Pelosie on FOX News Sunday... Ducking and Doging Responsibility.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Pleosie shows she it totally clueless about Coronvirus...

When confronted with her own words she cringed and they blamed Trump for her words... And then she lies through her ass about everything... What a worthless piece of shit. Blaming everyone else for democrat incompetence...

Democrats are in full damage control mode now... Pelosie hasnt been seen on FOX since 2017....

Where in your link does it discuss her being confronted with her own words?

It seems to talk more about Trump's reaction to her appearance than the actual appearance. Did I miss it?

It seems to talk more about Trump's reaction to her appearance than the actual appearance. Did I miss it?
I missed one of the links...

Testing is a red hering... Other than figuring out who has already been ill it does nothing and people who are A-Symptomatic wont get it. She is totally clueless..

I'd love to watch Hannity tear into that lying pompous bitch on live. TV instead of a leftie commie punk like Cris Wallace. Wouldn't that be a show?
LOL! She'd eat Hannity's drop out ass up.

I'd love to watch Hannity tear into that lying pompous bitch on live. TV instead of a leftie commie punk like Cris Wallace. Wouldn't that be a show?

Sean Hannity's one of the worst interviewers out there, simply because he enjoys nothing as much as he enjoys the sound of his own voice...

Thanks.

I don't see where she's blaming Trump for her words. All I hear is her trying to explain her position...

She was deflecting all responsibility to Trump and even downplayed Fuci's involvement... Hypocritical lying bitch she is..

She was deflecting all responsibility to Trump and even downplayed Fuci's involvement... Hypocritical lying bitch she is..

Well, this is politics, so of course she's going to blame Trump.

But I don't see where she downplayed Fauci's involvement or blamed Trump for her words...

Thanks.

I don't see where she's blaming Trump for her words. All I hear is her trying to explain her position...

This IS trumps fault.

Forum List

Back