Paycheck FAIRNESS Act Blocked By Republicans! What's New!

Steph, the great majority of America will not play your game. Flatly. The stats prove it.

All these posts by the right wing and nothing that addresses the fact that women are not paid equally. Just anti government rants. Leads me to believe that if we still had slavery, this right wing mentality would be against freeing the slaves.

"What right has government government got interferring." "Plantation owners paid good money for these slaves etc" Another opinion that went around back then "Slave owners should be reimbursed for the money they invested in these now freed slaves. Spare me the "republicans were for freeing the slaves routine". There's no comparison between those republicans of old and you people that always side with authority and big money. So don't flatter yourself that you're in the same league with freedom fighters anywhere.

We laugh at this shit because the guy in the White House is one of the worst offenders of this issue.

You people can't even get Obama to pay women fairly.

All these posts by the right wing and nothing that addresses the fact that women are not paid equally. Just anti government rants. Leads me to believe that if we still had slavery, this right wing mentality would be against freeing the slaves.

"What right has government government got interferring." "Plantation owners paid good money for these slaves etc" Another opinion that went around back then "Slave owners should be reimbursed for the money they invested in these now freed slaves. Spare me the "republicans were for freeing the slaves routine". There's no comparison between those republicans of old and you people that always side with authority and big money. So don't flatter yourself that you're in the same league with freedom fighters anywhere.

We laugh at this shit because the guy in the White House is one of the worst offenders of this issue.

You people can't even get Obama to pay women fairly.

Wow, women will do the same jobs as men for 77 cents on the dollar! If I were an employer I'd fire all the men and hire women to save a buttload on labor cost.

Last edited:
antares misdirects, as only a person in the medical insurance is trained to do

either we treat women right in the GOP and our polices, or we will keep losing

anatares, wipe your chin please and stay away from Warrior if you can't

antares misdirects, as only a person in the medical insurance is trained to do

either we treat women right in the GOP and our polices, or we will keep losing

anatares, wipe your chin please and stay away from Warrior if you can't

You wish you could vote for Bammy again DESPITE his mistreatment of women Jake, we all know it.

Either we as a GOP treat our people right, or we will continue to sink as a minority party

Inevitable

Republicans are Fragile...From the guy Republicans loved

That would be who?

ClosedCaption inferred "Republicans are fragile" from "how fragile the people were."

I didn't know "the people" were all Republicans. Does "We the people" mean "We the Republicans?"

Whatever. Reading comprehension issues.

The GOP is going to be astounded even though it has worked at pissing off women voters the last six years.

"how did this happen?", asks the wuckfits in the GOP leadership

Hey genius. Nobody knows about it. Nor do they care.

hey, wuckfit, female America has no use for the anti-woman policies of the stupid part of the GOP.

55% of all women, 66% of unmarried women, 80% of millennial women voted against our GOP in 2012.

If we keep pissing women off, what do you think will happen in every national then state then local elections from then on?

Does misspelling this word make you feel better about using it? Really it just makes you look dyslecix... dylsexic... dyxlecis... oh you get the point.

hey, wuckfit, female America has no use for the anti-woman policies of the stupid part of the GOP.

55% of all women, 66% of unmarried women, 80% of millennial women voted against our GOP in 2012.

If we keep pissing women off, what do you think will happen in every national then state then local elections from then on?

You are a dumb fuck Jake. The Left just makes all of this shit up and you guzzle it down like it's Bammy Jizz.

Stats are facts, they lead to one conclusion: the hard right in the GOP want to destroy the country. To punish women for voting against them. You wukfits are amazing!

Stats are psuedo-facts. You can get "stats" to support just about any position out there depending on how, where, when, and who you poll.

Why should women be treated differently because they're a woman? I believe the federal government just maintain only a general minimum wage but no more. I don't think they should check each pay check.
Then once and for all bring DOWN the salaries that men currently make to be on par with what women make. Then you and others would be putting your money where your mouth is.

Pay is and always has been determined on a per-person basis. You get raises for working longer on a job. You get raises for doing a good job. You get raises for being there when the company did well.

How can you ever compare the pay of one person to another person even in the same job? They would have to have been in the same job for the same amount of time doing the same level of work starting with the same initial pay based on the same initial qualifications.

Does that seem likely to happen ever?

Mathbud1 well never succeed in business, obviously.

Yep, the far right fascists will discount facts that clearly state that women will overwhelming oppose them and will continue doing so.

So Mathbud1 and his buddies believe in delusions not facts.

What is wrong with basing pay off the merit of the individual? Or negotiating our pay with our employers?

Yep, the far right fascists will discount facts that clearly state that women will overwhelming oppose them and will continue doing so.

What you know about business you could write on your boyfriend's ass Jake.

It's nice that you have that opinion. You're wrong, but it's nice.

Either we as a GOP treat our people right, or we will continue to sink as a minority party

Inevitable
What's with this "we" stuff Jake? I've never seen any point where you come down right of center. On most you're as far left as anyone.

Inevitable
What's with this "we" stuff Jake? I've never seen any point where you come down right of center. On most you're as far left as anyone.

Meatbud1, honey, you are not a judge of anything.

You are not smart enough to do so.

You think anybody to the left of Cantor or Boehner is a flying lib.

Which makes you a far right reactionary doosh hull down below the horizon with your eyes just visible.

JakeTheFake, a most worthless POS.

Can't accept that the GOP will take over the senate in 2014 and will expand that again in 2016.

Mia Love ! Go Baby.

Jake: STFU

Forum List

Back