Pelosi-Hammerer Criminal Complaint Released

No rush here pal

Just following everything since it happened and knowing how much the "official" narrative is always bullshit I have my doubts
I harbor doubts, too. But you seem to be in a rush despite your denial.

By the way:

I think I might be correct that a DUI probationer is NOT prohibited from drinking alcohol while on probation. Instead, the DUI probationer is (rationally) prohibited from driving after consuming any alcohol.

See: Probation in California DUI Cases - What You Need to Know

Says the guy marching along to the FBI narrative and thinking most agents are good guys

This isn't 1950 anymore. FBI is corrupt beyond repair
Not true.

And the only reason you Trumptard MAGAts are still saying that is because your twice impeached, orange cat-turd ex POTUS cult leader told you back in 2017 that anyone who investigates his corruption is "corrupt."
Funny.

So of course you MAGAt cultists, not being the sharpest knives in America's drawer, swallowed that whopper hook, line, and sinker.

And it stuck.

You are still repeating it.

But you REALLY shouldn't be hating on cops....just because a cat-turd told you to.

Pretty darn quick.

Sorry. I thought everyone knew that one.
Oh, heck no! I am about as ignorant as a person could be when it comes to stuff like that lingo! :lol: no Facebook or Twitter account, or even my own smart phone until a year ago has put me a t a disadvantage, I suppose?

:206:

You do know the underwear boy thing is not true don't you? Why keep saying it?

-----------

I thought the prosecutors only have to turn it over to the defense, not us or the press in the discovery process?

And then it would be up to the defense to decide if they want the video public, or not?

Not true.

And the only reason you Trumptard MAGAts are still saying that is because your twice impeached, orange cat-turd ex POTUS cult leader told you back in 2017 that anyone who investigates his corruption is "corrupt."
Funny.

So of course you MAGAt cultists, not being the sharpest knives in America's drawer, swallowed that whopper hook, line, and sinker.

And it stuck.

You are still repeating it.

But you REALLY shouldn't be hating on cops....just because a cat-turd told you to.
You hate on cops cause a drug addict, counterfeit money grifting scambag died from an overdose so stfu

LOSER

Oh, heck no! I am about as ignorant as a person could be when it comes to stuff like that lingo! :lol: no Facebook or Twitter account, or even my own smart phone until a year ago has put me a t a disadvantage, I suppose?

:206:
I believe “pdq” preceded even the interwebz!
You do know the underwear boy thing is not true don't you? Why keep saying it?
How would anyone know if it’s true?
-----------

I thought the prosecutors only have to turn it over to the defense, not us or the press in the discovery process?
Exactly. But no more waiting to get a surprise. So, once it’s in the hands of the defense, who cares if a jury pool knows it? Anyone in the jury will learn it fast enough. And even knowing that tiny factoid in advance wouldn’t likely affect a possible juror’s impartiality. (In most cases, being at the scene of any alleged crime isn’t even a disputed point. And merely being there doesn’t imply guilt, anyway.)
And then it would be up to the defense to decide if they want the video public, or not?
Maybe. The contravailing consideration is the Public’s right to know.

He is just another dangerous, right-wing looser brainwashed and radicalized by the MAGAt cult.

There were about 73 million of them as of 2016.

Law enforcement is warning of the danger these people pose to our nation.

Maybe we should just start knocking on their doors now and rounding them up and putting them in concentration camps where they can be watched.

Why wait for a Jan. 6th do-over?

Who's this "we"? All I see is you, and you aren't doing jack shit.

Come to my house and try to round me up, I encourage you to try that. Just make sure your next of kin has your insurance premiums paid up though.

Personally, I don't think he knows who or what he is. A story in Sunday S.F. Chronicle showed a picture of him officiating a nude wedding in of front City Hall. He sounds like very confused individual.
His Neighbor said his family were nudists, so that's where he gets that subjective perception of what's acceptable behavior.
The living in a bus homeless is 100% all on Nancy's failure.

You really think the feds would be honest about that side of it though or try to spin it for Nancy?

At this point in my life I don't buy the official government narrative of anything
Randolph, I think this is a case exactly as it has been presented. A crazy, mixed up mental patient became obsessed with Nancy Pelosi, went to her home, cased the joint, then knocked on the door and demanded to see Pelosi so he could hammer her knees and turn her into a wheelchair patient. Since she wasn't there, he took out his rage on her elderly husband, abusing him severely with a hammer he intended to use on Nancy Pelosi. It makes me sick to my stomach when I hear of people attacking national leaders, right or wrong. This man needs to be collared and hobbled so he doesn't take advantage of anyone else whether jailers, other convicts, or people present visiting prisoners in their family. His chances of getting well enough to go out into society ever again are nonexistent. It's too bad he didn't tip off someone caring for his mental problems that he was going to try to maim a famous person. I am praying for Paul Pelosi, because his injuries can be life threatening or put a senior into a nursing home prematurely. It's just not right to do anything but go on the evidence and admissions of the perpetrator as to his true intentions.

Wray and Garland just want to keep the hate hoax going for another week.
I could be mistaken, but I think that Wray and Garland may find themselves unemployed in the near future but not for this issue. we're looking at a horrendous crime with a perpetrator with a horrendous mental illness.

His Neighbor said his family were nudists, so that's where he gets that subjective perception of what's acceptable behavior.
The living in a bus homeless is 100% all on Nancy's failure.
I don't think Nancy Pelosi is directing local politics, but nobody deserves to have an experience like that. Issues need to be settled in a court of law, not with a hammer used to do serious damage on a senior citizen who was unarmed and severely harmed. The perp should be chained down so he doesn't hurt anybody else whether in or out of jail. The man is a danger to himself and others. Maybe Mrs. Pelosi will become a spokesperson for reconsidering putting dangerous mentally ill criminals in a secure professional prison when the person has lost all concept of acceptable behavior. I hope she also reconsiders allowing just anybody including the world's now-empty prisons who crossed our borders with no intention of ever registering their presence here. This one crossed the northern border, and they're still reviewing his Canadian rap sheet, I'm hoping. More prayers up for Paul Pelosi. Head blows can quickly turn an elderly human being into a dementia-ridden shell, and it's a hellish price to pay for opening one's door to an uninvited stranger.

Last edited:
You just make this shit up as you go along don't you?

Attempted murder will.
Explain how when the cops arrived { who opened the door to let
them in } they saw Pelosi and DePape arguing and a hammer
being fought after.Is there Cop body cam footage of that.
Why weren't the cops Immediately rushing to stop the
Hammer incident.

Wow, this guy's a real nutjob.

I can't help but wonder if he was put up to this, though. Obviously he's not all there.

It's just a ploy to give them a last minute Hail Mary opportunity to smear some shit on what they want you to believe is a conservative MAGA guy! As if such a stupid ruse could fool even a leftard.

Vote RIGHT folks!

A crazy, mixed up mental patient became obsessed with Nancy Pelosi, went to her home, cased the joint, then knocked on the door and demanded to see Pelosi so he could hammer her knees and turn her into a wheelchair patient
Do you think so?

And Paul Pelosi thinking it could be his 2am male prostitute blow job opened the door in his underwear

Hum

I think that lib lie could use a little work

Randolph, I think this is a case exactly as it has been presented. A crazy, mixed up mental patient became obsessed with Nancy Pelosi, went to her home, cased the joint, then knocked on the door and demanded to see Pelosi so he could hammer her knees and turn her into a wheelchair patient. Since she wasn't there, he took out his rage on her elderly husband, abusing him severely with a hammer he intended to use on Nancy Pelosi. It makes me sick to my stomach when I hear of people attacking national leaders, right or wrong. This man needs to be collared and hobbled so he doesn't take advantage of anyone else whether jailers, other convicts, or people present visiting prisoners in their family. His chances of getting well enough to go out into society ever again are nonexistent. It's too bad he didn't tip off someone caring for his mental problems that he was going to try to maim a famous person. I am praying for Paul Pelosi, because his injuries can be life threatening or put a senior into a nursing home prematurely. It's just not right to do anything but go on the evidence and admissions of the perpetrator as to his true intentions.
Well you are entitled to your opinion. Me, I question everything and I never believe the "official story" how many times has the official story been bullshit? There's too many holes in this for it to be what you say in my opinion

1) So this guy walked near naked all the way to Pelosi's house
2) evaded the security cams and personal security
3) the photos show glass broken from the inside not outside
4) the 911 call said "his name is David he's my friend"

As I've said Pelosi could release the security cam footage but now all 28 cams malfunctioned so yeah its not adding up to me

Well you are entitled to your opinion. Me, I question everything and I never believe the "official story" how many times has the official story been bullshit? There's too many holes in this for it to be what you say in my opinion

1) So this guy walked near naked all the way to Pelosi's house
2) evaded the security cams and personal security
3) the photos show glass broken from the inside not outside
4) the 911 call said "his name is David he's my friend"

As I've said Pelosi could release the security cam footage but now all 28 cams malfunctioned so yeah its not adding up to me
The “facts” as presented by the liberal cabal do not add up

I don't think Nancy Pelosi is directing local politics, but nobody deserves to have an experience like that. Issues need to be settled in a court of law, not with a hammer used to do serious damage on a senior citizen who was unarmed and severely harmed. The perp should be chained down so he doesn't hurt anybody else whether in or out of jail. The man is a danger to himself and others. Maybe Mrs. Pelosi will become a spokesperson for reconsidering putting dangerous mentally ill criminals in a secure professional prison when the person has lost all concept of acceptable behavior. I hope she also reconsiders allowing just anybody including the world's now-empty prisons who crossed our borders with no intention of ever registering their presence here. This one crossed the northern border, and they're still reviewing his Canadian rap sheet, I'm hoping. More prayers up for Paul Pelosi. Head blows can quickly turn an elderly human being into a dementia-ridden shell, and it's a hellish price to pay for opening one's door to an uninvited stranger.
You've never been involved in Politics have you? If there is a Senator or US rep, in this case Pelosi in SF, they are very involved in what happens locally. Either fundraising or get togethers or any number of other political actions

Forum List

Back