Pelosi demanded that the salon apologize to her! (THERE AREN'T ENOUGH THREADS ON THIS!)

She took the money then sanctimoniously released security footage of her customer.
She deserves to be pilloried.
Not death threats though.
The owner didn't take the money. Get educated on the story.
The owner got no recompense at all?
Is she operating a charity?
Her business has been SHUT DOWN since March, Dumbass.

Nazi Pelousy clearly had the number of one of the subs and forced her to open up for Queen Nazi.

When the owner found out she blew the whistle on your hypocritical fucktard leader.

She took the money then sanctimoniously released security footage of her customer.

Nazi Pelousy clearly had the number of one of the subs and forced her to open up for Queen Nazi.

When the owner found out she blew the whistle on your hypocritical fucktard leader.
I was just about to apologise to you for not knowing they were shut down and then...I went on line and started making a booking!

You fucking retard, you fucking amoral cretin, she got nothing, she's closed down by California decree, that means closed dumb ass, Pelosi wormed its way around that by compromising an employee with key.... Do mother nature a favor and go feed your dumb kiwi ass to a shark.

I was just about to apologise to you for not knowing they were shut down and then...I went on line and started making a booking!
Hey Dummy, you are getting "set up" just like Nazi did..............DON'T SHOW UP.....the video of them taking a weedeater to your nose hairs will be all over Fox News.

You fucking retard, you fucking amoral cretin, she got nothing, she's closed down by California decree, that means closed dumb ass, Pelosi wormed its way around that by compromising an employee with key.... Do mother nature a favor and go feed your dumb kiwi ass to a shark.
Things aren't necessarily as they appear to be...as usual you're being played.
I think you've found the next Republican darling and Fox News couch blonde.

Now, the stylist who did Pelosi's hair – and rents a chair in Kious' salon – is speaking out about the situation through his lawyer. The stylist, Jonathan DeNardo, claimed to have received prior permission from Kious before Pelosi's appointment.

"Mr. DeNardo received advance approval from Ms. Kious the day prior to the appointment during a telephone discussion on August 29, 2020 at 9:26 pm, wherein Mr. DeNardo advised Ms. Kious that he would not proceed with Speaker Pelosi's appointment without Ms. Kious' authorization," a letter from DeNardo's attorney, Matthew Soleimanpour stated.

According to the attorney, his office is in possession of photos and videos that show Kious working on clients despite the State of California's lockdown orders. The letter also accuses Kious of failing to follow social distancing guidelines and failing to wear masks.

"What's more, Ms. Kious has also been actively encouraging and almost forcing stylists who operate at eSalon to violate such orders for her own financial benefit in the form of receiving lease payments," the letter stated.

Of course, Kious' politics are being called into question.

"The fact that Ms. Kious is now objecting to Speaker Pelosi's presence at eSalon, and from a simple surface-level review of Ms. Kious' political leanings, it appears Ms. Kious is furthering a set-up of Speaker Pelosi for her own vain aspirations," the letter claimed. "Mr. DeNardo's name has now been dragged through the mud for simply following Ms. Kious' recommendations; he wishes to move forward with his efforts to earn an income and asks for his privacy to be respected during this time.

Now, the stylist who did Pelosi's hair – and rents a chair in Kious' salon – is speaking out about the situation through his lawyer. The stylist, Jonathan DeNardo, claimed to have received prior permission from Kious before Pelosi's appointment.

"Mr. DeNardo received advance approval from Ms. Kious the day prior to the appointment during a telephone discussion on August 29, 2020 at 9:26 pm, wherein Mr. DeNardo advised Ms. Kious that he would not proceed with Speaker Pelosi's appointment without Ms. Kious' authorization," a letter from DeNardo's attorney, Matthew Soleimanpour stated.

According to the attorney, his office is in possession of photos and videos that show Kious working on clients despite the State of California's lockdown orders. The letter also accuses Kious of failing to follow social distancing guidelines and failing to wear masks.

"What's more, Ms. Kious has also been actively encouraging and almost forcing stylists who operate at eSalon to violate such orders for her own financial benefit in the form of receiving lease payments," the letter stated.

"The fact that Ms. Kious is now objecting to Speaker Pelosi's presence at eSalon, and from a simple surface-level review of Ms. Kious' political leanings, it appears Ms. Kious is furthering a set-up of Speaker Pelosi for her own vain aspirations," the letter claimed. "Mr. DeNardo's name has now been dragged through the mud for simply following Ms. Kious' recommendations; he wishes to move forward with his efforts to earn an income and asks for his privacy to be respected during this time.

So, Pelousy's "Do as I say, not as I do" has now forced a hair stylist to lawyer up due to her actions. I wonder how he will pay that bill since he can't work unless Nazi shows up to flout the law.

Cool post.

So, Pelousy's "Do as I say, not as I do" has now forced a hair stylist to lawyer up due to her actions. I wonder how he will pay that bill since he can't work unless Nazi shows up to flout the law.

Cool post.
Too many words for you?
He's supporting her story.

"Erica Kious, a single mother and owner of eSalon in San Francisco was railroaded by Nancy Pelosi this week after she released security footage showing a maskless Pelosi getting her hair done in her shuttered salon.

Kious is now a target of death threats and will have to relocate her business."\

______

We know Pelosi is an entitled hypocrite. But, for her to throw to the wolves the salon owner she imposed her political influence on---to get some proletarian to wash her fucking hair---against rules she supports in public for us little people----it has to be too much, even for half-wit Bolsheviks.

The world is strange right now. For this Bitch not to be EXPELLED from further public service for unadulterated hypocrisy---is amazing, and to have her blame one of the poor working Americans is just beyond toleration.

____
She should have been a little more discreet in her aha gotcha moment. I would have opted for blackmail monies...

Someone needs to tell Nancy Pelosi THATS what leaving your hairdresser a TIP is for. My guess is Pelosi said or did something to piss her off or didnt leave a tip. I dont buy the whole set up thing.
Nancy needs to own it.

"Erica Kious, a single mother and owner of eSalon in San Francisco was railroaded by Nancy Pelosi this week after she released security footage showing a maskless Pelosi getting her hair done in her shuttered salon.

Kious is now a target of death threats and will have to relocate her business."\

______

We know Pelosi is an entitled hypocrite. But, for her to throw to the wolves the salon owner she imposed her political influence on---to get some proletarian to wash her fucking hair---against rules she supports in public for us little people----it has to be too much, even for half-wit Bolsheviks.

The world is strange right now. For this Bitch not to be EXPELLED from further public service for unadulterated hypocrisy---is amazing, and to have her blame one of the poor working Americans is just beyond toleration.

____

It was nazi palousey and the dude renting space in the salon that broke the law, not the salon owner. Of course the commie mayor won't do a damn thing to either of them.

You're a liar, she didn't know it happened till after the fact. palousey had her staff call the stylist directly and he opened the shop for her, not the owner.

______

You are poorly informed, as are most Leftists.

The Salon owner rents out her "barber chairs" to others. Pelosi texted her man, and wanted to come in for a hair wash etc. This put very heavy pressure on her man; who then called the owner of the Salon, and said Pelosi wants to come in. He likely added something like "Surely you are not going to keep me from washing the Speaker's Fucking Hair!---even if it is against the Rules."

The Owner of the Salon then folded---I call it political pressure--you just don't say NO to the Speaker and a Really Really Rich Bitch with her own Winery (likely paid for by the Taxpayers).

But the Salon owner was pissed to have to do it it. And, so when it was over---when the Speaker had walked over her and trampled on the Speaker's own Rules about Closing of Salon's and of wearing Face Masks---she let the Public know so they can think what they want.

God Bless Her For That.
___

I think Pelosi has shown she is unfit to lead in any capacity...and should be run out of Government.

Your opinion may vary, but surely you see she is the worst of Entitled Hypocrites.

___

:link::link::link::link::link:

You're a liar, she didn't know it happened till after the fact. palousey had her staff call the stylist directly and he opened the shop for her, not the owner.

The hairdresser claims that the owner personally approved the appointment the day before.

The hairdresser claims that the owner personally approved the appointment the day before.
So? Did Nancy know she was violating the restrictions?

These people need to support themselves. Nancy still gets paid, right?

Forum List

Back