Pelosi demanded that the salon apologize to her! (THERE AREN'T ENOUGH THREADS ON THIS!)

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
"Erica Kious, a single mother and owner of eSalon in San Francisco was railroaded by Nancy Pelosi this week after she released security footage showing a maskless Pelosi getting her hair done in her shuttered salon.

Kious is now a target of death threats and will have to relocate her business."\

______

We know Pelosi is an entitled hypocrite. But, for her to throw to the wolves the salon owner she imposed her political influence on---to get some proletarian to wash her fucking hair---against rules she supports in public for us little people----it has to be too much, even for half-wit Bolsheviks.

The world is strange right now. For this Bitch not to be EXPELLED from further public service for unadulterated hypocrisy---is amazing, and to have her blame one of the poor working Americans is just beyond toleration.

____

For this Bitch not to be EXPELLED from further public service for unadulterated hypocrisy---is amazing, and to have her blame one of the poor working Americans is just beyond toleration.
You have a good Constitutional argument, here. You should have a poll survey on it.
I know the Constitution probably suggest that they can have a vote in the House and punish her some way, but they probably will not have the majority necessary; and being the Speaker, she can probably prevent it from going to a vote.

"Erica Kious, a single mother and owner of eSalon in San Francisco was railroaded by Nancy Pelosi this week after she released security footage showing a maskless Pelosi getting her hair done in her shuttered salon.

Kious is now a target of death threats and will have to relocate her business."\

______

We know Pelosi is an entitled hypocrite. But, for her to throw to the wolves the salon owner she imposed her political influence on---to get some proletarian to wash her fucking hair---against rules she supports in public for us little people----it has to be too much, even for half-wit Bolsheviks.

The world is strange right now. For this Bitch not to be EXPELLED from further public service for unadulterated hypocrisy---is amazing, and to have her blame one of the poor working Americans is just beyond toleration.

____
She should have been a little more discreet in her aha gotcha moment. I would have opted for blackmail monies...

______

____
She should have been a little more discreet in her aha gotcha moment. I would have opted for blackmail monies...
We know you would because Democrats are scum and behave like scum.

______

____
It figures. Pelosi is SUCH a piece of sh*t. Dreadful.

For this Bitch not to be EXPELLED from further public service for unadulterated hypocrisy---is amazing, and to have her blame one of the poor working Americans is just beyond toleration.
You have a good Constitutional argument, here. You should have a poll survey on it.
I know the Constitution probably suggest that they can have a vote in the House and punish her some way, but they probably will not have the majority necessary; and being the Speaker, she can probably prevent it from going to a vote.
We just need to blm her ass!

She took the money then sanctimoniously released security footage of her customer.
She deserves to be pilloried.
Not death threats though.
______

You are poorly informed, as are most Leftists.

The Salon owner rents out her "barber chairs" to others. Pelosi texted her man, and wanted to come in for a hair wash etc. This put very heavy pressure on her man; who then called the owner of the Salon, and said Pelosi wants to come in. He likely added something like "Surely you are not going to keep me from washing the Speaker's Fucking Hair!---even if it is against the Rules."

The Owner of the Salon then folded---I call it political pressure--you just don't say NO to the Speaker and a Really Really Rich Bitch with her own Winery (likely paid for by the Taxpayers).

But the Salon owner was pissed to have to do it it. And, so when it was over---when the Speaker had walked over her and trampled on the Speaker's own Rules about Closing of Salon's and of wearing Face Masks---she let the Public know so they can think what they want.

God Bless Her For That.
___

I think Pelosi has shown she is unfit to lead in any capacity...and should be run out of Government.

Your opinion may vary, but surely you see she is the worst of Entitled Hypocrites.

___

Salon Owner: Pelosi Made the Appointment, if She Can Come in, ‘Why Are We Shut Down?’

"Kious said Pelosi “had called a stylist in, or her assistant did, and made the appointment. So, the appointment was already booked. So, there was no way I could’ve set that up. And I’ve had a camera system in there for five years. I mean, I didn’t go in there and turn cameras on as soon as she walked in to set her up. So, that’s absolutely false.”

Forum List

Back