...PBS/Frontline and that Insurrection brouhaha...

You left out Mike Pence. Remember them chanting "Hang Mike Pense, Hang Mike Pense"? You know how trump trash get, they will eat their own in a heartbeat.

3 people in a rehearsed and choreographed PROPO?

Wow, those INSIREKTANG INSIREKSHUNESTS of INSIREKSHUN are a grave danger to our demagogueryacy. The SELFIE OF DEATH nearly caused TED CRUZ to MURDER Che Guevara Barbie who was only 6 blocks away... OH THE HORROR...

BTW, Pence, Mike Pence, who says he was never in any sort of danger.

Mike Pence breaks silence to slam House Dems' voting reform bill (nypost.com)

Yeah, I'd go along with what poster K9Buck suggests.
For those who ONLY did selfies....well, they ain't insurrectionists. Still, they are criminals. Deal with 'em harshly.

But then we will still have to address the issue of rioters who beat the crap out of Capitol police, who stated their intent to "Hang Mike Pence", to "shoot in the friggin' head" Speaker Pelosi, who battered down doors and windows.

Those mokes are a bit more problematic to the argument that it was all touristy selfies.

IMHO.

----------------------------------------------

[

Did you pee your panties, Herr Goebbels?

INSIKTANG INSIREKSHUNESTS of INSIREKSHUN threatified the GLORIOUS Queen of all, our HALLOWED Nazi Pigshit... OH how can the Reich go on with such dastardly acts as someone saying mean things about our RULER? ;eek:

When you fucking Nazis are so polite...

1618543197906.png

You left out Mike Pence. Remember them chanting "Hang Mike Pense, Hang Mike Pense"? You know how trump trash get, they will eat their own in a heartbeat.

3 people in a rehearsed and choreographed PROPO?

Wow, those INSIREKTANG INSIREKSHUNESTS of INSIREKSHUN are a grave danger to our demagogueryacy. The SELFIE OF DEATH nearly caused TED CRUZ to MURDER Che Guevara Barbie who was only 6 blocks away... OH THE HORROR...

BTW, Pence, Mike Pence, who says he was never in any sort of danger.

Mike Pence breaks silence to slam House Dems' voting reform bill (nypost.com)
Good for old Mike. He should have come out and talked to his supporters that day in The Capital when they were chanting to hang him, shouldn't he? Maybe he could have calmed the whole thing down. There's nothing like an elected official with the courage of his convictions. I'm sure they would have have blown off the trump rhetoric of an hour before and shook his hand, rather than hang him, right?

Good for old Mike. He should have come out and talked to his supporters that day in The Capital when they were chanting to hang him, shouldn't he? Maybe he could have calmed the whole thing down. There's nothing like an elected official with the courage of his convictions. I'm sure they would have have blown off the trump rhetoric of an hour before and shook his hand, rather than hang him, right?

Ah, still going with the lie, even after it's refuted.

There's a good Nazi.

3 people in a staged video Fritz, and you know it.

I’ve watched the news coverage over the January 6th ‘events’ at the Capitol closely.
Have posted occasionally on this venue about the people and the alleged transgression by them.

So when I saw this TV documentary on PBS, put together by Frontline & ProPublica I was intrigued.
I watched it and was impressed.

I posted a recent thread about it, but, because I’m a newbie and failed to follow common-sense protocols of the site, the thread was closed.

Still, the topic itself is still of importance. I bring it up again as in my opinion it remains a topic of important public interest and appropriate for political debate. Hopefully, I’ll do it right and the thread will offer an opportunity for all to demonstrate their own personal opinion on January 6th’s importance.

January 6th will be one of those events that will long resonate with Americans for generation…like Kennedy being shot, like the Challenger explosion, like 9/11.
A mob of partisans attacked the seat of our government, the ‘Peoples’s House’, in attempt to disrupt or reverse a constitutionally mandated step in our sacred democratic process of choosing our leadership.

Therefore, because I have long admired PBS and the Frontline productions I was keenly interested in their perspective on January 6th.
I was not disappointed in their treatment.

From the Tea Party movement, to Birtherisms, to Charlottesville, to the Capitol takeover in Lansing, Michigan to the violence at the Capitol in January, Frontline shows us a thru-line.
A narrative that is credible and understandable.

I strongly recommend that readers here find the PBS documentary and watch it:
Here is what one reviewer said about it:

“Law enforcement officials might have been caught off guard by the assault on the U.S. Capitol in January, but American Insurrection makes it painfully clear that the pieces for the attack had been put in play years before Donald Trump told his supporters to “take back” their country in Washington D.C. Part an examination of the various extremist groups that gained prominence during Trump’s presidency and part a condemnation of the forces that have aided and abetted them, PBS’ “American Insurrection” offers a wholly compelling portrait of how the nation’s most notorious fascist organizations operate and recruit members.

The 90-minute documentary, an investigative collaboration between Frontline, ProPublica, and the UC Berkeley Investigative Reporting Program, follows journalist A.C. Thompson as he reports on some of the nation’s most violent incidents over the last several years….”

It's America's Reichstag Fire.

The Nazi democrats desperately needed it.

Einstein warned us in 1948 that Zionists were fascists.

That is 100 percent undeniable today.

Ah, still going with the lie, even after it's refuted.

There's a good Nazi.

3 people in a staged video Fritz, and you know it.
You are the one that said he said he wasn't in any danger. I only heard the chanting in the halls of Congress while watching it. Can you believe some of those idiots actually posted their crap on Facebook? They picked up one yesterday that left DC after the insurrection, went back to Colorado, deleted (or tried to delete) his social media and email, then microwaved his phone and bought tickets to Switzerland as they do not extradite. But luckily they got him. Looks like he's Fkd. They think he is a flight risk, so he was denied bale.

Mike pence is what the GOP gets when it puts religious idiocy/insanity above patriotism to America, fiscal conservatism, and social libertarianism.

Jesus didn't float down from the clouds in Israel. That was pence with his $50 billion golden parachute for one of the worst acts of treason in US history.

Mike pence is what the GOP gets when it puts religious idiocy/insanity above patriotism to America, fiscal conservatism, and social libertarianism.

Jesus didn't float down from the clouds in Israel. That was pence with his $50 billion golden parachute for one of the worst acts of treason in US history.
What treason did he commit? If the trumpers were like you and thought he had done something treasonous, he might be wrong about having been in danger and maybe they really were planning to get him if they could. Spill it. I knew Donny was a sh#t heel, but what treasonous act did Pence do. Heck he even supported trump for 4 years.

January 6th will be remembered like 9-11 huh? Hardly, you had hundreds of mostly nut cases who were mostly pissed off what the Demonicrats have done to this country. If ANYTHING carrying on about it is a distraction of what really occurred this election.

History lies, so does the left. I've yet to see a single report how many people were on the streets in DC that day, the left clearly doesn't want people to know. Why would that be?

Walking around the Capitol building and taking selfies doesn't qualify as an "insurrection". The left LIES about everything.

Perhaps my favorite picture all election right here:
Screen-Shot-2021-01-13-at-5.21.16-PM.png

I’ve watched the news coverage over the January 6th ‘events’ at the Capitol closely.
Have posted occasionally on this venue about the people and the alleged transgression by them.

So when I saw this TV documentary on PBS, put together by Frontline & ProPublica I was intrigued.
I watched it and was impressed.

I posted a recent thread about it, but, because I’m a newbie and failed to follow common-sense protocols of the site, the thread was closed.

Still, the topic itself is still of importance. I bring it up again as in my opinion it remains a topic of important public interest and appropriate for political debate. Hopefully, I’ll do it right and the thread will offer an opportunity for all to demonstrate their own personal opinion on January 6th’s importance.

January 6th will be one of those events that will long resonate with Americans for generation…like Kennedy being shot, like the Challenger explosion, like 9/11.
A mob of partisans attacked the seat of our government, the ‘Peoples’s House’, in attempt to disrupt or reverse a constitutionally mandated step in our sacred democratic process of choosing our leadership.

Therefore, because I have long admired PBS and the Frontline productions I was keenly interested in their perspective on January 6th.
I was not disappointed in their treatment.

From the Tea Party movement, to Birtherisms, to Charlottesville, to the Capitol takeover in Lansing, Michigan to the violence at the Capitol in January, Frontline shows us a thru-line.
A narrative that is credible and understandable.

I strongly recommend that readers here find the PBS documentary and watch it:
Here is what one reviewer said about it:

“Law enforcement officials might have been caught off guard by the assault on the U.S. Capitol in January, but American Insurrection makes it painfully clear that the pieces for the attack had been put in play years before Donald Trump told his supporters to “take back” their country in Washington D.C. Part an examination of the various extremist groups that gained prominence during Trump’s presidency and part a condemnation of the forces that have aided and abetted them, PBS’ “American Insurrection” offers a wholly compelling portrait of how the nation’s most notorious fascist organizations operate and recruit members.

The 90-minute documentary, an investigative collaboration between Frontline, ProPublica, and the UC Berkeley Investigative Reporting Program, follows journalist A.C. Thompson as he reports on some of the nation’s most violent incidents over the last several years….”

It's America's Reichstag Fire.

The Nazi democrats desperately needed it.

Einstein warned us in 1948 that Zionists were fascists.

That is 100 percent undeniable today.
Okay, seriously, who is this guy?

January 6th will be remembered like 9-11 huh? Hardly, you had hundreds of mostly nut cases who were mostly pissed off what the Demonicrats have done to this country. If ANYTHING carrying on about it is a distraction of what really occurred this election.

History lies, so does the left. I've yet to see a single report how many people were on the streets in DC that day, the left clearly doesn't want people to know. Why would that be?

Walking around the Capitol building and taking selfies doesn't qualify as an "insurrection". The left LIES about everything.
You guys trying to kill the VP does.

Why are my tax dollars going........
OK, poster Bush, we feel your pain.
So, rather than just complain on an internet gossipboard........do something.
Short-pocket your next tax payment by the amount you think is proportionately paid for NPR/PBS funding. Send with it an explanatory letter (if you would, please, share it with this forum)....as to why you are withholding some of your tax payment.

Let us know, please.......on how it goes.

Lastly, and most importantly, did you watch the PBS/Frontline documentary?
Already contacted my Senators and House Rep. Judy Woodruff and the News Hour is leftist bullshit too. She cried on national television when Bill and Hillary lost their power grab.

Now we know that right wing domestic terrorism is large enough to be a serious problem.

So, the appropriate agencies are on it. The nation is more aware. These ignorant, mal-informed, paranoid mongrels are on our radar.

Looking at the silver lining.
What about BLM and ANTIFA domestic terrorist?

Now we know that right wing domestic terrorism is large enough to be a serious problem.

So, the appropriate agencies are on it. The nation is more aware. These ignorant, mal-informed, paranoid mongrels are on our radar.

Looking at the silver lining.
What about BLM and ANTIFA domestic terrorist?
Same thing. You guys are more dangerous domestic terrorists because you're so heavily armed and you're blatantly telling us what's coming.

Plus, you absolutely refuse to look in the mirror, as your post to me demonstrates.

You've written a really good review but I doubt it will be taken seriously here. It would be a far more better fit if posted in the TV Forum. Here in politics it is all about stating your position and blasting away.

What treason did he commit? If the trumpers were like you and thought he had done something treasonous, he might be wrong about having been in danger and maybe they really were planning to get him if they could. Spill it. I knew Donny was a sh#t heel, but what treasonous act did Pence do. Heck he even supported trump for 4 years.

Mike pence and his family made tens of millions of dollars on 911 investing in gold, oil, defense stocks, and the long bond.

Mike pence participated in the use of foreign sponsored fraud to rig an election and thwart the will of the American people, and was paid billions by a foreign entity to do so.

Let's be serious. If mike pence signs the constitutional halt of the election on 1/6, trump is re-elected with a GOP House and Senate,the true legal result of the election. That makes pence the GOP front runner in 2024. What would cause any patriotic American to do that?

Mike pence is not a patriotic American. He is a Zionist traitor, a Jew masquerading as a Christian, and all he cared about was shutting off any 911 cases coming out of DOJ. Mike pence also wants a US war with Iran, and he'll get that with Traitor Joe very soon.

You are the one that said he said he wasn't in any danger. I only heard the chanting in the halls of Congress while watching it. Can you believe some of those idiots actually posted their crap on Facebook? They picked up one yesterday that left DC after the insurrection, went back to Colorado, deleted (or tried to delete) his social media and email, then microwaved his phone and bought tickets to Switzerland as they do not extradite. But luckily they got him. Looks like he's Fkd. They think he is a flight risk, so he was denied bale.

A Nazi said "insurrection," everybody drink!

You , like the rest of your Reich, are trying to paint a peaceful protest as a lynch mob. 3 morons, most likely ANTIFA Brown Shirts, chanted for a well choreographed video that was fed directly to the Reich propaganda corps.

Vice President Pence probably SHOULD have addressed the crowd.

So, you're ANTIFA then?

Forum List

Back