Pelosi Can't Answer CNN Questions as to Why House Democrats Holding up Unemployment Relief

Pelosi Can't Answer CNN Questions as to Why House Democrats Holding up Unemployment Relief

Not true! I watched it live. She made Wolf Blitzer look like an uninformed fool.
You're nothing but a tool.
I saw it. Blitzer for once voiced his concern and she instead made some statement that amounted to false platitudes about how Democrats are there to protect people and take care of them, yet they're playing politics with the relief bill just so they can prevent Trump from getting a win.

If the Senate were playing for the American People, they would be putting all their efforts to work with the House to come up with the Covid Bill. Instead, they are spending their entire time packing the court. And announcing that there would be no agreement until AFTER the election. Meanwhile, the House is trying to work with the Administration. But without the Senate being part of that discussion, not can ever be done. It doesn't matter if Rump is willing to sign a House Bill or not. Unless the Senate has a comparable SB version, it just won't get done. And Moscow Mitch is still running interference for Rump instead of doing what's best for America.
Nobody wants taxpayer dollars to go to Democratic ran cities to repair burned out areas because Democrat mayor's will not restore law and order.

Not true! I watched it live. She made Wolf Blitzer look like an uninformed fool.
I saw it. Blitzer for once voiced his concern and she instead made some statement that amounted to false platitudes about how Democrats are there to protect people and take care of them, yet they're playing politics with the relief bill just so they can prevent Trump from getting a win.

If the Senate were playing for the American People, they would be putting all their efforts to work with the House to come up with the Covid Bill. Instead, they are spending their entire time packing the court. And announcing that there would be no agreement until AFTER the election. Meanwhile, the House is trying to work with the Administration. But without the Senate being part of that discussion, not can ever be done. It doesn't matter if Rump is willing to sign a House Bill or not. Unless the Senate has a comparable SB version, it just won't get done. And Moscow Mitch is still running interference for Rump instead of doing what's best for America.
Nobody wants taxpayer dollars to go to Democratic ran cities to repair burned out areas because Democrat mayor's will not restore law and order.

Nobody? Who is nobody? Bet you don't mind taxpayer dollars going to RED states.

Nobody? Who is nobody? Bet you don't mind taxpayer dollars going to RED states.
Tax dollars going to rebuild the destruction from BLM and Antifa violent protest because of the weakness of Democrat mayor's is a waste. Let them remain burnt out slums. I don't mind taxpayer dollars going to red states with all those fine military bases like Ft. Bragg, Ft. Polk, Ft. Hood etc.

121471521_183644513255634_3223210837828478688_n.jpg

Forum List

Back