Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

You don’t realize how much damage Trump is doing to the function of this country’s government. Impeachment proved that. You had a chance to do the right thing and blew it.

The only thing that the impeachment proved is that flat-head democrats are whiny little snits who are far more interested in getting their way than they are in doing anything at all that's positive for the country...

Trump is not a positive for this country.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

Oh please, she has earned what she gets. Pelosi is a vicious, nasty person.
She's awesome! Trump is the most bigly vicious, nasty person.... no one in the existing world, is more vicious and nastier or more vindictive and vengeful than him, 24/7, 365 days a year....imo....

sure, she was wrong in showing her emotions and ripping his lying speech, but being wrong once in a while, makes her human....

being wrong and a dick ALL of the time, makes him, pure evil....! :eek: again, in my opinion... :p

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

She's awesome! Trump is the most bigly vicious, nasty person.... no one in the existing world, is more vicious and nastier or more vindictive and vengeful than him, 24/7, 365 days a year....imo....

sure, she was wrong in showing her emotions and ripping his lying speech, but being wrong once in a while, makes her human....

being wrong and a dick ALL of the time, makes him, pure evil....! :eek: again, in my opinion... :p
Again, prod the bull, and get the horns. Just shows how bad the Democrats have been to him.

Democrats lost the Presidency and can't get over it.

Again, prod the bull, and get the horns. Just shows how bad the Democrats have been to him.

“Prodding the bull” is a nice euphemism for anything Trump doesn’t want to be true. Anywhere from countering his own lies to pointing out things he’s said and done in the past to engaging in necessary oversight of the executive branch.

It’s not that they’re unfair, it’s just that Trump doesn’t like it when people don’t want to let him get away with whatever he wants. He’s a spoiled child at heart.

Seriously? Did you bitch about the pens the moistened bint made for the impeachment?

Ripping up his speech?

Golf clapping like a child behind him?

Full
Bore
Fucktard
I am disappointed that Democrats are choosing to emulate Trumps boorish behavior. How low will we go?
don't ask. we've been in a "hold my beer" contest for far too long.
maxresdefault.jpg

No worse than the Republicans were to Obama. The difference in their responses is class.

No worse than the Republicans were to Obama. The difference in their responses is class.
Oh bullshit. No one sat behind Obama during his State of the Union speeches and made faces or tore up his speech. I will admit that one Republican yelled out "lie" when Obama lied about his healthcare plan, but that was the truth.

Class? You think you TDS afflicted turds show class with your constant whining about all things Trump?

yer funny.

This to me is just being overly defensive to your side.

No repub ever:
Acted up behind obama
Ripped up his speech
Had pens made to celebrate an attack on him

And the list goes on. Not defending Trump but calling the D actions "class"?

Please explain.

Why on earth? Easy, because he is the president and she is the head of a major political party and speaker of the house. That’s why. You grow the fuck up and act like a leader. The old “she did it first so I can do it now” Line expired in grade school. You obviously didn’t get the memo

She's also the leader of the major political party which has been spewing lies about him for years, which has wasted untold millions of taxpayer dollars investigating things which never happened, and which tried to remove him from office over a fucking phone call.

He IS acting like a leader. Those who elected him (and I'm guessing you're not one of them) are finally happy to have a leader who doesn't take any bullshit and who couldn't be pretentious if he tried. You fuck with him, he'll fuck with you. That's how real life works. Pelosi now has a better understanding of what she can expect with the time she has left as SOTH while Trump is President.

You reap what you sow, and Pelosi has all but guaranteed that she'll be on the outside of all the good things that happen from here on out. She deserves to be left out in the cold.

Her political capital has been spent...
This is were we disagree. He is the president of the United States. Not the president of the Republicans or the president of just those who elected him. The “you fuck with him he’ll fuck with you” argument is exactly why he acts like a child and not a leader.

This is where you and I disagree.

When the kids act up at the restaurant, you don't take them back until they prove they can handle it. The parents go out and leave the children with the babysitter.

Pelosi's childish stunt at the state of the union proved she isn't ready to be allowed at the adult table. When she proves she's a grownup, maybe they'll take her to the restaurant again...at 2:30 in the afternoon...at a very small place that isn't too busy.
If Pelosi is the child acting out in the restaurant, yelling and throwing food, then Trump is the parent that yells louder and throws more food back at the child. That’s my point. He is the president. He doesn’t act like a responsible parent, he acts like a more bratty child. And y’all cheer him on. It’s a sad state we are devolving to
When Trump stands behind Pelosi and tears up her speech...you let me know.

Being mean on twitter ain't disrepecting the office of the president ofthe united states on national tv. Get your head out of your ass man and face reality.

Pelosi isn't invited because she can't be trusted. That's the fact.
i could rattle off a dozen things Trump has done to disrespect Pelosi and the house of Congress but I’m not interested in whataboutisms. Comparing bad behavior doesn’t justify bad behavior... that’s my point. Something needs to break the cycle. A grown up and a real leader is the only person that can do it. It’s very obvious that Trump is not that kind of person. Neither is Pelsoi. Difference is she is head of the Dems and Trump is head of this country.

What you want to see is a weak leader like the Republicans in the past. Let me ask, when past Republican Presidents didn't respond, how much good did that do them? None. Did it stop the lefts criticisms and insults of the Republican President? No it didn't. Were they any more respected? No they weren't.

We all know that the only way to stop a bully is to hit him back. We have a President that's doing it now, and you hate it.
Nothing is ever going to stop partisans from attacking eachother. I’m not saying that playing nice will do that. But at least past presidents could build a coalition of members from both parties and work together to get stuff done. Trumps method is dividing our country in worse ways than I’ve ever seen. That’s why it’s near impossible to get anything significant done. Aside from that it’s just plain embarrassing to see on the world stage.

Well there you go, it's partisans attacking each other. Piglosi attacked him on several occasions, and he is attacking her right back by not inviting her to a signing event. What are you complaining about?

What you want to see is what you've seen in the past with other Republican Presidents. You want to see them take a whirlwind of shit from the other side, and just sit there and take it. It's not like that anymore. You claim that by President Trump not kissing up and playing nice is dividing the country, but a phony impeachment doesn't divide the country? Attacking the Presidents Supreme Court nominee isn't dividing the country? Constantly telling Americans that Trump is in bed with the Russians isn't dividing the country? Constantly referring to him as a racist isn't dividing the country?

Of course not. In your mind, that's uniting us all. But dare Trump not invite Pigliosi to a signing of a bill, now he's dividing the country.
Partisan can do their thing all they want. I don’t respect it from either side. I do think the office of POTUS has a responsibility to rise above that crap. Trump takes the deep dive in. You May love it, that’s fine. I think it’s irresponsible and not respectable at all

Fair enough. I think Trump would be a fool to stand next to Pelosi in any public forum. By the next State of the Union, if we're lucky, Pelosi will be gone and we won't have to worry about it anymore. An election will have solved the problem better than you and I ever could.
Agreed on that... except for it is my hope that both Trump and Pelosi are gone

Those blue cities are prog controlled socialized meccas. And they seem to be in the forefront of the pandemic. Make all the excuses you want, but that is the fact.

Why on earth? Easy, because he is the president and she is the head of a major political party and speaker of the house. That’s why. You grow the fuck up and act like a leader. The old “she did it first so I can do it now” Line expired in grade school. You obviously didn’t get the memo

She's also the leader of the major political party which has been spewing lies about him for years, which has wasted untold millions of taxpayer dollars investigating things which never happened, and which tried to remove him from office over a fucking phone call.

He IS acting like a leader. Those who elected him (and I'm guessing you're not one of them) are finally happy to have a leader who doesn't take any bullshit and who couldn't be pretentious if he tried. You fuck with him, he'll fuck with you. That's how real life works. Pelosi now has a better understanding of what she can expect with the time she has left as SOTH while Trump is President.

You reap what you sow, and Pelosi has all but guaranteed that she'll be on the outside of all the good things that happen from here on out. She deserves to be left out in the cold.

This is were we disagree. He is the president of the United States. Not the president of the Republicans or the president of just those who elected him. The “you fuck with him he’ll fuck with you” argument is exactly why he acts like a child and not a leader.

Funny, I don't remember any topic that you started when Piglosi, ShoeMaker or Schiff Face insulted or snubbed the President, and you constantly tell us you're a moderate and not a leftist or TDS victim.
I said plenty about Pelosi ripping up that speech... and even if I didn’t and I was a total hypocrite that wouldn’t matter in the least unless you want to use somebody else’s hypocrisy to justify your own. Is that what you’re doing?

What I'm doing is calling you out for being a fraud. You are either a Democrat/ leftist, or a person with TDS. Either way, you are not impartial which is why you started this topic and never started one against Piglosi or the other commies.
So what? Who cares what I think? It makes zero difference to the discussion. Either you think my statements are right or wrong and they can be discussed at face value. My personal feelings or my history of who I support and don’t support have nothing to do with it. That’s a diversion tactic

Well that's why we come here: to relay how we all think. If Trump is everything bad in your mind, at least be honest about it. If you hate Republicans no matter what they do, then don't tell everybody you're a centrist who has no side.

I'm a conservative Republican. I'm proud of it, I make no bones about it. Even without that proclamation, it's clear in what I write. Does that mean I will stick up for the Republican party and representatives no matter what? Of course not. But I will stick up for them when people like you attack them, and try to act like your side is totally innocent.
I don’t think anybody is “everything bad”. I used to be a trump fan and was thoroughly entertained by him... I just think he is a shitty president who makes me feel embarrassed to be an American with the way he represents us. I would love to vote republican. I am an entrepreneur who likes the idea of low taxes and small gov over big gov. I’d love it if the Republican Party and it’s leaders would do a decent job in representing those values while still displaying strong moral character for human rights. Unfortunately both political parties are corrupt and doing a garbage job. so that’s how I “feel” but again... to try and dismiss Trumps actions because the person critiquing the actions may be a hypocrite... well that’s just a weak diversionary argument IMO

When the kids act up at the restaurant, you don't take them back until they prove they can handle it. The parents go out and leave the children with the babysitter.

Pelosi's childish stunt at the state of the union proved she isn't ready to be allowed at the adult table. When she proves she's a grownup, maybe they'll take her to the restaurant again...at 2:30 in the afternoon...at a very small place that isn't too busy.
If Pelosi is the child acting out in the restaurant, yelling and throwing food, then Trump is the parent that yells louder and throws more food back at the child. That’s my point. He is the president. He doesn’t act like a responsible parent, he acts like a more bratty child. And y’all cheer him on. It’s a sad state we are devolving to

Being mean on twitter ain't disrepecting the office of the president ofthe united states on national tv. Get your head out of your ass man and face reality.

i could rattle off a dozen things Trump has done to disrespect Pelosi and the house of Congress but I’m not interested in whataboutisms. Comparing bad behavior doesn’t justify bad behavior... that’s my point. Something needs to break the cycle. A grown up and a real leader is the only person that can do it. It’s very obvious that Trump is not that kind of person. Neither is Pelsoi. Difference is she is head of the Dems and Trump is head of this country.

What you want to see is a weak leader like the Republicans in the past. Let me ask, when past Republican Presidents didn't respond, how much good did that do them? None. Did it stop the lefts criticisms and insults of the Republican President? No it didn't. Were they any more respected? No they weren't.

We all know that the only way to stop a bully is to hit him back. We have a President that's doing it now, and you hate it.
Nothing is ever going to stop partisans from attacking eachother. I’m not saying that playing nice will do that. But at least past presidents could build a coalition of members from both parties and work together to get stuff done. Trumps method is dividing our country in worse ways than I’ve ever seen. That’s why it’s near impossible to get anything significant done. Aside from that it’s just plain embarrassing to see on the world stage.

Well there you go, it's partisans attacking each other. Piglosi attacked him on several occasions, and he is attacking her right back by not inviting her to a signing event. What are you complaining about?

What you want to see is what you've seen in the past with other Republican Presidents. You want to see them take a whirlwind of shit from the other side, and just sit there and take it. It's not like that anymore. You claim that by President Trump not kissing up and playing nice is dividing the country, but a phony impeachment doesn't divide the country? Attacking the Presidents Supreme Court nominee isn't dividing the country? Constantly telling Americans that Trump is in bed with the Russians isn't dividing the country? Constantly referring to him as a racist isn't dividing the country?

Of course not. In your mind, that's uniting us all. But dare Trump not invite Pigliosi to a signing of a bill, now he's dividing the country.
Partisan can do their thing all they want. I don’t respect it from either side. I do think the office of POTUS has a responsibility to rise above that crap. Trump takes the deep dive in. You May love it, that’s fine. I think it’s irresponsible and not respectable at all

Well that's why (out of the dozens of reasons) you're not going to vote for him anyway. We supporters DO like it, we've been waiting for it for a very long time now, and it's about time we had somebody willing to fight back against the Democrats and the media.

If the Democrats ever decide they want to be friends, I'm sure the President will welcome it with open arms. But they started this battle, so it's up to them to waive the white flag first--not Trump.
Again, that’s the attitude a partisan douche bag would take. Not the attitude a responsible leader should take

Obama started it, and Trump isn't Obama so get used to a leader that don't rattle so easily.
Are you serious? You know you sound EXACTLY like a child don’t you? Do you think you are making good arguments?

Fair enough. I think Trump would be a fool to stand next to Pelosi in any public forum. By the next State of the Union, if we're lucky, Pelosi will be gone and we won't have to worry about it anymore. An election will have solved the problem better than you and I ever could.
Agreed on that... except for it is my hope that both Trump and Pelosi are gone
This is what I'm talking about. Trump holds out an olive branch and the liberals spit in his face.

Funny, I don't remember any topic that you started when Piglosi, ShoeMaker or Schiff Face insulted or snubbed the President, and you constantly tell us you're a moderate and not a leftist or TDS victim.
I said plenty about Pelosi ripping up that speech... and even if I didn’t and I was a total hypocrite that wouldn’t matter in the least unless you want to use somebody else’s hypocrisy to justify your own. Is that what you’re doing?

What I'm doing is calling you out for being a fraud. You are either a Democrat/ leftist, or a person with TDS. Either way, you are not impartial which is why you started this topic and never started one against Piglosi or the other commies.
So what? Who cares what I think? It makes zero difference to the discussion. Either you think my statements are right or wrong and they can be discussed at face value. My personal feelings or my history of who I support and don’t support have nothing to do with it. That’s a diversion tactic

Well that's why we come here: to relay how we all think. If Trump is everything bad in your mind, at least be honest about it. If you hate Republicans no matter what they do, then don't tell everybody you're a centrist who has no side.

I'm a conservative Republican. I'm proud of it, I make no bones about it. Even without that proclamation, it's clear in what I write. Does that mean I will stick up for the Republican party and representatives no matter what? Of course not. But I will stick up for them when people like you attack them, and try to act like your side is totally innocent.
I don’t think anybody is “everything bad”. I used to be a trump fan and was thoroughly entertained by him... I just think he is a shitty president who makes me feel embarrassed to be an American with the way he represents us. I would love to vote republican. I am an entrepreneur who likes the idea of low taxes and small gov over big gov. I’d love it if the Republican Party and it’s leaders would do a decent job in representing those values while still displaying strong moral character for human rights. Unfortunately both political parties are corrupt and doing a garbage job. so that’s how I “feel” but again... to try and dismiss Trumps actions because the person critiquing the actions may be a hypocrite... well that’s just a weak diversionary argument IMO

So you're just the standard TDSr. Gotcha.

In the old black and white movie days, they would display politicians kissing babies. They hated it, but did it to get votes by showing wives they loved babies. Back in the day, the father had very little interaction with babies. That was a woman's job.

So I developed the term Baby Kissing Politicians. In other words, phonies. You don't care about how good a job this President is doing, because you like baby kissing politicians, and are less concerned about success.

I'm just the opposite. Even though I like Trump on a personal basis, I love the job he's doing. I don't care about the aesthetics of it all, I only care that he's doing what I elected him to do, and I didn't elect him to put on an show for me. If I want somebody to put on an act for me, I'll turn on a sitcom and watch it.

But even if I hated Trump personally, I could ignore that providing he's doing what he can to benefit this country. He's not really getting paid for it, and I respect that. Even before the virus, he lost over a billion dollars of wealth. How can you not respect that?

As long as you people vote for actors instead of patriots, our country is in real trouble.

This to me is just being overly defensive to your side.

No repub ever:
Acted up behind obama
Ripped up his speech
Had pens made to celebrate an attack on him

And the list goes on. Not defending Trump but calling the D actions "class"?

Please explain.

No Democrat refused to shake the speakers hand.

No Democrat referred to their colleagues publically with insulting nick names.

No Democrat met with their colleagues during the inauguration and swore to make the newly elected president a one term president by any means possible.

No Republican has had his citizenship and religion and eligibility for office questioned, with a complete lack of evidence, including by the current president.

Republicans rudely walked out of Obama’s last state of the union address, before it was finished.

I hear over and over how Democrats refused to accept the consequences of the election, but what do you call birtherism, but a refusal to accept the consequences of an election?

So no, I don’t think Trump has it worse than Obama. I am however sorely disappointed that Trump has brought the level of conduct, discourse and lack of class to a new low which Republicans and now Democrats are emulating.

So you're just the standard TDSr. Gotcha.

In the old black and white movie days, they would display politicians kissing babies. They hated it, but did it to get votes by showing wives they loved babies. Back in the day, the father had very little interaction with babies. That was a woman's job.

So I developed the term Baby Kissing Politicians. In other words, phonies. You don't care about how good a job this President is doing, because you like baby kissing politicians, and are less concerned about success.

I'm just the opposite. Even though I like Trump on a personal basis, I love the job he's doing. I don't care about the aesthetics of it all, I only care that he's doing what I elected him to do, and I didn't elect him to put on an show for me. If I want somebody to put on an act for me, I'll turn on a sitcom and watch it.

But even if I hated Trump personally, I could ignore that providing he's doing what he can to benefit this country. He's not really getting paid for it, and I respect that. Even before the virus, he lost over a billion dollars of wealth. How can you not respect that?

As long as you people vote for actors instead of patriots, our country is in real trouble.
I voted for a patriot.

Forum List

Back