed as legit

they have made a statement

with that said, i agree they need to testify and have said they want to…until the committee calls them the committee can’t be viewed as legit
Lol, let's see the video till then bull shit from rag news source. Better yet let's see it under oath.

the minute she opened her mouth it was debunked as hearsay.

Forum List

Back