Pelosi and Ray Epps connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I didn't...can't say I recall anyone doing what she did before.

The Govt can certainly charge you with anything.....but again, intent is intent, if you filed a FOIA request and the Govt gave you something, then it's frankly very difficult for the Govt to come back and say you intentionally had it....in a FOIA request, they are the ones giving it to you.

Geez man...are you this clueless?
Intent in Hillary's case is not relevant anyhow. I heard Obama had declassified everything on her server. It was essentially a standing order.

Liar 30,000 unaccountable emails can't be declassified
Are you claiming a president isn't the ultimate classification authority?

All he would have to do is think it. You didn't know?

Any trumpers back me up here? We seem to have an outlier.

he never claimed that…got a link?
He doesn't have to claim it. He doesn't answer to you or anybody when it comes to classification.

That's probably why comey had to let her off the hook. Obama let him know he had declassified all the documents but then told him that info was classified too so comey couldn't tell anyone.

He doesn't have to claim it. He doesn't answer to you or anybody when it comes to classification.

That's probably why comey had to let her off the hook. Obama let him know he had declassified all the documents but then told him that info was classified too so comey couldn't tell anyone.
No the declassified has to know what they are declassifying you moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back