Pelosi-Hammerer Criminal Complaint Released

Actually, unlike you, I “speak” intelligently and honestly. Note that. Then gfy :fu:

You won’t. You’ll cry some more and internalize it.

Solicit for your gay lifestyle on some other board, ya twink.
"Get an educated B you urgently need it"

You call that speaking intelligently?

And only one of us is making rainblow jokes and posting pictures of dogs asses while defending crooked degenerate FBI agents

That's...

1660796583325056.jpg

You are a poster child for why we need to crack down on the proliferation (that means "spread") of fake news and misinformation.

You have not said one thing here that is even remotely connected to the reality of this situation.....but still here you are.

Another idiot with a public forum for your inane rambling.

Fake "news" like this is not only just plain stupid...it is damaging to our republic.

And since juveniles like you are incapable of monitoring their own impulse control....then yeah, the government is just going to have to ultimately do it for you.

WHY do you hate your own country so much?
Remind me again.... who the fuck are you? Anyway, you think I'm here to offer something up for a sniveling little shit like you?? :laughing0301:

You dumber than fuck groomer, you couldn't be more mistaken. What you know about "free speech" could probably fit in your girlfriend's dick hole.

Pay me no mind, filthy fucking animal. By the way, when two grown men are found in their underwear fighting over a hammer at 2am in the Gay Area.... it's EXACTLY what it seems.... fag shit. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Wow, this guy's a real nutjob.

I can't help but wonder if he was put up to this, though. Obviously he's not all there.
Yes, interesting thought, and one can't help but think it because from where he was living, and for whom he was living with (according to his neighbors), he had no tale tale signs of being a conservative or MAGA or Republican, but the leftist media was all over it trying to make it stick that it was an attack born of MAGA rhetoric and etc. Even the president's ignorant pandering ace tried to use the incident to attack the Make America Great Again crowd. How sick are these Democrat's today ? Pretty damned sick IMO.

"Get an educated B you urgently need it"
Close to a quote. Of course you even fucked that one up. 😂
You call that speaking intelligently?
I call it a typo, you moron. 😎
And only one of us is making rainblow jokes
Only one of us is named rainBLOW, you idiot.
and posting pictures of dogs asses
An image of you, you asshole. 👍
while defending crooked degenerate FBI agents
You have zero evidence that she is either crooked or degenerate. And you are using the plural, you Dickweed. I was referencing just one agent. 🙄
Your picture of you is cute.

Hmmm, could it be that Paul Pelosi was set up in a type of hit job contract, and was this Depape the potential hitman ?? Another angle to think about in it all I guess. But who would want Paul Pelosi dead if that was the case ?

Close to a quote. Of course you even fucked that one up. 😂

I call it a typo, you moron. 😎

Only one of us is named rainBLOW, you idiot.

An image of you, you asshole. 👍

You have zero evidence that she is either crooked or degenerate. And you are using the plural, you Dickweed. I was referencing just one agent. 🙄

Your picture of you is cute.
Oh wow I forgot a period, lucky you're here since you're a tampon

I call it you being a moron, moron

There you go again with your homo fantasies

An image you have saved on your comp, of assholes...yeah you're straight 😉

I have plenty of evidence that the FBI today is crooked and covers for degenerates stop dreaming of dicks and assholes. Pay attention

At least you like the picture of (YOU) here's another

1660351967853327.png

Oh wow I forgot a period, lucky you're here since you're a tampon
You put it in quotes and fucked it up at the very moment you were mocking me about a typo. You’re an asshole that can’t help but be self mocking. 👍
I call it you being a moron, moron
You can call it and misspell it all you want. Like everything you write, it’s still meaningless. 😎
There you go again with your homo fantasies
No no. Those are your fantasies.
An image you have saved on your comp, of assholes...yeah you're straight 😉
Nah. I went to a site where lots of gifs are readily available. You save pictures of yourself on your computer. They’re even labeled “you” so you don’t forget what you look like.
I have plenty of evidence that the FBI today is crooked and covers for degenerates stop dreaming of dicks and assholes. Pay attention
That wasn’t the question, fuckbrain. You were accusing the one agent of being a degenerate and a liar. Keep your own horseshit straight, you nitwit.
At least you like the picture of (YOU) here's another

View attachment 720100
“You” are even less pleasant looking in that closeup. Sucks to be you. 👍

You put it in quotes and fucked it up at the very moment you were mocking me about a typo. You’re an asshole that can’t help but be self mocking. 👍

You can call it and misspell it all you want. Like everything you write, it’s still meaningless. 😎

No no. Those are your fantasies.

Nah. I went to a site where lots of gifs are readily available. You save pictures of yourself on your computer. They’re even labeled “you” so you don’t forget what you look like.

That wasn’t the question, fuckbrain. You were accusing the one agent of being a degenerate and a liar. Keep your own horseshit straight, you nitwit.

“You” are even less pleasant looking in that closeup. Sucks to be you. 👍
It's still what you said smooth brain

Projection

Literally what you type LOL

Nah you've got assholes saved on your comp

And you're defending an agent from SF clearly lying for Nancy cause "agents take oaths seriously" and "not everybody lies" 😂

It does suck to be (YOU) glad we agree on that retard

Please write me another long winded letter prove how in love you are

It's still what you said smooth brain

Projection

Literally what you type LOL

Nah you've got assholes saved on your comp

And you're defending an agent from SF clearly lying for Nancy cause "agents take oaths seriously" and "not everybody lies" 😂

It does suck to be (YOU) glad we agree on that retard

Please write me another long winded letter prove how in love you are
You’re in full retard babble mode now.

Keep going. There might yet be a single member here who isn’t convinced that you’re brain damaged. 👍

Also, please do get past your utterly gay fixation on me.

You’re in full retard babble mode now.

Keep going. There might yet be a single member here who isn’t convinced that you’re brain damaged. 👍

Also, please do get past your utterly gay fixation on me.
More projections. You're boring

And you sound vaccinated

Last edited:
I agree you’re as boring as fuck. And you’re fact-less.

I’m giving myself a vacation from your boring-ass worthless posting efforts for a while. I’ll release you from my phantom zone (the ignore list) after you’ve had a chance to dry your eyes and douche after your latest menstrual meltdown. 👍

Remind me again.... who the fuck are you? Anyway, you think I'm here to offer something up for a sniveling little shit like you?? :laughing0301:

You dumber than fuck groomer, you couldn't be more mistaken. What you know about "free speech" could probably fit in your girlfriend's dick hole.

Pay me no mind, filthy fucking animal. By the way, when two grown men are found in their underwear fighting over a hammer at 2am in the Gay Area.... it's EXACTLY what it seems.... fag shit. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Hey shit for brains.
Why don't you post a credible link to where in the police report it was written that two grown men were in their underwear "fighting over a hammer."

I'll wait.

Hey shit for brains.
Why don't you post a credible link to where in the police report it was written that two grown men were in their underwear "fighting over a hammer."

I'll wait.
No, you can NOT copy my homework, fuckboy..... you probably heard that a lot in your 6 years of middle school.... hmm?

No, social media did that to him.

Is this because Nancy is a woman?? Face it, she is really good at her job. You Maga boys have a problem with woman because they are women.
No. It is because she is an ugly Gorgon like Hitlery Clinton. YUK!

No, you can NOT copy my homework, fuckboy..... you probably heard that a lot in your 6 years of middle school.... hmm?
So basically you just use this board to talk outta your ass about shit you really know nothing about and project yourself like the tough guy that you obviously are not.

You can't back up anyrhing you say.
You can't prove anything you say.

You are most likely some self-entitled millenial sitting in a garage apartment that your parents own, eating cheetos, and using this board as your ONLY "meaningful" social interaction besides the other boys that you game with via internet.

This would explain your poor social behavior.

I agree you’re as boring as fuck. And you’re fact-less.

I’m giving myself a vacation from your boring-ass worthless posting efforts for a while. I’ll release you from my phantom zone (the ignore list) after you’ve had a chance to dry your eyes and douche after your latest menstrual meltdown. 👍
Haha and another win! Welcome to my Safari Shot list. Thanks for the projection on the way out pussy

So basically you just use this board to talk outta your ass about shit you really know nothing about and project yourself like the tough guy that you obviously are not.

You can't back up anyrhing you say.
You can't prove anything you say.

You are most likely some self-entitled millenial sitting in a garage apartment that your parents own, eating cheetos, and using this board as your ONLY "meaningful" social interaction besides the other boys that you game with via internet.

This would explain your poor social behavior.
You've badly mistaken me for someone that gives a shit whether you live... or choke to death on your own vomit tonight.

I don't.

Tell me when I'm getting close...

7a596587538f4996.jpg

Forum List

Back