Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

Trump and the Republicans are fighting to defeat the damage caused by the Coronovirus.

The stupid asshole Democrats are fighting to impose the Green New Deal.
You are very wrong son. The green new deal is a very small fraction of the bill.
PAY ATTENTION...... The biggest sticking point is the $500bn for the large corporations that Trump wants to control.
Like I already said .... I don’t expect Trumpets to know or understand the bill..

Get your facts straight kid.,

That's just plain horseshit. The caarbon emmission restrictions on airlines alone are a show stopper.

Republicans are using a crisis to ram through a corporate Porkulus bill

What you call corporate porkulus is more relevant and helpful to the paycheck and retirement accounts of Americans vs. windmills and solar panels. Further, Democrats seemingly were in agreement with Republicans before they pulled their last minute, irrelevant demands. The benefits extended to Corporations were there all along during the negotiations. Democrats are only trashing them because their radical tactics around last minute, ridiculous demands are blowing up in their faces.

Democrats are once again showing the American People how willing they are to let them suffer and extend misery.

Again you prove you are a liar. The Senate bill was drafted with no input from Democrats. Then having no say, they are supposed to back this. This was a partisan Republican bill and you complain about Democrats being partisan. The Republican demands are the ridiculous part of the bill.

Abject lie kid. They had worked together in the House and had an agreement and Pelosi torpedoed it

Pelosi can’t torpedo a Senate Bill goof. They couldn’t pass a senate measure to advance the bill and are continuing to negotiate in the Senate on modifications.

Don't be stupid, Schumer does nothing without her. Thy had an agreement and reneged. Google it kid, she did it.

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

$500 billion of Corporate Porkulus
Sadly. Like

Go Nancy Go Nancy Go Nancy.
March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

He did, as negotuated originally. Here is the Date of your source kid,
"March 13, 2020, 6:10 PM EDTUpdated on March 13, 2020, 10:33 PM EDT "

Dems killed it on purpose.

Dates? What does it mean? Linky Linky?

Why shoulda/woulda Democrats killed it?

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

See, that’s how they get you. Either you deliver dump trucks full of cash to the doorstops of billionaires or the country is over.

nothing in any plan would "deliver dump trucks of cast to billionaires" thats total bullshit. the plan that Pelosi killed would have sent cash payments to average americans and would have kept their employers from going under. If this does not get done, the jobs will not be there when this is over, and it will be over, probably sooner than any of us realize.
Pelosi’s plan gives more money to citizens and affected employees

WINNING
View attachment 314686
Pelosi says she has a deal

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

Sadly. Like

March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

See, that’s how they get you. Either you deliver dump trucks full of cash to the doorstops of billionaires or the country is over.

nothing in any plan would "deliver dump trucks of cast to billionaires" thats total bullshit. the plan that Pelosi killed would have sent cash payments to average americans and would have kept their employers from going under. If this does not get done, the jobs will not be there when this is over, and it will be over, probably sooner than any of us realize.

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

She had one, she reneged

1585065233202.png
1585065233202.png

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.

~~~~~~
No doubt her Bill will contain pork, violations of the Hyde act and poison pills that Democrats are noted for....
Her narcissism will cost lives because Democrats want a bill of their own. All about ego and the $$$ Democrats can steal. You would think for once they could be team players for the sake of the country.

Like Ol' Grafty Rick Scott said about Congress: "This thing is broken."

He's no angel, but I bet he's right.

They just can't help themselves from inserting pork, it's their 2nd nature.

Many things about Congress that have been changed since the days of Carter need to be undone.
Not sure how to make that happen when it's the bribe-taking crooks that are making the laws.

As opposed to the billionaires writing their own bailout packages. I bet they would never lie
Do you know the kinds of ridiculous things Pelosi crammed into the bill?...how about $65 million for the Kennedy center and $200 million for promotion of abortions on foreign soil and paid gender change procedures for inmates...are you crazy or what?....

Sum up all her crazy stuff and you still don’t half half of one percent of the Republican’s slush fund for corporate buddies.
Corporate buddies create jobs moron....you tell me something...do you support our tax dollars going to Africa to give free abortions?...is that what the world needs right now?.....how about this?...she wants the president to select even numbers of men and women and blacks and whites and browns and gay and straight people to be selected for positions at the CDC...at a time like this?...she is playing games with peoples lives and you are cheering her on....that means you are playing with their lives too...jackass....

Gotcha. We need to line the pockets of billionaires or else the working class is going to get hurt.

Who says y’all aren’t into wealth redistribution? You just want to take my wealth and distribute it to the wealthy elite.
No one is lining anyone's pockets dummy...we are trying to save jobs and companies from going away for good....you get it but you are a dishonest partisan hack....you know what you are saying makes no sense...

You’re right. The billionaires and political elite would never use a half trillion dollar slush fund with no accountability and total secrecy to line their pockets.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

Corporations were awash in cash a year ago. What happened to it? They spent it on stock buybacks among other things. Democrats want to ban this. In this case they are right.
Why is it that dems all of a sudden start caring about stock buy backs now? The fed just pumped out free money during all of Obama’s presidency. It wasn’t weird to y’all that the only part of the economy really growing under Obama was the stock markets?

Workers must be protected in the meantime! That's who the Democrats are trying to protect. Trump and McConnell don't really give a shit about them.
You're not paying attention.

Schumer voted against worker protections.

Try again.
Can you link me to these worker protections he voted against

You're just coming out of a coma?

What is wrong with this ding-dong? What do Obamaphones have to do with combating this crisis?
Link or lie.

Pelosi's coronavirus stimulus includes return of 'Obamaphones,' other unrelated items, GOP says
No, a real link. Not a faux noise opinion assault.

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
On the bright side, the death toll in NY is up to 114 --- probably all Democrats. That has to put a smile on your face.
Perhaps it wouldn't be that high if House Democrats stopped obstructing emergency funding by filling their bill with political pork. Why are Obamaphones and millions for the Kennedy Center of Fine Arts in a bill to save lives from a pandemic ?

As opposed to the billionaires writing their own bailout packages. I bet they would never lie
Do you know the kinds of ridiculous things Pelosi crammed into the bill?...how about $65 million for the Kennedy center and $200 million for promotion of abortions on foreign soil and paid gender change procedures for inmates...are you crazy or what?....

Sum up all her crazy stuff and you still don’t half half of one percent of the Republican’s slush fund for corporate buddies.
Corporate buddies create jobs moron....you tell me something...do you support our tax dollars going to Africa to give free abortions?...is that what the world needs right now?.....how about this?...she wants the president to select even numbers of men and women and blacks and whites and browns and gay and straight people to be selected for positions at the CDC...at a time like this?...she is playing games with peoples lives and you are cheering her on....that means you are playing with their lives too...jackass....

Gotcha. We need to line the pockets of billionaires or else the working class is going to get hurt.

Who says y’all aren’t into wealth redistribution? You just want to take my wealth and distribute it to the wealthy elite.
No one is lining anyone's pockets dummy...we are trying to save jobs and companies from going away for good....you get it but you are a dishonest partisan hack....you know what you are saying makes no sense...

You’re right. The billionaires and political elite would never use a half trillion dollar slush fund with no accountability and total secrecy to line their pockets.
You mean like they did with Obama's "stimulus?"

Everything, every thought, every move the democrats make is about politics and making the other side look bad. Its disgusting but theyll never pay the price. Theyre mind numb supporters wont vote any other way.
You are 100% correct.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done
did you bother to read it? it's filled up with partisan bullshit.

obamaphones
10k forgiveness of student debt
emissions by airlines

and the list goes on and on and on of shit that has NOTHING to do with simply helping people out of the demands THEY PUT ON US.

fuck them and fuck ANYONE looking to "shape to their vision" vs. simply helping people.

The bill proposed by Pelosi, D-Calif., additionally seeks to eliminate debt held by the U.S. Postal Service, require same-day voter registration, pay off $10,000 in student debt per person, mandate that airlines reduce their overall carbon emissions by 50 percent by 2050, and force federal agencies to explain to Congress how they are increasing their usage of "minority banks."

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done
Way to go Nancy, putting pork in a bill meant to save live. What bitch!

What is wrong with this ding-dong? What do Obamaphones have to do with combating this crisis?
Link or lie.

Pelosi's coronavirus stimulus includes return of 'Obamaphones,' other unrelated items, GOP says
No, a real link. Not a faux noise opinion assault.
how about finding what is in the bill to disprove what fox has reported?

what is in the bill, if fox is incorrect? how about diving into details to prove your stance vs. going "faux, giggle" and thinking that is all that is needed?

Everything, every thought, every move the democrats make is about politics and making the other side look bad. Its disgusting but theyll never pay the price. Theyre mind numb supporters wont vote any other way.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

and the list goes on and on and on of shit that has NOTHING to do with simply helping people out of the demands THEY PUT ON US.

fuck them and fuck ANYONE looking to "shape to their vision" vs. simply helping people.

He never reads anyhing, D's "good", R's "bad. Therefore whatever Nancy wants should be given to her

Republicans are using a crisis to ram through a corporate Porkulus bill

What you call corporate porkulus is more relevant and helpful to the paycheck and retirement accounts of Americans vs. windmills and solar panels. Further, Democrats seemingly were in agreement with Republicans before they pulled their last minute, irrelevant demands. The benefits extended to Corporations were there all along during the negotiations. Democrats are only trashing them because their radical tactics around last minute, ridiculous demands are blowing up in their faces.

Democrats are once again showing the American People how willing they are to let them suffer and extend misery.

Again you prove you are a liar. The Senate bill was drafted with no input from Democrats. Then having no say, they are supposed to back this. This was a partisan Republican bill and you complain about Democrats being partisan. The Republican demands are the ridiculous part of the bill.

“This is a tremendous opportunity to restructure our vision”. -said no Republican.

For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.

Sadly. Like

WINNING
View attachment 314686

Way to go Nancy.....
Getting it done

obamaphones
emissions by airlines

He never reads anyhing, D's "good", R's "bad. Therefore whatever Nancy wants should be given to her
which is why he's a trolling piece of shit.

Forum List

Back