Pelosi tape released

I would bet money you are doing just that

never in doubt, I notice you didn't claim I was the one who brought up trump

please post that accusation alongside my quote

and I asked you if you pretended not to have "TDS" when trump isn't/wasn't even a part of the conversation

this is what happens when ya have "TDS" and can't invoke trumps name into every conversation, you get crazier than a spithouse rat, can ya show me where I said I "wondered" that?...and try to calm down a bit, it's obvious you are upset...take a moment to regain your composure.

...try and post this in the part of your response where you are going to deny being upset:abgg2q.jpg:
You brought up Hilary which had nothing to do with Paul’s assault. I squashed your argument with noting her political opponent’s spouse wasn’t attacked with a hammer. .

Your exact quote is that I ought to get used to Dems getting attacked - backpedal all you want it’s right there.

FC8990F2-0ABE-4AF2-A5F9-9B353BBC503C.jpeg

I can’t help you with your obsession with Trump dude. That’s on you.

I wanted to take the profiles of a few haters here and do a thread about a Hall of Shame, in celebrating a vicious attack on an 82 year old man, and in disrespecting and dishonoring every rule of civil discourse and behavior...but, this site has become so disgusting, it's incredible. But I guess after Trump, the world of wingnuts and haters has become to think of acting terribly as a badge of honor.

This nation has become seriously ill. The proof is in this thread. Many here deserve no respect or civility in return. It's horrible -- such a large group of people becoming so brainwashed as to believe acting like they've done here is somehow acceptable, or warranted

View attachment 751673

baby-cute.gif

They overuse homophobia. I don't fear homos I just want them to leave me alone, leave my family alone, don't try and push it on me.

Be gay, be happy... but don't push it

I've met plenty of cool homos.

But they all have one thing in common.

None of them were Leftists who would use their sexuality as a shield to try to get away with everything under the sun, and they would find the current indoctrination of children morally repugnant.

OK, so two things. ;)

I wanted to take the profiles of a few haters here and do a thread about a Hall of Shame, in celebrating a vicious attack on an 82 year old man, and in disrespecting and dishonoring every rule of civil discourse and behavior...but, this site has become so disgusting, it's incredible. But I guess after Trump, the world of wingnuts and haters has become to think of acting terribly as a badge of honor.

This nation has become seriously ill. The proof is in this thread. Many here deserve no respect or civility in return. It's horrible -- such a large group of people becoming so brainwashed as to believe acting like they've done here is somehow acceptable, or warranted

View attachment 751673
pardon the Troll(s)

getting thread back on track

20181103_USD000_0.jpg

these MAGA Republicans are a cancer on society

I've met plenty of cool homos.

But they all have one thing in common.

None of them were Leftists who would use their sexuality as a shield to try to get away with everything under the sun, and they would find the current indoctrination of children morally repugnant.

OK, so two things. ;)

I don't believe you

My argument all along, since Escalator Day, is that this is a sociological crisis that has little to do with politics. Or even Trump.

A society can't hold together when it can look at a video like this and not even agree on what is happening. Yeah, that's an illness.

If there was a real video of DePape breaking in, the Pelosi family should have released it shortly after the incident to stop all the speculation about male prostitutes. Frankly, I suspect that Nancy got someone to find a DePape look-a-like and made a surveillance video to support the “not a male prostitute” narrative.

That's a lie. Even his Jewish wife who lived with him for 15 years said he was a leftist. You can see black lives matter posters and the rainbow flag where he lived.
There IS a "real" video of DePape breaking into the Pelosi home. Accept it. I'm so sorry if that upsets your little childish senses. Grow up!

Who is Paul DuPape?

DePape's Facebook page has since been taken down.

A WordPress blogger self-identified as "daviddepape" lamented about purported censorship by “Tech giants and private industry,” suggesting the Founding Fathers “never imagined” a day when they could “single handedly silence the people.”

“The reason we have a first amendment is because censorship only applies to you," the blogger “daviddepape” wrote. "The elites/ruling class never censor themselves."

The blog has since been removed from WordPress. USA TODAY was unable to verify whether the account belongs to the suspect.

On a different blog under the name "daviddepape" which has also since been deleted, a number of posts belong to categories alluding to antisemitism, transphobia and right-wing conspiracy theories.

DePape was a nudity activist in California​

While in California, DePape was known locally in Berkeley as a pro-nudity activist who picketed naked against laws that required people to be clothed in public, according to the Associated Press.

DePape lived with Gypsy Taub, another nude activist, and her family. The San Francisco Chronicle identified DePape in 2013 as a “hemp jewelry maker,” and “father figure” to Taub’s three children.

The group that DePape lived with also promoted conspiracy theories at the time, including the theory that 9/11 was “an inside job,” the Chronicle reported.

There IS a "real" video of DePape breaking into the Pelosi home. Accept it. I'm so sorry if that upsets your little childish senses. Grow up!

Who is Paul DuPape?

DePape's Facebook page has since been taken down.

A WordPress blogger self-identified as "daviddepape" lamented about purported censorship by “Tech giants and private industry,” suggesting the Founding Fathers “never imagined” a day when they could “single handedly silence the people.”

“The reason we have a first amendment is because censorship only applies to you," the blogger “daviddepape” wrote. "The elites/ruling class never censor themselves."

The blog has since been removed from WordPress. USA TODAY was unable to verify whether the account belongs to the suspect.

On a different blog under the name "daviddepape" which has also since been deleted, a number of posts belong to categories alluding to antisemitism, transphobia and right-wing conspiracy theories.

DePape was a nudity activist in California​

While in California, DePape was known locally in Berkeley as a pro-nudity activist who picketed naked against laws that required people to be clothed in public, according to the Associated Press.

DePape lived with Gypsy Taub, another nude activist, and her family. The San Francisco Chronicle identified DePape in 2013 as a “hemp jewelry maker,” and “father figure” to Taub’s three children.

The group that DePape lived with also promoted conspiracy theories at the time, including the theory that 9/11 was “an inside job,” the Chronicle reported.

Many break-ins are people who know the occupants of the home.

False. Even Fox News identified falsehoods in the NBC report. But even more critically, it omits valuable information.

Forum List

Back