Pelosi's Hate

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
This thread is not about Pelosi tearing up a speech, and it is not about Trump's SOTU speech. What this thread is about is Pelosi's incredible hate. I thought about Pelosi's facial expressions at the SOTU all day today, and just can't shake the mental picture of how incredibly hateful she looked.

I have plenty of resentment toward lefties, but I don't blame "the left" for Pelosi's toxic hate. I do think "the left" would be far better off if they got Pelosi out of view from the public. The left would be wise to do something about this symbol of hate.

Are there any lefties here who think Pelosi, the new symbol of hate, is good optics for the Democrats?

She is an aged person filled with hate who is under the stress of complete failure and that type of utter dumbassery which amounts to political malpractice...it has overwhelmed a diminishing mental acuity...causing irrational acts.

Pray for her.

I am glad to see that all the lefties who have visited this thread so far agree that Pelosi and her hate are bad optics for the Democrats.

This thread is not about Pelosi tearing up a speech, and it is not about Trump's SOTU speech. What this thread is about is Pelosi's incredible hate. I thought about Pelosi's facial expressions at the SOTU all day today, and just can't shake the mental picture of how incredibly hateful she looked.

I have plenty of resentment toward lefties, but I don't blame "the left" for Pelosi's toxic hate. I do think "the left" would be far better off if they got Pelosi out of view from the public. The left would be wise to do something about this symbol of hate.

Are there any lefties here who think Pelosi, the new symbol of hate, is good optics for the Democrats?

Have you checked out Donny's facial expressions?

Have you checked out Donny's facial expressions?
Nice quick "change the subject" post, I don't blame you. I am glad to see that you are not disputing that Pelosi's incredible hate is bad optics.

Well, look on the bright side, queen nancy's prayers have been answered. She might like the answer, but her prayers have been answered none the less. LMAO

Her facial expressions are theatrical. They’re an effort to appease D voters.

We should be kind toward Ms. Nancy.

She looked positively dreadful on TV.

That scowl on the face for the entire speech may require her to have an unscheduled visit to her surgeon to repair the damage.

Furthermore, she knows that sooner rather than later, even a Democratic president would "invite" her to retire in order to, let's say, "spend more quality time with the grandchildren."

In a way, Ms. Nancy is a victim -- of the Squad that forced her into the impeachment fiasco.

Trump's approval rating is the highest ever and still rising.
That alone means that Nancy's "Hail Mary" of impeachment failed.
Maybe her TIA will kick in due to the stress and save her from more embarrassment by retiring and letting new blood run the House?

It is a shame the TV shows are Prog controlled. The comedy talk shows and variety shows would strike comedy gold using these Prog politicians in a more darker way in talk and skits.

She's truly deranged and makes her entire Party look weak for having her as their leader.

Sure, her daughter warned us that her mom's a murderous psychopath, but do they really believe Iran Nan will decapitate them for standing up to her?

Well, look on the bright side, queen nancy's prayers have been answered. She might like the answer, but her prayers have been answered none the less. LMAO

I highly doubt she has ever prayed....

When a dipshit like AOC spouts her ignorant platitudes, it sounds forgivable because of her obvious inexperience and genuine ignorance. It's not so easy for an experienced conniver like Pelosi to get that same pass.

She has the facial expression an American should have while witnessing the death of democracy.

Forum List

Back