Pelosi and Ray Epps connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't know that until the Hillary investigation? How is that possible?

And you trust the govenrment not to pin intent on somebody?

Naive aren't you?
Yes, I didn't...can't say I recall anyone doing what she did before.

The Govt can certainly charge you with anything.....but again, intent is intent, if you filed a FOIA request and the Govt gave you something, then it's frankly very difficult for the Govt to come back and say you intentionally had it....in a FOIA request, they are the ones giving it to you.

Geez man...are you this clueless?

v
› Ray Epps Linked to Nancy Pelosi by FOIA data

Things just became horribly worse for Nancy Pelosi and Ray Epps. It seems they were in constant contact with each other right up until Jan 6. The man protected from indictment was Nancys right hand man on the ground orchestrating the Jan 6 events. Epps was seen communicating with known ANTIFA activists who were seen dressing up as Trump supporters. These are the same people who breached the capitol and then ran.

attachment.php
You guys are so gullible.

Freedom of Information Act requests show a dozen phone calls between the cell phone of Ray Epps and the office of Speaker Pelosi in the week before #January6th”

meter-false.jpg

its amusing to watch the resident libs try to defend crazy nancy. they are all mental midgets with no ability to think or reason.
No one is defending Pelosi. They are defending the truth, dipshit.

You propagated a lie. A hoax. Your credulity is causing you to make a public ass of yourself.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

No one is defending Pelosi. They are defending the truth, dipshit.

You propagated a lie. A hoax. Your credulity is causing you to make a public ass of yourself.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
coming from an idiot that repeatedly said "Trump is a criminal and he is going to jail" that is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back