Pelosi Proved That Just Electing A Woman Doesn't Mean They Can't Be Just As Corrupt As Men

LOL So, nothing? :auiqs.jpg:

Never fails. Retard makes the usual ass-remark, gets challenged and the retard runs away!

Thanks for playing, retard. Let this be a lesson to you... don't post stupid stuff. I will call you out. Now, fuck off.
YOU will call ME out?

istockphoto-639765496-612x612.jpg

So, Nancy Pelosi has been charged with insider trading? I am sure you are going to back it up, right?

Somehow I doubt you will since you are a retard but hey... surprise me.
I said something totally different.
I said insider trading is illegal for everyone else.

The fact is...it's legal for Pelosi to do insider trading because congress makes laws that apply to everyone else but themselves.

Learn to read English....retard.

I said something totally different.
I said insider trading is illegal for everyone else.

The fact is...it's legal for Pelosi to do insider trading because congress makes laws that apply to everyone else but themselves.

Learn to read English....retard.
The same challenge to you as the other retard. Prove it.

Prove that it is legal for Pelosi to do insider trading. Go.

Have a feeling that like the other retard, you won't. But hey...surprise me.

Gasp! How dare her husband make money investing in stocks!

What next? Getting billions in investment from the Saudi crown prince..? The nerve.
Investing or selling stocks based on bills going through the House of Representatives. Everyone but Politicians in the Federal Government would be charged with insider trading.

Investing or selling stocks based on bills going through the House of Representatives. Everyone but Politicians in the Federal Government would be charged with insider trading.

Wrong. No one is above the law if caught doing insider trading. Not even members of Congress.

Prove me wrong. Go.

Wrong. No one is above the law if caught doing insider trading. Not even members of Congress.

Prove me wrong. Go.
Pelosi's husband bought millions in tech stock before the House passed a bill giving the chip sector billions and got away with it. How is that not proof.

Pelosi's husband bought millions in tech stock before the House passed a bill giving the chip sector billions and got away with it. How is that not proof.
:sleeping-smiley-015: Are you a retard? That's your proof?

You claimed: Everyone but Politicians in the Federal Government would be charged with insider trading. So, prove it.

My claim is that no one is above the law. Not even politicians in the Fed government. My proof:

New York congressman Chris Collins was sentenced Friday to 26 months in prison for an illegal stock tip that he gave his son from the White House lawn about a biopharmaceutical company’s failed drug trial.

The sentence from Judge Vernon Broderick in U.S. District Court in Manhattan came 14 months after the Republican Collins won re-election to the House for a fourth term in his Buffalo-area district while under indictment in the case and claiming he had done nothing wrong.

:sleeping-smiley-015: Are you a retard? That's your proof?

You claimed: Everyone but Politicians in the Federal Government would be charged with insider trading. So, prove it.

My claim is that no one is above the law. Not even politicians in the Fed government. My proof:

New York congressman Chris Collins was sentenced Friday to 26 months in prison for an illegal stock tip that he gave his son from the White House lawn about a biopharmaceutical company’s failed drug trial.

The sentence from Judge Vernon Broderick in U.S. District Court in Manhattan came 14 months after the Republican Collins won re-election to the House for a fourth term in his Buffalo-area district while under indictment in the case and claiming he had done nothing wrong.

Oh look that one Republican and yet before the House passed a bill giving chip makers billions of dollars Pelosi's husband buys millions in chip stock. But that's different right because.......

No mention of her alcohol consumption and her remarkable talent to get by when hardly anybody else would have enough brain cells still working to even stand up straight .

Or her disastrous daughters -- out of control and truly vile young ladies .The type that you would pay good money to watch them being slowly strangled .

Oh look that one Republican and yet before the House passed a bill giving chip makers billions of dollars Pelosi's husband buys millions in chip stock. But that's different right because.......
:sleeping-smiley-015: Try to use the brain that God gave you and not be a retard all the time.

You claimed Members of Congress are exempt from insider trading laws. I proved you wrong.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Forum List

Back