Lib vs Lib

Stupid Trumpers not getting vaxxed are going to kill us........while lib healthcare giant says they cant get vaxxed......too funny.
Minnesota hospital system only offers COVID vaccines to 'people of certain races,' at-risk groups (alphanewsmn.com)
According to the county website, I wasn't even eligible when I got my appointment for the first shot, as I was only 66 years old. State website had a state eligibility survey to take, so I was eligible, approved by the state and the state website invited me to schedule. I did and it set and confirmed my appointment, date and time at the same local health department whose website said I was not eligible yet due to being so young. Go figure.

Stupid Trumpers not getting vaxxed are going to kill us........while lib healthcare giant says they cant get vaxxed......too funny.
Minnesota hospital system only offers COVID vaccines to 'people of certain races,' at-risk groups (alphanewsmn.com)
According to the county website, I wasn't even eligible when I got my appointment for the first shot, as I was only 66 years old. State website had a state eligibility survey to take, so I was eligible, approved by the state and the state website invited me to schedule. I did and it set and confirmed my appointment, date and time at the same local health department whose website said I was not eligible yet due to being so young. Go figure.
fuck covid, fuck the shots...don want no shot rushed like hell to market

Fine with me. I got both of mine and have had Covid already. I figure it's you problem now. We're moving on.

Fine with me. I got both of mine and have had Covid already. I figure it's you problem now. We're moving on.
Not so fast says Fauci

Your nation is experiencing more division than ever before. You have more overt racism and calling out of people simply due to their race.

China is in the drivers seat with a far more patriotic nation and they certainly benefit from your domestic division and "China First" media and policies. Russia will be there with them as strategic partners.

As America falls, so does the rest of the West.

Your nation is experiencing more division than ever before. You have more overt racism and calling out of people simply due to their race.

China is in the drivers seat with a far more patriotic nation and they certainly benefit from your domestic division and "China First" media and policies. Russia will be there with them as strategic partners.

Yeah China has no racism.....They just commit genocide. Yes they are very 'patriotic.'

Yeah China has no racism.....They just commit genocide. Yes they are very 'patriotic.'

Well, yes, there are plenty of racists there, but that doesn't take away from its nations view of patriotism for the state and it's own Chinese heritage (and ruling Party). Since they are hardly a kaleidoscope of different races and communities (and the West has supported these Marxist Nationalists regardless). China maintains this view. A homogeneous population that has expressed open racism against people from other nations.

Minorities in China have little to no power because China refers to nation as "their country" and you are just a visitor. Thus, no dispute, you are patriotic to China or you are the enemy. If you don't like it, they will tell you to leave, or, simply send you on a plane (or a prison), whether you like it or not.

Regardless of how we view that or how we disagree with such an approach, we now have domestic leaders and politicians acting and sounding more like them. Instead of dividing people solely by race, many extract other differences based on political perspective or ideology. We can't say "differences are our strength" when conservative and libertarian views are stifled, people are shawdowbanned and "cancelled" due to their views, or even their race (such as deciding who can receive a vaccine or not).
I'd like to meet the geniuses of any agency who thinks that such a silencing approach is great for America.

Even France and others were outspoken against twitter banning Trump and it empowered these countries to look with suspicion these companies (not a bright move). As I've said, if the world views America and China as similar nations, the world will just turn to China and it's growth and 1.4B people and decide "we will support their global dominance now". They've been told China is the next big thing and the U.S is on decline and too many politicians reinforced this view over the last 25 years. Reagan knew how to put the stick in the sand and force nations "America or them". Trump was doing the same and it angered the China First patsies who though they got in on the ground floor.

China and Russia both know that differences will always be exploited by some in America, be it CNN, MSNBC, social justice warrors, lawyers, the Al Sharptons of the work etc, so, they seek to encourage it. Russia has used division for racial, religious, cultural differences between Western citizens for decades and now China has inherited that approach with a vengence and much higher success. It doesn't matter about the reality, because the West is hurting itself through the very concepts it has presented itself as seeking to spread: liberty.

Yuri Bezmenov provided the most accurate description of these attempts. Attempts that Russia had some success with but ultimately failed miserably due to America round up the rest of the world in the fight.

China is not making the same errors they did. They are utilizing dominant soft power, while their hard power in the form of military, grows and is applied without apology.

No, they just have to go somewhere else to get vaccinated. They aren't holding doses in a back room that are going unused because of this. So your point is baseless.
Where would I go besides a clinic.......obviously this is having an impact since they are a major provider ya damned denier......

Where would I go besides a clinic..
Do you live on the Moon? Walgreens, CVS, Kroger, most pharmacies, one of the other 120 hospitals in Minnesota (this company has 10), etc. etc.
yeah hospital thats it...good luck with that........not seen anything indicating any of the local Drug stores are vaxxing........and I live right top of one.....most the time there only 4-5 inside

Kool aid.png

yeah hospital thats it...good luck with that....
Uh, you are talking about a company with ten hospitals. Out of 130 in Minnesota. It's your thread. Like, the whole thing.
not seen anything indicating any of the local Drug stores are vaxxing
In what State? Name the State. Let's check that.
I'm not about to travel just cause some idiot Corp wants to go full racist. Dr asked if I had mine which I hadn't, he said I should have received an email which I hadn't. Maybe I'll send him this article see if he replies

I'm not about to travel just cause some idiot Corp wants to go full racist.
Haha, wow. Poor, poor you. Travel... how far? What? You can't travel to get vaccinated, and you just decided why... and it's because of them there racists you just found out about? This is getting absurd.

Forum List

Back