Pelosi-Hammerer Criminal Complaint Released

Ok. I questioned the first couple of stories. And the FBI agent’s affidavit isn’t necessarily the exact gospel truth, either.

But I don’t see a ton of reason to discredit it, either.

This is why I say let’s hold on and see.
You've literally been saying the exact opposite especially in regards to the FBI agent

Nah. I don’t care if his probation officers mail him for drinking or drugging. That’s his problem. His legal problems (if any) are of no significance.

Either underpants-boi did break-in and did seek to kneecap the Speaker, or he didn’t. If he got Mirandized and said it, under the circumstances, it seems credible.

I’m not dead set. I just happen to doubt that any sane young FBI special agent would literally commit a crime like perjury just to coverup something which audio recordings and videotapes might easily expose as lies. Strikes me as dubious.

But either way, time will tell.

Why are you in such a rush to judgment?
So none of these are you? Ok pal

I dont know who blurred it or why

But it only adds to the suspicion that pelosi is hiding something
It’s only suspicious to hacks. It’s perfectly reasonable to everyone else.

The coverup continues

You’ll demand irrefutable proof on one hand and declare a coverup after a single post on the other hand.

It’s only suspicious to hacks. It’s perfectly reasonable to everyone else.

You’ll demand irrefutable proof on one hand and declare a coverup after a single post on the other hand.
Where is the video?

All the video unedited?

I found the SPECIAL AGENT’S affidavit interesting and informative. It really does serve to cut down the likelihood of the gay lover scenario. I figure it supports the claim “probable cause” for a federal arrest warrant, too.

One sentence fragment kind of stands out even so. “ … -[A]s well as video and photographic evidence ….”

The account is still blurry. But it’s early yet. However, clarity would be in the public interest. Let’s reveal the video and photographic evidence.
This isn't you either huh. Nope, cause you haven't been kissing special agent ass this whole thread

RainBLOW needs to wrap his head around a fact that’s obvious to adults. One can say that an FBI agent has not demonstrated any reason to disbelieve her affidavit and yet simultaneously maintain that the FBI management has damaged its own credibility via politicization.
Ok fuckstick
Ok. I questioned the first couple of stories. And the FBI agent’s affidavit isn’t necessarily the exact gospel truth, either.

But I don’t see a ton of reason to discredit it, either.

This is why I say let’s hold on and see.
But previously
I found the SPECIAL AGENT’S affidavit interesting and informative. It really does serve to cut down the likelihood of the gay lover scenario. I figure it supports the claim “probable cause” for a federal arrest warrant, too.

One sentence fragment kind of stands out even so. “ … -[A]s well as video and photographic evidence ….”

The account is still blurry. But it’s early yet. However, clarity would be in the public interest. Let’s reveal the video and photographic evidence.
And
I doubt it. I have taken oaths. I took them seriously. I wouldn’t violate the law to please any fuckin boss. I don’t think I’m all that singular.

Institutionally, the FBI needs a thorough scrub down. But I still don’t ascribe criminality to all the field agents.
Conclusion

You kissed special agent ass all thread and now you're trying to walk it back. Too late

He is just another dangerous, right-wing looser brainwashed and radicalized by the MAGAt cult.

There were about 73 million of them as of 2016.

Law enforcement is warning of the danger these people pose to our nation.

Maybe we should just start knocking on their doors now and rounding them up and putting them in concentration camps where they can be watched.

Why wait for a Jan. 6th do-over?
How many leftist asswads like you do you suppose there are? I'll tell you what..it's 20 something million or less and how many of you chumps wanna fight or even know how to, hmm? Your best bet is to not be dickheads and get crushed.

Where is the video?

All the video unedited?
This isn't you either huh. Nope, cause you haven't been kissing special agent ass this whole thread
I realize you’re a dope. It’s ok. But what you are too dumb to grasp is that there is no contradiction in what I’ve said

Sucks to be you.

Ok fuckstick

But previously

And

Conclusion

You kissed special agent ass all thread and now you're trying to walk it back. Too late
Hey fart brain: yeah rainBlow. You.

There is zero contradiction.

I realize your microscopic “mind” can’t grasp that a fact. But that’s your tough luck.

If you were any dumber, you’d be a Brandon salad tosser.

lol SF has a commie DA and lets felons off all the time, but here they throw the book at this crazy left wing guy? Rubbish, and the usual cover up. The only surprise here is he wasn't elected to the City Council in that shithole looney bin of a city.

By Democrat standards, he should be awarded damages and Pelosi should apologize for his abuse of this poor man and his White Privilege, and given free room and board in the Pelosi's home.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back