Peaceful Rioters Attacks CNN News Crew

...it's like the blacks going apeshit about white cops defending themselves, and then blacks murder other blacks at 50 times the rate

A CNN News crew was attacked by peaceful rioters and rioting protesters who are totally peaceful in Atlanta, the peacefullest city in everywhere.

Anyone who gets physical in anyway is not a peaceful anything and those who set the Wendy's building on fire, what good difference did they think that doing that was going to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, a more peaceful protest is shown at the 6:32 mark of this clip here.

Last edited:
Next on CNN...
Violent white right wingers of the boogaloo movement attack innocent reporters recording peaceful assembly of peacful protesters who were simply hungry and wanting some Wendy's burgers to eat peacefully.
Right after these ads from Nike and Target expressing their support for BLM and social justice.

A CNN News crew was attacked by peaceful rioters and rioting protesters who are totally peaceful in Atlanta, the peacefullest city in everywhere.

Anyone who gets physical in anyway is not a peaceful anything and those who set the Wendy's building on fire, what good difference did they think that doing that was going to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, a more peaceful protest is shown at the 6:32 mark of this clip here.
Violent protestors are like the 2A protest in Richmond a few months ago. Not one arrest, not one window broken and they picked up trash afterwards.

For these are the Orwellian Years.
8D482683-A984-4E5A-844D-530224DC0F97.jpeg

Isn't interesting how leftist media keep pushing "peaceful protest" narrative?

Watch Fredo here... he's asking: "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful."

Well, Fredo... here is where:

1592190313871.png

Isn't interesting how leftist media keep pushing "peaceful protest" narrative?

Watch Fredo here... he's asking: "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful."

Well, Fredo... here is where:

View attachment 350455

1342358440427901731.gif

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Violent protestors are like the 2A protest in Richmond a few months ago. Not one arrest, not one window broken and they picked up trash afterwards.

For these are the Orwellian Years.
View attachment 350201

When protesters show up in Lansing, MI with AR-15s carried legally, they were called racist, fascist, Nazis, and terrorists. They were protesting Governor's stay-at-home order that was hurting residents and businesses of Michigan. They were not demanding government to provide them with resources, food, or checking anyone's ID, like those "protesters" in Seattle are doing. Unlike Lansing protesters, media is defending Seattle autonomous zone, who set up the "militia" and continue to call them demonstrators.

What is their demonstration about anyways? Free food, free healthcare? What that has to do with George Floyd? Riots are not constitutionally protected protest. What those bozos in Seattle are doing is not constitutionally protected protest. They're using their guns to force people to show their ID, to keep police out from lawful 911, and demanding food so they can keep "operational".

Well, if you are militia, then you should be ready to fight, and die in it. Don't cry when you get one, and I sure hope they'll get it. I wouldn't mind some of them, if not all get killed there.

This is ridiculous. Suspect fought officers and resisted a legitimate DUI arrest, then steal the police officer's tazer and points it at officers while running, and officers gets blamed for using his weapon protecting himself? I hope people realize if a police officer is tazed, it incapacitates him and therefore allows a suspect to take his gun and use it on him and others?

Forum List

Back