PBS/Sesame Street... Homophobes?...

Sesame Street does?... Link?

And Heterosexual Marriage is simply a Reflection of why you Exist.

Flesh Married... Homosexuals are Incapable of Marrying the Flesh. :thup:

Feel free to Deviate, just don't push it on Preschoolers.

It's Fucking Sick and Wrong. :thup:

:)

peace...

nothin sadder than a self loathing closet case

right, mal?

And you think I"M nuts.:cuckoo:

no, i think you're stupid

thanks for the opportunity to clear that up

Yeah... Public Funds should push Homosexual Marriage, via Puppets, to Preschoolers...

And Rome continues it's Decline. :thup:

peace...

Why not? They push public funds to promote heterosexual marriage.

peace...
Good thing PBS is not, huh?

My best friend is gay, and I let him and his boyfriend around my son all the time. My son has never been harmed. He doesn't understand what heterosexual marriage is, let alone homosexual marriage.
But I would rather him be taught to except everyone, then be an up tight bigot asshole. If that means exposing him to other ways of thinking, so be it.

And what about the children of homosexual parents? Can they not have anything identify with?

Why not? They push public funds to promote heterosexual marriage.

peace...

It's a very good thing... Anyone who wants to push Adult Deviant Sexual Lifestyles on 3 year olds should be Evaluated for Sanity... :thup:

peace...

peace...

It's a very good thing... Anyone who wants to push Adult Deviant Sexual Lifestyles on 3 year olds should be Evaluated for Sanity... :thup:

peace...

Showing puppets getting married is pushing adult deviant sexual lifestyles on 3 year olds? LOL
Exposing my three year old to my best friend, who my son adores because he is awesome person, and his boyfriend is exposing him to a deviant lifestyle?
I had no idea you were so judgemental, Mal.

peace...

Showing puppets getting married is pushing adult deviant sexual lifestyles on 3 year olds? LOL
Exposing my three year old to my best friend, who my son adores because he is awesome person, and his boyfriend is exposing him to a deviant lifestyle?

Being around Gay people and Illustrating Marriage for Homosexuals to 3 year olds aren't the same thing...

3 year olds don't know someone is Gay unless it's Illustrated in some way to them.

Keep it in the Bedroom.

peace...

peace...

Being around Gay people and Illustrating Marriage for Homosexuals to 3 year olds aren't the same thing...

3 year olds don't know someone is Gay unless it's Illustrated in some way to them.

Keep it in the Bedroom.

peace...

My son doesn't understand what is straight or gay..and wouldn't know the difference on Sesame Street. All he knows is Elmo loves his Goldfish, and that Mr Noodle is funny.

I say they keep it how it is, puppets dont get married. The only muppet couple pretty much is Miss Piggy and Kermet. Do you have a problem with different species fixing? What if my son thinks he can hook up with another species after watching the Muppet's?

Have you seen the English version with Jim Henson muppets? Now, that is some crazy shit.

When they show Bert and Ernie doing anal play let me know.

PBS made the correct Choice.

This Debate shouldn't involve 3 year olds.

It's those who push it, like the Liberals who were Petitioning PBS to Out and Marry them, that cause this.

peace...

Lets stop with the liberal petitioning PBS.. This was all started by someone on Facebook. Yes they might be liberal, but lets not stop with "liberals" petitioning PBS. It is Facebook, it wasnt like the DNC was petitioning PBS.

When they show Bert and Ernie doing anal play let me know.

PBS made the correct Choice.

This Debate shouldn't involve 3 year olds.

It's those who push it, like the Liberals who were Petitioning PBS to Out and Marry them, that cause this.

peace...

Lets stop with the liberal petitioning PBS.. This was all started by someone on Facebook. Yes they might be liberal, but lets not stop with "liberals" petitioning PBS. It is Facebook, it wasnt like the DNC was petitioning PBS.

Seriously, Lu-lu?...

Seriously?...

peace...

Keep it in the Bedroom.

peace...

My son doesn't understand what is straight or gay..and wouldn't know the difference on Sesame Street. All he knows is Elmo loves his Goldfish, and that Mr Noodle is funny.

I say they keep it how it is, puppets dont get married. The only muppet couple pretty much is Miss Piggy and Kermet. Do you have a problem with different species fixing? What if my son thinks he can hook up with another species after watching the Muppet's?

Have you seen the English version with Jim Henson muppets? Now, that is some crazy shit.

A Preschool Program is NOT the Place for Gay Marriage...

We shouldn't even be Debating that point, Luissa...

Get it?...

You and every other person who doesn't want Sexual Agenda Debates taken to 3 year olds programming should have entered this Thread, Applauded PBS for not doing the Absurd, and then went about your fucking day...

Get it?...

peace...

My problem is you calling it a deviant lifestyle.. That is your opinion. ;)

And the people who have a problem with a Facebook petition need to get a life.

And I want to know if Jim Henson is promoting different species hooking up?

Typically liberals are worried about social inequality where none exists than the obvious problem of Oscar the Grouch's homelessness.

Oscar-can2.jpg

My problem is you calling it a deviant lifestyle.. That is your opinion. ;)

And the people who have a problem with a Facebook petition need to get a life.

And I want to know if Jim Henson is promoting different species hooking up?

My problem is your problem with someone else's opinion. Exposing young children to sex seems like child abuse to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
90s-ernie-bert-cu.jpg

^Old School Scandal back in the 90's @ CU...

And that was just Art...

Don't have a problem with it... Art is Art.

Wasn't being presented to 3 year olds, so...

Get the Distinction yet, Lu-Lu?...

peace...

Forum List

Back