Pelosi-Hammerer Criminal Complaint Released

And we want to see her tax records schedule B and D especially to see which stocks and when her and her husband purchased them in their insider trading schemes.

I see prison in the future of the Pelosis. Think it'll ever happen?

What would be cool is if they put them both in the same cell. It's totally obvious that they despise each other. THAT would be some punishment!

Somebody I know just noticed that Google Maps has blurred the images of the Pelosi home so that nobody can use them to demolish the left's narrative.

The coverup continues

In the old days Twitter would be doing its part also
Maybe you two geniuses could look into this for like 30 seconds.

Morons. Everything must fit your conspiracies or be disregarded.

Thanks

I’ve never felt the need to blur my home from online libs

But you never know, and now i know

However it wont help pelosi deflect inquiries about the strange activities of her husband
Mainstreaming delusional thought has been very destructive. You should try to abandon this nonsense before it harms you too.

Somebody I know just noticed that Google Maps has blurred the images of the Pelosi home so that nobody can use them to demolish the left's narrative.

Google gave people the option of blurring out their house, when Google Maps first came out. I had mine blurred out too.

What would be cool is if they put them both in the same cell. It's totally obvious that they despise each other. THAT would be some punishment!
Senators (and Reps) have been immune to insider trading laws since Reagan's 2nd Congress.

It would take an act of Congress (or a convention of the States) to change that. How likely do you think the former is to happen?

They're going to vote themselves out of free money? I don't see it. :nono:

Is it wrong? Yes. It was wrong for that Congress to vote for that and pass it, but they did. They voted themselves The Lords of The United States with that. It's all been downhill since then. True Story. :(
Prior to Carter; Americans got better representation in Congress. Okay, this was a 2-pronged attack on Americans getting representation. The 1st salvo came from Congress when Carter was president, and the next whammy was from Reagan's 2nd Congress. Now they are free to be self-serving douchebags with utter immunity, and have been since Reagan's 2nd Congress.

Last edited:

Yep and is why Bill placed in a cell with Hillary has it's own punishment, especially if they make her cot pillow cover out of the famous
Blue Dress. *L*

Well you are entitled to your opinion. Me, I question everything and I never believe the "official story" how many times has the official story been bullshit? There's too many holes in this for it to be what you say in my opinion

1) So this guy walked near naked all the way to Pelosi's house
2) evaded the security cams and personal security
3) the photos show glass broken from the inside not outside
4) the 911 call said "his name is David he's my friend"

As I've said Pelosi could release the security cam footage but now all 28 cams malfunctioned so yeah its not adding up to me
Ok. I questioned the first couple of stories. And the FBI agent’s affidavit isn’t necessarily the exact gospel truth, either.

But I don’t see a ton of reason to discredit it, either.

This is why I say let’s hold on and see.

Ok. I questioned the first couple of stories. And the FBI agent’s affidavit isn’t necessarily the exact gospel truth, either.

But I don’t see a ton of reason to discredit it, either.

This is why I say let’s hold on and see.
I tell ya what.If you can cite an example of where Any { just one
democrat } held on to see all the facts { Just the Fact's Ma'am }
then maybe.The Democrats are faster than a speeding bullet
or 50s' Superman { Clark Kent } to demand automatic
Kneejerk response.But ONLY if it paves the way to discredit
their Opposition { Republicans }.The faster an more discredited the
better.The Democrat method.

Likely a ploy to get DePape to take a plea deal and keep this from going to trial where a lot of uncomfortable things about Pelosi would come o

Likely a ploy to get DePape to take a plea deal and keep this from going to trial where a lot of uncomfortable things about Pelosi would come out.
Who said anything about some Plea deal.If anything this Junior female
DA { only been in the FBI since 2019 } is very tight-lipped.
Probably because the facts are all over the map.Much of what
is being reported is nonsensical.Doesn't add up.

Who said anything about some Plea deal.If anything this Junior female
DA { only been in the FBI since 2019 } is very tight-lipped.
Probably because the facts are all over the map.Much of what
is being reported is nonsensical.Doesn't add up.
Just saying this whole “kidnapping” BS could be something the FBI could possibly try to use as leverage to get DePape to take some future plea offer to keep this out of court and keep some rather, shall we say, embarrassing things about Pelosi hidden away.

Forum List

Back