...PBS/Frontline and that Insurrection brouhaha...

Now we know that right wing domestic terrorism is large enough to be a serious problem.

So, the appropriate agencies are on it. The nation is more aware. These ignorant, mal-informed, paranoid mongrels are on our radar.

Looking at the silver lining.

If ONLY you had a FINAL SOLUTION to the white people problem, Herr Mac.

I'm sure your Reich has something in mind.....

Now we know that right wing domestic terrorism is large enough to be a serious problem.

So, the appropriate agencies are on it. The nation is more aware. These ignorant, mal-informed, paranoid mongrels are on our radar.

Looking at the silver lining.

If ONLY you had a FINAL SOLUTION to the white people problem, Herr Mac.

I'm sure your Reich has something in mind.....
Okie dokie, my little paranoid Trumpster!

January 6th will be remembered like 9-11 huh? Hardly, you had hundreds of mostly nut cases who were mostly pissed off what the Demonicrats have done to this country. If ANYTHING carrying on about it is a distraction of what really occurred this election.

History lies, so does the left. I've yet to see a single report how many people were on the streets in DC that day, the left clearly doesn't want people to know. Why would that be?

Walking around the Capitol building and taking selfies doesn't qualify as an "insurrection". The left LIES about everything.
You guys trying to kill the VP does.
Nobody tried to kill Pence, buffoon.

Mike pence is what the GOP gets when it puts religious idiocy/insanity above patriotism to America, fiscal conservatism, and social libertarianism.

Jesus didn't float down from the clouds in Israel. That was pence with his $50 billion golden parachute for one of the worst acts of treason in US history.

So, you're ANTIFA then?

I am anti-fascist, but I can actually define the word fascist, which 99 percent of ANTIFA cannot do, and I'll bet neither can you.

I am anti-fascist, but I can actually define the word fascist, which 99 percent of ANTIFA cannot do, and I'll bet neither can you.

Nah, you're a fucking Nazi.

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi; you are part of the Nazi party.

PBS is part of the Crazy Left Wing Fanatic Democrat Cult, sooo....
It was not a insurrection, it was protest that got out of hand.
The Democrats wanted it to happen, that is why Pelosi's Stasi removed the barricades and waved the people in.

If it was an insurrection, it was the lamest one that there ever was.
People walking inside the ropes, little old lady holding a flag... LOL Troglocrats are dumb

capitolprotests2021jfjgjgjg.jpg

"The Democrats wanted it to happen, that is why Pelosi's Stasi removed the barricades and waved the people in. If it was an insurrection, it was the lamest one that there ever was."

Lame?

Well, ummm,......sure.
That's pretty well-plowed ground on this forum.
It's been thoroughly discussed that the people who attacked the police and vandalized the Capitol were the society's-losers component of the MagaCult, QDupes & Jackass Patriots. They were the dummkopfs' who took selfies of themselves trashing offices and beating cops with a Blue Lives Matter flagpole.
Organizational skills ain't highlighted on their curriculum vitae.

As far as being "let in".....tell that to the cops with bear-mace in the face, the cop who lost three fingers, the one who lost an eye, or those with the broken ribs, ankles, hands and fingers.

Captain Obvious Hint: Watch the friggin' videos.
Duh!

Those cultists and losers who violently engaged the police, who broke down doors and windows, and declared they wanted to hang Pence, and shoot Pelosi "in the friggin" head......weren't your Chamber of Commerce Republicans who pray for individual accountability, fair trade, and respect for law and order.

Noper, they were the poor students in class, the undereducated, ne'er-do-wells, of our American life. And they bit, hook, line and sinker, to the, ummm?....'fibs'? ....... repeatedly and insistently Tweeted and shouted by the then current president, and Tucker Giuliani, Krakenpot Powell, and other assorted conspiracists and mendacious TV/Radio/Blog talking heads.
It was a scam that was created by Don Trump in order to give himself a back-door for his ego to escape IF he lost (it started in the early months of 2020); and once he did lose it became a grift to bilk the dumb and culty out of, what?......$240-$300 million bucks.

Losers ran up those steps waving their flags and carrying their cans of Mace. And, so far, approaching 500 of them are going to see our American society ask for accountability.

Hopefully, all of those who illegally entered the Capitol, whether they took just selfies or smeared feces on the wall, AND...every single jackwad one of 'em who assaulted a cop......will see time before a judge.

Can't we all at least agree to pray and hope for THAT bit of accountability as patriotic Conservative Americans?

I wish I could be clearer on that.

"The Democrats wanted it to happen, that is why Pelosi's Stasi removed the barricades and waved the people in. If it was an insurrection, it was the lamest one that there ever was."

Lame?

Well, ummm,......sure.
That's pretty well-plowed ground on this forum.
It's been thoroughly discussed that the people who attacked the police and vandalized the Capitol were the society's-losers component of the MagaCult, QDupes & Jackass Patriots. They were the dummkopfs' who took selfies of themselves trashing offices and beating cops with a Blue Lives Matter flagpole.
Organizational skills ain't highlighted on their curriculum vitae.

As far as being "let in".....tell that to the cops with bear-mace in the face, the cop who lost three fingers, the one who lost an eye, or those with the broken ribs, ankles, hands and fingers.

Captain Obvious Hint: Watch the friggin' videos.
Duh!

Those cultists and losers who violently engaged the police, who broke down doors and windows, and declared they wanted to hang Pence, and shoot Pelosi "in the friggin" head......weren't your Chamber of Commerce Republicans who pray for individual accountability, fair trade, and respect for law and order.

Noper, they were the poor students in class, the undereducated, ne'er-do-wells, of our American life. And they bit, hook, line and sinker, to the, ummm?....'fibs'? ....... repeatedly and insistently Tweeted and shouted by the then current president, and Tucker Giuliani, Krakenpot Powell, and other assorted conspiracists and mendacious TV/Radio/Blog talking heads.
It was a scam that was created by Don Trump in order to give himself a back-door for his ego to escape IF he lost (it started in the early months of 2020); and once he did lose it became a grift to bilk the dumb and culty out of, what?......$240-$300 million bucks.

Losers ran up those steps waving their flags and carrying their cans of Mace. And, so far, approaching 500 of them are going to see our American society ask for accountability.

Hopefully, all of those who illegally entered the Capitol, whether they took just selfies or smeared feces on the wall, AND...every single jackwad one of 'em who assaulted a cop......will see time before a judge.

Can't we all at least agree to pray and hope for THAT bit of accountability as patriotic Conservative Americans?

I wish I could be clearer on that.
Now apply your same bullcrap to every other injustice that has taken place in the last 13 years. Apply your bullcrap to Antifa, BLM, the Democrat's, the thugs thuggin at the riots, the genocide by abortion, the aiding and abetting of activities that are known to cause death among the populaces, and on and on and on it goes.

Cherry picking it all because of political agendas is a sickness that is taking place today, and the hypocrisy is off the chain.

Now apply your same bullcrap to every other injustice that has taken place in the last 13 years. Apply your bullcrap to Antifa, BLM, the Democrat's, the thugs thuggin at the riots, the genocide by abortion,

Focus, poster 'beagle', focus.

If you wish to discuss 'Antifa', or 'BLM', or Democrats, or rioting thugs, or genocide, or abortion.....well, mi amigo, start a thread.
Or multiple threads.

Today, in the here and now, we are discussing the Frontline documentary on the events of January 6th at the Capitol.
If you have some informative, or even just your opinion on what happened, how it happened, who is responsible, and how does American society prevent the injuries and damage that we saw occurred on January 6th......well, here is a thread to show your stuff, do your whirl&twirl.

You should anticipate, poster 'beagle', that documentary and serious media attention directed at January 6th is only beginning. You will see....we all will see....more and more autopsies, colonoscopies, of that signal event for America. Just tonight, '60 Minutes' did a segment on the Oathkeepers. They wouldn't have paid any attention to a group of Jackass Patriots playing soldier-boy if those fatties-in-Kevlar had not been visible and vocal on January 6th.

True that.

Last edited:
Now apply your same bullcrap to every other injustice that has taken place in the last 13 years. Apply your bullcrap to Antifa, BLM, the Democrat's, the thugs thuggin at the riots, the genocide by abortion,

Focus, poster 'beagle', focus.

If you wish to discuss 'Antifa', or 'BLM', or Democrats, or rioting thugs, or genocide, or abortion.....well, mi amigo, start a thread.
Or multiple threads.

Today, in the here and now, we are discussing the Frontline documentary on the events of January 6th at the Capitol.
If you have some informative, or even just your opinion on what happened, how it happened, who is responsible, and how does American society prevent the injuries and damage that we saw occurred on January 6th......well, here is a thread to show your stuff, do your whirl&twirl.

You should anticipate, poster 'beagle', that documentary and serious media attention directed at January 6th is only beginning. You will see....we all will see....more and more autopsies, colonoscopies, of that signal event for America. Just tonight, '60 Minutes' did a segment on the Oathkeepers. They wouldn't have paid any attention to a group of Jackass Patriots playing soldier-boy if those fatties-in-Kevlar had not been visible and vocal on January 6th.

True that.
Listen you, the thread is done anyway, but here you are attempting to revive it ?? LOL.

"the thread is done anyway, but here you are attempting to revive it"

You old slyboots, Beagle.

So you still want to discuss that Frontline documentary.......but didn't want it to look like you wanted to discuss the Frontline documentary?

Got it.

OK, I'll go first.
Let's talk about the Frontline documentary.

But, just between us, as far as head-fakes go, well, mi amigo.........I think you kinda sorta tipped your hand.

How?

Well, it's been a month since the last exchanges.....which were, by the way, yours on April 17th, and mine on April 18th.

So let's revive it.
What do you want to say about the Frontline documentary, poster Beagle?

Did you think it was informative?

"the thread is done anyway, but here you are attempting to revive it"

You old slyboots, Beagle.

So you still want to discuss that Frontline documentary.......but didn't want it to look like you wanted to discuss the Frontline documentary?

Got it.

OK, I'll go first.

Let's talk about the Frontline documentary.

But, just between us, as far as head-fakes go, well, mi amigo.........I think you kinda sorta tipped your hand.

How?

Well, it's been a month since the last exchanges.....which were, by the way, yours on April 17th, and mine on April 18th.

So let's revive it.
What do you want to say about the Frontline documentary, poster Beagle?

Did you think it was informative?
Good grief.

Walking around the Capitol building and taking selfies doesn't qualify as an "insurrection".
And it doesn't result in 5 dead (six if you count Officer Sicknick) 140 cops injured and dozens hospitalized.

Musta been something else then huh? Like an INSURRECTION

New Topics

Forum List

Back