Pelosi tape released

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

LOL

It cracks me up you thought I was serious. That was sarcasm, you dolt.

I asked you first.
When you can explain why an alarm not going off is impossible.......

....but an elaborate and complicated conspiracy involving faked police reports, TWO forced confessions, 'edited' videos and the capitol police all to cover up a 'gay tryst' is the only reasonable explanation...

Then you might be something more than another conspiracy crackpot.

The attacker had his fucking arm you idiot.

They can't help themselves. They are emotionally commited to their imaginary gay sex fantasy. They used no evidence to invent their fantasy. And there's no evidence that can convince them otherwise.

Its the same dipshit process that gave us the Big Lie, the Birther Conspiracy, and the insane Ray Epps conspiracy.

I didn't see him in bed did you? Were you in there with him?

But you said he had a drink in his hand. How did it get there? Were YOU there and saw him grab it or did it magically appear in his hand like ballots at 3am on election night?

Yeah. I know right. Republicans never do that. It's unfortunate that everyone can't be like Republicans because they are so perfect.

If we had no Democrats and everyone was a trump supporter...this world would be a utopia for thousands of years.

Thank God for the perfect Republicans.
Your life with perfect Republicans;

When you can explain why an alarm not going off is impossible.......

....but an elaborate and complicated conspiracy involving faked police reports, TWO forced confessions, 'edited' videos and the capitol police all to cover up a 'gay tryst' is the only reasonable explanation...

Then you might be something more than another conspiracy crackpot.
You're lying again about my claims and you're afraid to answer a simple question.

Sorry, troll!

Only two strikes for you

They can't help themselves. They are emotionally commited to their imaginary gay sex fantasy. They used no evidence to invent their fantasy. And there's no evidence that can convince them otherwise.

Its the same dipshit process that gave us the Big Lie, the Birther Conspiracy, and the insane Ray Epps conspiracy.
Do we have institutions in this country for Republican gay sex fantasy rehabilitation? They talk about it so much, I can't tell if they hate it, or they love it? 🤪🤪🤪

You're lying again about my claims and you're afraid to answer a simple question.

Sorry, troll!

Only two strikes for you

Laughing.....keep running, Seymour. If your bizarre gay sex fantasy matched the evidence......you wouldn't need to run.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Sorry, troll!

Only two strikes for you
At this point, with as many homophobia posts you have under, over, or below your belt, wink, wink, who knows what you are claiming? Your obsession becomes confusing after a while, if you know what I mean?

Other than adding g a disclaimer at the beginning, what part do you claim is edited?

Edited? :laughing0301: Is that stupid or what? That SOB needs his head examined. There has to be something he isn't telling us about his homophobia problem?

Edited? :laughing0301: Is that stupid or what? That SOB needs his head examined. There has to be something he isn't telling us about his homophobia problem?

It's beyond stupid; but beyond stupid is the only thing these rightwingnuts know.

It's beyond stupid; but beyond stupid is the only thing these rightwingnuts know.

If you ever had any doubts as to what kind of delusional, dipshit nonsense gave us the Big Lie....

......they're giving us a illustration of exactly how they wrap the tinfoil.

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
LOL

Who cares what you buy? You're mentally deranged. Again, the guy trying to attack Nancy Pelosi had posted this on his own website...

• Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle. So Q/Trump sabotaged their child trafficking operations. #2 self inflicted wound. Trumps covert id or a Deep state mole? Was Q refering to this? Did Q do this?

• I guess this is as good a time as any -- Trump you NEEEEEEEED to make Tulsi your VP in 2024.
  • Ye, Ya I remeber the backlash and insults when you came out in support of Trump.
  • Trump "Just drink Bleach" So first off this was an extremely manipulate way of spinning what he actually Trump said "drink bleach." This isn't an isolate incident either.

Who follows Q? Conservatives.

Who cries about the deep state? Conservatives.

Who deludes themselves about a political party driving child trafficking operations? Conservatives.

Who cries about Ye suffering backlash for supporting Trump? Conservatives.

Who moans that Trumps words were manipulated and spun into "drink bleach?" Conservatives.

Who wails that wasn't the only time Trump's words were manipulated? Conservatives.

He's one of yours. So much so, it's hard to tell the difference between him and you.
Trump never said to drink bleach
We did say ivermectin works, and it does
I have never followed Q, I still no of no one personally that has even mentioned Q let alone follow.
The deep state is real, it's the military industrial complex moron. I mean look at the lefties are now the biggest war pigs around........
AS for child hood traficking, you guys do everything you can to not look into it. Twitter, the border, Hollywood, ect.......Release the Epstein List.....but you won't

Forum List

Back