pelosi has "faithfully defended the Constitution"????? When? How?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
yeh, some weird poster said this.. I say Weird because I don't see any evidence of such... and you'd think as long as she's been in the public eye, there would be a smidgen of evidence..

Yeh, she really liked that part of the Declaration that says we human beings have the "right to LIFE [etc]"

she didn't like that one too much because she knew she had to pander to the Planned Parenthood thugs.. she ditched it decades ago even though her church teaches abortion is murder and never to be condoned. Planned Parenthood knows better than any Church that has been around for 2000+ years.. so there's that..

Maybe she got some kind of fake version of the Constitution when she was in high school and has always referred to that one rather htan the real one?

I dunno... :dunno:

yeh, some weird poster said this.. I say Weird because I don't see any evidence of such... and you'd think as long as she's been in the public eye, there would be a smidgen of evidence..

Yeh, she really liked that part of the Declaration that says we human beings have the "right to LIFE [etc]"

she didn't like that one too much because she knew she had to pander to the Planned Parenthood thugs.. she ditched it decades ago even though her church teaches abortion is murder and never to be condoned. Planned Parenthood knows better than any Church that has been around for 2000+ years.. so there's that..

Maybe she got some kind of fake version of the Constitution when she was in high school and has always referred to that one rather htan the real one?

I dunno... :dunno:
nancy pelosi is like all the other ancient people in congress she got rich ......

She sure did support Swalwell and his affair with Chi-Com spy Fang Fang instead of calling for him to resign......Just sayin'.
If it had been a R, she would have

and the guy probably would have resigned.. The Chinese are little dimrats themselves... can never do wrong in the eyes of other dimrats

Just being a dimrat says it all RE adhering to the Constitution.. Dimrats adhere to it IF and only IF they can find something therein to seemingly or allegedly support their sick agenda

and that doesn't happen often

but they TELL us often how "american" they are...

:auiqs.jpg:

(trying to find the barfing smiley)

Forum List

Back