PC Nazis Boast of Another Scalp; Anthony Cumia

He should have kept his mouth shut and just decked the black cow that assaulted him....

Right, and be forced by civil courts into supporting her and her twenty children the rest of his life.

That's a choice we have to make because white men are too ashamed to defend their own legal rights in the political system, and thus the white men that run things fuck us over repeatedly.

You both represent the ignorance, hate, bigotry, stupidity, and cowardice common to many on the right well.

Interesting discussion; thanks for posting this.

Underlying problem to the whole Cumia fiasco:

1) libtards just assume that racism is involved whenever anyone says anything negative about blacks. A person can rant about white bitches all they want, but black bitches or 'nappy headed hoes' is assumed to be racist if a white says it. Blacks can say it all day and the libtards have no problem with it; only whites cant say negative things about blacks. Which proves that libtards don't believe in free speech or even handed treatment of groups of people. In their view whites are guilty of every evil ever committed and so we have lost our speaking privs on race topics unless we agree with them that whites are guilty of everything.

2) Normal whites are buffaloed into thinking this is legit simply because it exists as the current social norm. The days when most whites in America could think for themselves and go against the dominant popular cultural ethos are gone. Even these 'edgy' podcasting comics are quick to emphasize how they agree that Cumia was wrong, when you know that they don't really think that, except for the red headed fag who is apparently one of those PC Nazis that Maher warned us about.

3) Even these guys are afraid to discuss this issue from the perspective of a white person, which they are, white people. They will only defend people doing so in the context of a comedy show, and the reason for this has a lot to do with point number 2. But white people are realizing slowly that this is a scam that exploits their desire to 'do the right thing' and use it against them. The problem is that as this becomes a majority view, the opportunity for racial fascists to move in with their 'racial unification' spin to everything will be as compromising to individual liberties as the anti-white PC ideologues have ever been.

The only justifying cause that has ever ennobled mankind is liberty, individual civil rights, enlightened government and a focus on preserving individual freedom.

He should have kept his mouth shut and just decked the black cow that assaulted him....

Right, and be forced by civil courts into supporting her and her twenty children the rest of his life.

That's a choice we have to make because white men are too ashamed to defend their own legal rights in the political system, and thus the white men that run things fuck us over repeatedly.

You both represent the ignorance, hate, bigotry, stupidity, and cowardice common to many on the right well.

Clayton chiming in with his PC Nazi unwarranted assertion, void of any fact or reason, just him blowing his shit out of his pie hole.

Go fuck yourself you Nazi prick.

Clayton chiming in with his PC Nazi unwarranted assertion, void of any fact or reason, just him blowing his shit out of his pie hole.

I hear that anger management classes really aren't that expensive.

That being said, who declares something "unwarranted" in USMB? You? Me? Clayton? Certainly not.

The irony is that you accuse the Left of being "PC Nazis" and stifling free speech when, at the moment that you wrote that to Clayton, you did the very thing that you accuse the Left of.

Delish.

That being said, who declares something "unwarranted" in USMB? You? Me? Clayton? Certainly not.

The irony is that you accuse the Left of being "PC Nazis" and stifling free speech when, at the moment that you wrote that to Clayton, you did the very thing that you accuse the Left of.

Delish.

The meaning of the word 'unwarranted' in this context means he is making a claim without providing evidence or reason to support it.

Have a nice day, bitch.

Delish.

The meaning of the word 'unwarranted' in this context means he is making a claim without providing evidence or reason to support it.

Have a nice day, bitch.

Yes, those anger management classes really would do you some good. You lash out at anyone who doesn't tow your political line. You see enemies where I simply see other human beings. And you attack immediately. It's pretty pathetic.

Delish.

Have a nice day, bitch.

Yes, those anger management classes really would do you some good. You lash out at anyone who doesn't tow your political line. You see enemies where I simply see other human beings. And you attack immediately. It's pretty pathetic.

Don't you have a busy street to go play in?

Forum List

Back