PBD podcast -"Nobody Gives A Sh*t About Ukraine!" - Reaction To Biden's Surprise Visit To Ukraine

Pure fantasy.

See, Glen's what's called a "journalist". Instead of being on the corporate dime with a prescribed mission to take down Orange Man Rad, he actually objectively seeks the truth while maintaining his presence outside the boundaries of ideology.

Please provide one single solitary iota of evidence to back up your deranged delusions about his status as a Russian asset.

Then he can join Trump in the woke Gulag.

Spoiler Alert: Not gonna happen.

To either of 'em.

Too bad, so sad. ;)

Glen was literally part of the Democrat Media Bubble until they went completely insane.

You have problems with cause and effect and not requiring proof on conjecture, be it this or on elections.
i never claimed that voter fraud changed the outcome of the elections ... however the censoring of the truth by the msm and social media giants that are operatives of the DNC did !

Ridiculous. Next you will say if we will put a Republican in office, Russia will withdraw and give back whatever land they are occupying, whether trump said has made statements of support for Putin on the invasion or not. I'm not buying it.
You are a retard who needs to tell your counselor to up your TDS meds. Putin was smart. Waiting for your pant shitting idol to steal his way into office, then taking whatever he wants without penalty. How many nations did Putin invade under Trump you retarded troll?

i never claimed that voter fraud changed the outcome of the elections ... however the censoring of the truth by the msm and social media giants that are operatives of the DNC did !

Also unverifiable mail in ballots
That's simply a fact.

Personally, I get fed up with Republicans and supposed conservative that support Russia and are unwilling to aid a country fighting against Putin trying to take over a foreign country, trying to stand for it's own freedom against the tyranny of that Russian leader, trying to reassemble the Cold War Soviet.

Why is it the US's job to 'stand up to Russia'? Why don't the ukranians just give Putin the piece of land he wants? That would avoid all of these unnecessary deaths? Is a piece of land worth more than human life?

Why is it the US's job to 'stand up to Russia'? Why don't the ukranians just give Putin the piece of land he wants? That would avoid all of these unnecessary deaths? Is a piece of land worth more than human life?
Can I just move in and take your property, your home? No. You would fight to keep it. The law would be on your side and the government would help you defend, and they would defend with boots on the ground and cops at my door. Without having to put the boots of our young on the ground in Ukraine, we have the means to aid materially, the Ukraine fight for it's continued freedom. For America to be America, we have the obligation, and we have seen twice in Europe the consequences of not supporting until it was almost too late.

Can I just move in and take your property, your home? No. You would fight to keep it. The law would be on your side and the government would help you defend, and they would defend with boots on the ground and cops at my door. Without having to put the boots of our young on the ground in Ukraine, we have the means to aid materially, the Ukraine fight for it's continued freedom. For America to be America, we have the obligation, and we have seen twice in Europe the consequences of not supporting until it was almost too late.
So property is more important than life? Just give them the piece of land they want and save all of those lives.

So property is more important than life? Just give them the piece of land they want and save all of those lives.
Duck! Your picture came out on the internet!
neville-chamberlain.jpg

I give a shit about america because I am an American. I want our problems fixed before we starting sending billions to one of the most corrupt countries in the world that has never done anything for America and will never pay that money back. That's also why I don't give a shit about Ukraine.

Jesus Christ, with 3/5 of Bidens last financial package he sent to Ukraine so we can pay ukranians pensions he could have given every single American a million dollars.

I do not care about Ukraine. I care about our border and the illegals swarming through it, I care about the spike in crime, I care about white people being treated like white supremacist demons, I care about criminals allover the country doing criminal shit and being treated like victims, I'm tired of the world banks and the world economic forum dictating our lives, I'm tired of people like bill gates trying to control what we do, I'm tired of lies being used to scare us into submission about climate and it being used to control us, I'm tired of everything being blamed on racism, there are a lot of serious problem I care about in America. Ukraine? Fuck em.

Duck! Your picture came out on the internet!
You lefties are always screaming about the sanctity of life over everything, except of course when it's innocent babies. So now you're throwing in land as being more precious as well, turning into quite the little war mongers. aren't you?

You lefties are always screaming about the sanctity of life over everything, except of course when it's innocent babies. So now you're throwing in land as being more precious as well, turning into quite the little war mongers. aren't you?
That lets me out. I have never been a sanctity of human life kind of guy.

That lets me out. I have never been a sanctity of human life kind of guy.

Oh, I know, that's obvious. You need to get your fellow minions on board and tell them to quit being such hypocrites.

Forum List

Back