Pelosi Proved That Just Electing A Woman Doesn't Mean They Can't Be Just As Corrupt As Men

Gasp! How dare her husband make money investing in stocks!

What next? Getting billions in investment from the Saudi crown prince..? The nerve.
Already been shown 100 times simple one... over the years a whole lot of his investing was sooo coincidently tied to knowledge Nancy knew. Like all the fucking time.
Low information people are so damned tiring.

• Funny how Nancy Pelosi had a camera crew record her staged conduct during Jan 6th.....as if they knew it was going to happen in advance. They even made an HBO documentary about it.
  • Factcheckers said Pelosi herself never talked to Ray Epps who instigated the riot on Jan 6th. Her office was in contact with him the week prior to the riot, but why wasn't Ray Epps ever arrested? Nobody will explain this simple fact.
  • CNN mistakenly showed footage of Ray Epps on the phone with someone on Jan 6th and put it in Pelosi's documentary. Nobody on the Jan 6th committee bothered to ask him anything about it.
  • According to emails Pelosi was directly responsible for the reduction in security on Jan 6th.
A-17-533x261.jpg
FkFvEcuWQAAvTvV.jpg

Gasp! How dare her husband make money investing in stocks!

What next? Getting billions in investment from the Saudi crown prince..? The nerve.
I know it's difficult for you to grasp....but for some strange reason...insider-trading is illegal for everyone else.

I know it's difficult for you to grasp....but for some strange reason...insider-trading is illegal for everyone else.
So, Nancy Pelosi has been charged with insider trading? I am sure you are going to back it up, right?

Somehow I doubt you will since you are a retard but hey... surprise me.

Already been shown 100 times simple one... over the years a whole lot of his investing was sooo coincidently tied to knowledge Nancy knew. Like all the fucking time.
Low information people are so damned tiring.
Sure, and the same can be said about other legislatures too. Both Republicans and Democrats.

But the same challenge to you as the other retard. Show me where Pelosi has been charged with the crime. Go.

• Funny how Nancy Pelosi had a camera crew record her staged conduct during Jan 6th.....as if they knew it was going to happen in advance. They even made an HBO documentary about it.
  • Factcheckers said Pelosi herself never talked to Ray Epps who instigated the riot on Jan 6th. Her office was in contact with him the week prior to the riot, but why wasn't Ray Epps ever arrested? Nobody will explain this simple fact.
  • CNN mistakenly showed footage of Ray Epps on the phone with someone on Jan 6th and put it in Pelosi's documentary. Nobody on the Jan 6th committee bothered to ask him anything about it.
  • According to emails Pelosi was directly responsible for the reduction in security on Jan 6th.
View attachment 743581View attachment 743583

[
  • Funny how Nancy Pelosi had a camera crew record her staged conduct during Jan 6th.....as if they knew it was going to happen in advance. They even made an HBO documentary about it.]
Her daughter used her smartphone. She is an accomplished Journalist and documentarian. She was there, as were other congresspeople's families for the ballots to be certified. She knows how to film without a crew.

This nonsense has been debunked.

Watch the whole thing on HBO/Max, or don't.

The rest of your post is also garbage from the Republican side trying to score points and make their followers believe the opposite of what actually happened.

Sure, and the same can be said about other legislatures too. Both Republicans and Democrats.

But the same challenge to you as the other retard. Show me where Pelosi has been charged with the crime. Go.
Again, low information.
In the 1970s Congress conveniently made themselves immune to insider trading, as long as the trading isn't done by themselves. Their spouse - legal. Even if it is overwhelmingly obvious that the trading consistently reflects knowledge they knew.
This is precisely why families of House members have fantastic stock gains.
And also why there are no "crimes" committed.
She can't be convicted if the trades are not in her name. Which is absolutely illegal for you and I.

Again, low information.
In the 1970s Congress conveniently made themselves immune to insider trading, as long as the trading isn't done by themselves. Their spouse - legal. Even if it is overwhelmingly obvious that the trading consistently reflects knowledge they knew.
This is precisely why families of House members have fantastic stock gains.
And also why there are no "crimes" committed.
She can't be convicted if the trades are not in her name. Which is absolutely illegal for you and I.
Talking about low information...Where the fuck do you get your info?

Ok, prove it with a link that "In the 1970s Congress conveniently made themselves immune to insider trading" laws. Go.

[
  • Funny how Nancy Pelosi had a camera crew record her staged conduct during Jan 6th.....as if they knew it was going to happen in advance. They even made an HBO documentary about it.]
Her daughter used her smartphone. She is an accomplished Journalist and documentarian. She was there, as were other congresspeople's families for the ballots to be certified. She knows how to film without a crew.

This nonsense has been debunked.

Watch the whole thing on HBO/Max, or don't.

The rest of your post is also garbage from the Republican side trying to score points and make their followers believe the opposite of what actually happened.
Bullshit.

Yes....watch the whole thing on HBO and I swear they wouldn't lie to us.

Bullshit.

Yes....watch the whole thing on HBO and I swear they wouldn't lie to us.
So, where are the photos and videos of the crew?

Where are the news, including Fox, OAN and Newsmax which show that a Crew arrived with Alexandra Pelosi and set up to record everything because they knew what was going to happen?

Can you make any microphone person, or camera person via the mirrors or different angles of all the shots filmed?

Where were they if they had to be there?

So, where are the photos and videos of the crew?

Where are the news, including Fox, OAN and Newsmax which show that a Crew arrived with Alexandra Pelosi and set up to record everything because they knew what was going to happen?

Can you make any microphone person, or camera person via the mirrors or different angles of all the shots filmed?

Where were they if they had to be there?
This has all been gone over long ago.
The leftists on this site said that Pelosi's daughter scheduled the shoot.
They didn't do it just with cellphones.
They zoomed in on a distant protester early in the documentary....and a cell phone can't do that.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened to iamwhatiseem? He/she/it was supposed to come back and educate me on legislatures and how they are immune from insider trading laws.

Been a few hours, and he/she/it is MIA. Should we send out a search party? Getting worried about the poor retard. :icon_cry:

Does anyone know what happened to iamwhatiseem? He/she/it was supposed to come back and educate me on legislatures and how they are immune from insider trading laws.

Been a few hours, and he/she/it is MIA. Should we send out a search party? Getting worried about the poor retard. :icon_cry:
Holy Cow... Magnus could be on to something!!
People apparently have lives outside of typing on a laptop.
Really weird.

Holy Cow... Magnus could be on to something!!
People apparently have lives outside of typing on a laptop.
Really weird.
Sure, bud. But you are back now, right? Not going to do another runner on me?

Still waiting for you to prove:
In the 1970s Congress conveniently made themselves immune to insider trading

Always ready to learn something new. So, come on. Don't keep me in suspense.

Sure, bud. But you are back now, right? Not going to do another runner on me?

Still waiting for you to prove:

Always ready to learn something new. So, come on. Don't keep me in suspense.
Not interested enough... you're not that important

Not interested enough... you're not that important
LOL So, nothing? :auiqs.jpg:

Never fails. Retard makes the usual ass-remark, gets challenged and the retard runs away!

Thanks for playing, retard. Let this be a lesson to you... don't post stupid stuff. I will call you out. Now, fuck off.

Forum List

Back