Pelosi-Hammerer Criminal Complaint Released

I don’t care if Paul was drunk as a skunk at home.

But I do believe they should release the videos.
Plus most cops answering a 911 call have body cams when
arriving at the door.
Plus When Lawyer Harmeet Dhillon was seeking to
sue Nancy Pelosi hubby Paul.
" My firm served a lawsuit against Paul Pelosi in
San Fransico one time.After attempting to serve at other
residences { Napa,Georgetown }.They weren't home,but staff
were and multiple law enforcement officers were on the perimeter.
Break-in is odd given this level of security. "
Yet No security was anywhere.No outside cameras on or
made available.No Alarms going off.Not any neighboring
cameras made available.
I joked when stating yesterday about Pelosi's palace.
Her San Fransico resident is not in some Gated Community.
' It's right on the street within San Fransico.

The affidavit was from a field agent on San Francisco.
And you honestly don't think, with everything we've seen about the crooked FBI, that this agent won't cover for Pelosi? What will advance this agent's career faster doing the right thing or taking care of something for the third most powerful person in our country? C'mon man

Last edited:
He is just another dangerous, right-wing looser brainwashed and radicalized by the MAGAt cult.

There were about 73 million of them as of 2016.

Law enforcement is warning of the danger these people pose to our nation.

Maybe we should just start knocking on their doors now and rounding them up and putting them in concentration camps where they can be watched.

Why wait for a Jan. 6th do-over?
At least he probably can spell LOSER correctly, idiot

He is just another dangerous, right-wing looser brainwashed and radicalized by the MAGAt cult.

There were about 73 million of them as of 2016.

Law enforcement is warning of the danger these people pose to our nation.

Maybe we should just start knocking on their doors now and rounding them up and putting them in concentration camps where they can be watched.

Why wait for a Jan. 6th do-over?
Not one gun was used or collected on January 6th.No fires set.
No Malatov cocktails tossed like when Trump was being
Inaugurated.Like the cocktails tossed at Cop cruisers.Around
200 arrested.
You sound like a person who would Thank Fidel and
Brother Raul Castro for their years of standup service
in Cuba.No Liberty/Freedom loving Patriot would want
you anywhere near them.Because you suffer a serious malady.
You are openly Unamerican to the core.Like that Bunch attending the
Ed Schultz { former MSNBC Primetime host }
- One Nation Working Together Rally - { Oct.2,2010 }
In responce to Glenn Beck's :
Restoring Honor Rally { Aug.28 2010 }
At One Nation there's footage of the National Anthem
starting off events and tens if not hundreds of mostly men
talking,shuffling around smoking during the playing.
Plus leaving a mess of the grounds.
Where at - Restoring Honor - the grounds were as clean
or cleaner than when it started.Because Beck attendees acted
like concerned Boy Scouts.Making sure to leave a place better than
when arriving.

I found the SPECIAL AGENT’S affidavit interesting and informative. It really does serve to cut down the likelihood of the gay lover scenario. I figure it supports the claim “probable cause” for a federal arrest warrant, too.

One sentence fragment kind of stands out even so. “ … -[A]s well as video and photographic evidence ….”

The account is still blurry. But it’s early yet. However, clarity would be in the public interest. Let’s reveal the video and photographic evidence.
Most important though, imo, is that they need to nail him!

So, he needs a fair trial, so he can't appeal a jury guilty verdict....

And if keeping some pertinent things for just the trial, enlarges the jury pool for the defendant and doesn't taint them, then I'm ok with it.

And you honestly don't think, with everything we've seen about the crooked FBI, that this agent won't cover for Pelosi? What will advance this agent's career faster doing the right thing or taking care of something for the third most powerful person in our country? C'mon man
Zzzz. Is it possible? Sure.

Is it likely? No. Not really.

If you're on DUI probation you're suppose to refrain from drugs and alcohol so if he was doing drugs with this prostidude it would tell us
I don’t know the probation laws or regulations for DUI schmucks in CA. I don’t know what any probationer can’t imbibe provided he isn’t behind any wheels. But, I also don’t care.

If he violated his probation, that’s a side issue.

It is clearly possible that the intruder was a fucking deranged and dangerous loon who couldn’t even grasp that Speaker Pelousy wasn’t even in the State of CA.

Not one gun was used or collected on January 6th.No fires set.
No Malatov cocktails tossed like when Trump was being
Inaugurated.Like the cocktails tossed at Cop cruisers.Around
200 arrested.
You sound like a person who would Thank Fidel and
Brother Raul Castro for their years of standup service
in Cuba.No Liberty/Freedom loving Patriot would want
you anywhere near them.Because you suffer a serious malady.
You are openly Unamerican to the core.Like that Bunch attending the
Ed Schultz { former MSNBC Primetime host }
- One Nation Working Together Rally - { Oct.2,2010 }
In responce to Glenn Beck's :
Restoring Honor Rally { Aug.28 2010 }
At One Nation there's footage of the National Anthem
starting off events and tens if not hundreds of mostly men
talking,shuffling around smoking during the playing.
Plus leaving a mess of the grounds.
Where at - Restoring Honor - the grounds were as clean
or cleaner than when it started.Because Beck attendees acted
like concerned Boy Scouts.Making sure to leave a place better than
when arriving.
You just make this shit up as you go along don't you?

Most important though, imo, is that they need to nail him!
Ah. Hammer jokes. Always funny.
So, he needs a fair trial, so he can't appeal a jury guilty verdict....
Even fair verdicts can be appealed.
And if keeping some pertinent things for just the trial, enlarges the jury pool for the defendant and doesn't taint them, then I'm ok with it.
I think that’s a rational and fair point.

On the other hand, CA “discovery” laws basically prohibit any prosecutorial trial by ambush. They have to turn the stuff over pdq. So, if the jury pool knows (because a video shows it) that underpants boi was in the vicinity at the relevant time, I doubt that will impair the selection of a fair jury.

Ah. Hammer jokes. Always funny.

Even fair verdicts can be appealed.

I think that’s a rational and fair point.

On the other hand, CA “discovery” laws basically prohibit any prosecutorial trial by ambush. They have to turn the stuff over pdq. So, if the jury pool knows (because a video shows it) that underpants boi was in the vicinity at the relevant time, I doubt that will impair the selection of a fair jury.
:)

What does pdq mean???

I don’t know the probation laws or regulations for DUI schmucks in CA. I don’t know what any probationer can’t imbibe provided he isn’t behind any wheels. But, I also don’t care.

If he violated his probation, that’s a side issue.

It is clearly possible that the intruder was a fucking deranged and dangerous loon who couldn’t even grasp that Speaker Pelousy wasn’t even in the State of CA.
Violating your probation doing drugs with a prostidude invited into your home yeah I think that's a pertinent issue in relation to this case.

Real question is why are you so dead set its just a crazy guy and we should all just believe the DoJ and FBI?

Violating your probation doing drugs with a prostidude invited into your home yeah I think that's a pertinent issue in relation to this case.
Nah. I don’t care if his probation officers mail him for drinking or drugging. That’s his problem. His legal problems (if any) are of no significance.

Either underpants-boi did break-in and did seek to kneecap the Speaker, or he didn’t. If he got Mirandized and said it, under the circumstances, it seems credible.
Real question is why are you so dead set its just a crazy guy and we should all just believe the DoJ and FBI?

I’m not dead set. I just happen to doubt that any sane young FBI special agent would literally commit a crime like perjury just to coverup something which audio recordings and videotapes might easily expose as lies. Strikes me as dubious.

But either way, time will tell.

Why are you in such a rush to judgment?

Nah. I don’t care if his probation officers mail him for drinking or drugging. That’s his problem. His legal problems (if any) are of no significance.

Either underpants-boi did break-in and did seek to kneecap the Speaker, or he didn’t. If he got Mirandized and said it, under the circumstances, it seems credible.

I’m not dead set. I just happen to doubt that any sane young FBI special agent would literally commit a crime like perjury just to coverup something which audio recordings and videotapes might easily expose as lies. Strikes me as dubious.

But either way, time will tell.

Why are you in such a rush to judgment?
No rush here pal

Just following everything since it happened and knowing how much the "official" narrative is always bullshit I have my doubts

Forum List

Back