Pelosi called out by her Archbishop

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Nancy Pelosi used her Catholic faith to justify supporting abortion

"As a devout Catholic and mother of five in six years, I feel that God blessed my husband and me with our beautiful family," she said. "But it's not up to me to dictate that that's what other people should do."

To which the Archbishop of her church said this

The right to life is a fundamental – the most fundamental – human right, and Catholics do not oppose fundamental human rights. To use the smokescreen of abortion as an issue of health and fairness to poor women is the epitome of hypocrisy: what about the health of the baby being killed? What about giving poor women real choice, so they are supported in choosing life? This would give them fairness and equality to women of means, who can afford to bring a child into the world. It is people of faith who run pro-life crisis pregnancy clinics; they are the only ones who provide poor women life-giving alternatives to having their babies killed in their wombs. I cannot be prouder of my fellow Catholics who are so prominent in providing this vital service. To them I say: you are the ones worthy to call yourselves "devout Catholics"!

So even though the genocidal DNC rules and reigns, at least people still have the right to speak out.................at least for a while.

Nancy Pelosi is one of the wickedest women on Earth.
It's not just her. Everyone who calls themselves Catholic are all ardent abortion activists in the US Federal government.

In fact, the Supreme Court has a majority of Catholics. So Catholics are driving the genocide today, along with dementia Joe.

Nancy Pelosi used her Catholic faith to justify supporting abortion

"As a devout Catholic and mother of five in six years, I feel that God blessed my husband and me with our beautiful family," she said. "But it's not up to me to dictate that that's what other people should do."

To which the Archbishop of her church said this

The right to life is a fundamental – the most fundamental – human right, and Catholics do not oppose fundamental human rights. To use the smokescreen of abortion as an issue of health and fairness to poor women is the epitome of hypocrisy: what about the health of the baby being killed? What about giving poor women real choice, so they are supported in choosing life? This would give them fairness and equality to women of means, who can afford to bring a child into the world. It is people of faith who run pro-life crisis pregnancy clinics; they are the only ones who provide poor women life-giving alternatives to having their babies killed in their wombs. I cannot be prouder of my fellow Catholics who are so prominent in providing this vital service. To them I say: you are the ones worthy to call yourselves "devout Catholics"!

So even though the genocidal DNC rules and reigns, at least people still have the right to speak out.................at least for a while.
He should sprinkle some holy water on her and melt the witch already.
5fpfc7.jpg

There have been a good number of Roman Catholic leaders who have spoken up about abortion, but they never direct their message toward anyone by name

EXCEPT FOR DONALD J. TRUMP

The Fatican Primate Francis - gets up before the world media and makes public denouncements, condemning and damning and defaming - and publicly shaming Donald Trump for not just opening the borders and taking in millions of foreigners.

The
Pontiff never, ever condemns or says anything about any other individual American politicians who kill and torture and murder little children, just as the little child is in the process of being born -

but the
Pontiff specifically singles out Donald Trump and him alone, to condemn and vilify and publicly denounce and shame him because - IT IS THE PRESIDENTS RESPONSIBILITY to protect the border.

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE PRESIDENT - when a Catholic or Liberal Democrat president comes into power, the border is open and millions or illegal foreigners are flooding into the country.

When Trump was president, the borders were protected.

The Fatican does promote American political leaders by telling Catholics worldwide that Donald Trump is evil and wicked

IN FACT, THE FATICAN STATED THAT Donald Trump was the same as a baby killer or child murderer

The Pontiff never says a single word about the individual politicians who do promote killing and torturing little babies - while he publicly singles out Trump and literally equates his border security equivalent to killing and murdering a little child

The Pontiff accused Trump of being hypocritical when it comes to Pro - Life because Trump obeys the border laws of the USA.. but the politicians who are literally Pro - Abortion, the Pontiff never says a single word about these politicians.

Trump alone receives the condemnation and public shame regarding abortion.

This is the twisted and wicked mentality of the Fatican.

Trumps name alone is guilty of the sin of abortion - Pope Francis was specifically asked about presidential candidate " Donald Trump "

The Pope said he was not a good Christian

not the name of Nancy Pelosi -

this is how the Catholic Church supports the Liberal Democrat Party. - always.

Forum List

Back