'Pawn Stars' Star Rick Harrison Has Tough Words For Administration

Wow business people just want to conduct business and make money, while hiring folks. What a concept!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick must be plotting someway to crush the lower classes and become supreme ruler of the world by promoting capitalism!!!!!!!!!! And leftwingers really believe a guy that owns a pawn shop is in the top 1%.

Wow business people just want to conduct business and make money, while hiring folks. What a concept!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick must be plotting someway to crush the lower classes and become supreme ruler of the world by promoting capitalism!!!!!!!!!! And leftwingers really believe a guy that owns a pawn shop is in the top 1%.

Rick Harrison alone is worth over 5 million, he is well into the 1%. They, including most pawn shops make a killing off of ripping people off.

Last edited:
I watch the show and I think that a lot of times he pays too much, I am thinking just to make the show interesting.

In this day and age I wonder about people who go in to the shop and don't know the worth of what they have. If they sell too cheap shame on them.

I guess his bitch is that they are using the sequester as an excuse to not give permits? I am not sure I am buying all of that but maybe.

Rick Harrison alone is worth over 5 million, he is well into the 1%. They, including most pawn shops make a killing off of ripping people off.

What the hell does his worth have to do with the subject? Not allowing 100 to work is offset by Harrison being worth 5 million? Really?

Then dont shop there.....and as for him being in the top 1%....oh nooooo, that is because of the tv series...most pawn shop owners are not. Atleast he works for a living to get into the top 1% unlike Obama, Reid, Pelosi, who siphon off taxpayer money for it.

and the whole point, which some wish to get away from, is the FACTS that it is getting harder and harder to do business anymore. You know, that little thing called helping put people back to work.

What is laughable about this whole thread, is that if he came out siding with obama, he'd be the left wing's hero who makes money scamming people.

And the right would be questioning his character! :nono:

The Right would (rightfully) be laughing at anyone holding up a reality show guy as some kind of expert on how our government should be run.

It is just as easy to open and run a business now as it was 20 years ago. The idea that we have too many regulations for businesses to be profitable is ridiculous.

I love what Rick does in his business. Buying low and selling high is good stuff. But.....if you don't know that the RW echo chamber is sucking his cock hard to get him to dish on Obama.....you might be lacking awareness.

I expect that he might walk back his rhetoric or make his journey in RW media land a very short one.

It is just as easy to open and run a business now as it was 20 years ago. The idea that we have too many regulations for businesses to be profitable is ridiculous.

I love what Rick does in his business. Buying low and selling high is good stuff. But.....if you don't know that the RW echo chamber is sucking his cock hard to get him to dish on Obama.....you might be lacking awareness.

I expect that he might walk back his rhetoric or make his journey in RW media land a very short one.

Now that is projection, he just described liberal politics. Are you saying the RW gave him money to make up stuff? What exactally are you saying?

And lone you dont think regulations have been implemented?

Ill give you one, OBamacare.....too long wont go there now
Another Cafe Standards.....do you know how car mfg keep up to make those mpg requirements.....by using lighter and in many cases weaker materials.....so yeah it has an effect....sometimes on cost...sometimes on quality....but you know what, businesses dont pay for it...the regular joe does.
So raise taxes on payroll...it just means w'ere getting less as employees...raise taxes on the rich, they just raise prices and we pay....maybe you noticed gas, food and just about everything going up......I wonder why!!

Forum List

Back