Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

$500 billion of Corporate Porkulus
Sadly. Like

Go Nancy Go Nancy Go Nancy.
March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

He did, as negotuated originally. Here is the Date of your source kid,
"March 13, 2020, 6:10 PM EDTUpdated on March 13, 2020, 10:33 PM EDT "

Dems killed it on purpose.

Dates? What does it mean? Linky Linky?

Why shoulda/woulda Democrats killed it?

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

See, that’s how they get you. Either you deliver dump trucks full of cash to the doorstops of billionaires or the country is over.

nothing in any plan would "deliver dump trucks of cast to billionaires" thats total bullshit. the plan that Pelosi killed would have sent cash payments to average americans and would have kept their employers from going under. If this does not get done, the jobs will not be there when this is over, and it will be over, probably sooner than any of us realize.
Pelosi’s plan gives more money to citizens and affected employees

WINNING
View attachment 314686
Pelosi says she has a deal

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done
did you bother to read it? it's filled up with partisan bullshit.

obamaphones
10k forgiveness of student debt
emissions by airlines

and the list goes on and on and on of shit that has NOTHING to do with simply helping people out of the demands THEY PUT ON US.

fuck them and fuck ANYONE looking to "shape to their vision" vs. simply helping people.

He never reads anyhing, D's "good", R's "bad. Therefore whatever Nancy wants should be given to her

Pelosi should really be focusing on helping corporate elites rather than people with student debt.

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

Sadly. Like

March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

See, that’s how they get you. Either you deliver dump trucks full of cash to the doorstops of billionaires or the country is over.

nothing in any plan would "deliver dump trucks of cast to billionaires" thats total bullshit. the plan that Pelosi killed would have sent cash payments to average americans and would have kept their employers from going under. If this does not get done, the jobs will not be there when this is over, and it will be over, probably sooner than any of us realize.

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

and the list goes on and on and on of shit that has NOTHING to do with simply helping people out of the demands THEY PUT ON US.

fuck them and fuck ANYONE looking to "shape to their vision" vs. simply helping people.

He never reads anyhing, D's "good", R's "bad. Therefore whatever Nancy wants should be given to her

Pelosi should really be focusing on helping corporate elites rather than people with student debt.

LOL, that's real depth of thought there I tell ya.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

She works for union gangsters and baby killers.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

Is it any worse than people screaming about “Obamaphones”?

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

Unions are for working men. Republicans work for billionaire elites.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

She really does, Daddy was Mobbed up in Balt.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

she shouldn't be dividing people up at this point. if you are FOR her trying to sneak your agenda in a time where EVERY FUCKING PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY NEEDS HELP...

then fuck you.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

LOL, focus on the small stuff. Airline carbon emisions, same day voter registration, cancel post office debt and on and on. Tell Nancy to concentrate on the matter at hand. Pubs too.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

she shouldn't be dividing people up at this point. if you are FOR her trying to sneak your agenda in a time where EVERY FUCKING PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY NEEDS HELP...

then fuck you.
Everyone is going to be getting help. There isn’t a one size fits all here. Different people need different things.

Under no circumstances will Nancy do right by the country if she thinks it will make Trump look good. This is sabotage by Democrats and the victims will be the American people.
That is not going to hold any water when it comes to help our Fellow Americans who desperately need help, and Nancy And Her I’ll won’t give it to them unless they FUND ABORTIONS, etc.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

LOL, focus on the small stuff. Airline carbon emisions, same day voter registration, cancel post office debt and on and on. Tell Nancy to concentrate on the matter at hand. Pubs too.
I agree with you that stuff is really unnecessary. It’s also really minor. I’m more worried about a half trillion dollar slush fund for corporate pockets than I am about a few million for the Kennedy center.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

then fuck you.
Everyone is going to be getting help. There isn’t a one size fits all here. Different people need different things.
Voter registration, carboj emissions, etc are not the problem. Cut the crap and get real.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

I agree with you that stuff is really unnecessary. It’s also really minor. I’m more worried about a half trillion dollar slush fund for corporate pockets than I am about a few million for the Kennedy center.
Propaganda.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

Propaganda.
Who told you it was propoganda?

This is the art of the deal dim style, load it with Pork and beans and hope Trump caves and signs it. What a list of added crap, now tell me how does that feed people, pay ones mortgage, and preserve jobs?
if he signs this crap he deserves to be replaced.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

Propaganda.
My intelligence guided by experience.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

Propaganda.

So you’re just making it up then?

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

then fuck you.
Limiting carbon emissions from airliners is not "help," moron. Giving extraordinary new powers to government unions is not "help." Tax credits for green energy boondoggles is not "help."

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

It's not minor, and you didn't object when Obama was given a $1 trillion dollar "slush fund." Just admit you oppose help to corporations of any kind.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

Propaganda.

So you’re just making it up then?
[/QUOTE
Pitiful creature.

Forum List

Back