Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
v
› Ray Epps Linked to Nancy Pelosi by FOIA data

Things just became horribly worse for Nancy Pelosi and Ray Epps. It seems they were in constant contact with each other right up until Jan 6. The man protected from indictment was Nancys right hand man on the ground orchestrating the Jan 6 events. Epps was seen communicating with known ANTIFA activists who were seen dressing up as Trump supporters. These are the same people who breached the capitol and then ran.

attachment.php

v

Things just became horribly worse for Nancy Pelosi and Ray Epps. It seems they were in constant contact with each other right up until Jan 6. The man protected from indictment was Nancys right hand man on the ground orchestrating the Jan 6 events. Epps was seen communicating with known ANTIFA activists who were seen dressing up as Trump supporters. These are the same people who breached the capitol and then ran.

attachment.php
As usual no link of proof.

v

attachment.php
1678721751829.gif

Don't you think we should be able to see what our government is doing? Freedom of information is part of freedom. If you don't want that maybe North Korea is the place for you
You must have been in a cave for the past couple years.

Didn't you know that presidents can classify and declassify information with just a thought? They don't have to tell anyone or document it in any way.

So what happens if I receive FOIA requested documents and while I have possession the president suddenly makes them top secret with just a thought?

I'd be screwed, probably end up in jail and it would risk classified documents being available to the public.

Didn't you know that presidents can classify and declassify information with just a thought? They don't have to tell anyone or document it in any way.

So what happens if I receive FOIA requested documents and while I have possession the president suddenly makes them top secret with just a thought?

I'd be screwed, probably end up in jail and it would risk classified documents being available to the public.
While it certainly possible for that to happen, the FOIA process isn't simply overnight, moreover, as we learned from the Obama Admin, when investigating Clinton, it requires intent...if you got something via a FOIA request then you don't have to worry about criminal liability.

Democracy dies in darkness

Been looking; a lot of denials in places. Claim seems to be with Pelosi's OFFICE......dunno.

Greg

Wow are you shockingly confused.

While it certainly possible for that to happen, the FOIA process isn't simply overnight, moreover, as we learned from the Obama Admin, when investigating Clinton, it requires intent...if you got something via a FOIA request then you don't have to worry about criminal liability.

Democracy dies in darkness
You didn't know that until the Hillary investigation? How is that possible?

And you trust the govenrment not to pin intent on somebody?

Naive aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back