PBS/Sesame Street... Homophobes?...

I'll try this one more time...

Pro-Gay Lefists are trying to get PBS to Out Bert and Ernie and have them Marry on Sesame Street...

Nobody on the Right is calling Bert and Ernie Gay or saying that they are turning Children Gay...

Liberals want Bert and Ernie to be Gay and asked PBS to make it so...

Read it as many times as it takes. :thup:

:)

peace...

So you are saying an online petition which garnered less than 1000 signatures from the articles I've read about it = the left? Ok then.....:cuckoo:

Yet PBS Addressed it Officially...

And yes, I Believe that MOST on the Left would be Fine with Bert and Ernie being Outed and Marrying in front of Toddlers and Kindergarteners...

Just like they weren't Outraged with Kindergarteners were being made to Sign Pledge Cards to their Lesbian "Teacher" and her Gay Agenda.

Or Cali looking to Teach Deviant Sexual Lifestyles to Younger and Younger Public School Students...

peace...

Being fine with it and wanting it to happen are quite different. :)

Look, I find this whole idea ridiculous. I watched Sesame Street as a child, and I see it now taking care of a child, and I've never seriously thought Bert and Ernie were a gay couple. I just don't see a need to try and make this silly online petition, which garnered fewer than 1000 signatures, somehow representative of a large portion of the population. I think it received media attention because it is controversial and extreme, I think PBS responded as they did because of the media attention, and I think the number of people involved were not a large portion of either the gay population or the viewership of PBS, let alone the entire US. This has gotten way more coverage than it should have.

Um... You can type, but you can't read?...

Rightwingers weren't telling PBS to make Bert and Ernie Marry, you Twit. :thup:

peace...

No, they are just crying about it "THEY ARE MAKING OUR KIDS GAY" LOL

along with a whole list of other gay cartoons.

I'll try this one more time...

Pro-Gay Lefists are trying to get PBS to Out Bert and Ernie and have them Marry on Sesame Street...

Nobody on the Right is calling Bert and Ernie Gay or saying that they are turning Children Gay...

Liberals want Bert and Ernie to be Gay and asked PBS to make it so...

Read it as many times as it takes. :thup:

peace...

There it is ! LEFTY LIBERALS WANNA GAY UP OUR CHILDREN.

A gay-friendly 'Sesame Street'? - latimes.com

Of course, gay adults have a long history of embracing children's shows. In recent years, "Teletubbies"' purse-toting Tinky Winky and the ever-ambiguous Spongebob Squarepants have been showing up on T-shirts and key chains in shops oriented toward gay customers. "Kids' shows all feature fabulous freaks -- they're always about the odd ones and the underdogs," explains Dan Savage, author of "The Kid: What Happened After My Boyfriend and I Decided to Go Get Pregnant." "All kids feel like they're odd underdogs, but gay kids feel it pretty acutely. Those characters speak to our fabulous inner children."

PBS might not be so eager to embrace that fabulous inner child. The network, which broadcasts "Sesame Street," came under fire in 2005 for an episode of the children's show "Postcards From Buster" that featured young people with lesbian parents. After some prominent conservatives protested, PBS President and CEO Pat Mitchell announced that she would leave the company as soon as her contract expired. (Mitchell contends that her decision was not a reaction to the "Buster" uproar.)

berterniegay12_616.jpg

Sesame Workshop Statement on Bert and Ernie Petitions | Facebook

Why is Sesame Street so Homophobic?...

peace...

I just noticed how Deliberately Vague that PBS was...

It was Gay Activists who were Petitioning PBS to Out Bert and Ernie as Gay and have them Marry in front of Preschoolers...

To Read the PBS Statement, you could conclude just about anything about the Petitioners, like they were Rightwingers who were Against Bert and Ernie being Portrayed in a Veiled way as Gay...

Clever, PBS...

peace...

Yea because two men living together like a couple, sleeping in the same bed, taking baths together etc is not gay!

Lay off the pipe pothead!

neg

maybe they are victims of Reagomics and can't afford two beds or to waste hot water.

They were Created before Reagan, you Quimrimmer... Fail. :thup:

peace...

Tricle down economics has been around for a looooong time. And it still doesn't work.

I am for gay rights, but I could care less about Bert and Ernie getting married. If PBS wants them to get married so be it, if they don't so be it. I am more worried about how annoying Elmo's voice is.

I am for gay rights, but I could care less about Bert and Ernie getting married. If PBS wants them to get married so be it, if they don't so be it. I am more worried about how annoying Elmo's voice is.

Yeah... Public Funds should push Homosexual Marriage, via Puppets, to Preschoolers...

And Rome continues it's Decline. :thup:

peace...

Yeah... Public Funds should push Homosexual Marriage, via Puppets, to Preschoolers...

peace...

Why not? They push public funds to promote heterosexual marriage.

peace...

Sesame Street does?... Link?

And Heterosexual Marriage is simply a Reflection of why you Exist.

Flesh Married... Homosexuals are Incapable of Marrying the Flesh. :thup:

Feel free to Deviate, just don't push it on Preschoolers.

It's Fucking Sick and Wrong. :thup:

peace...

peace...

peace...

nothin sadder than a self loathing closet case

right, mal?

peace...

right, mal?

And you think I"M nuts.:cuckoo:

peace...

right, mal?

I thought you came out of the Closet, Quimrimmer?...

Wow, you learn something new every day. :lol:

Oh, you're using the "Homosexuality as a Pejorative" Tactic to Deflect against Exposing Preschoolers to Deviance Lifestyles.

How long have you wanted to Expose 3 year olds to Deviant Sexual Lifestyles, deldo?... Be Honest.

peace...

Forum List

Back