'Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison says son Adam died from fentanyl overdose, blames border crisis

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You feel bad for anyone who dies of poisons. To me this is the most important issue that will define America for the next 100 years. If only people cared more...

"Pawn Stars" personality Rick Harrison revealed his son, Adam Harrison, died from a fentanyl overdose, Fox News Digital confirmed. Adam was 39.

"Yes, I can confirm Adam died from a fentanyl overdose," Rick said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "The fentanyl crisis in this country must be taken more seriously. It seems it is just flowing over the borders and nothing is being done about it. We must do better."

Details surrounding Adam's death were not immediately known.

The materials needed come from China but it is made and trafficked from Mexico, clearly. Sent on purpose from China I am quite certain and American politicians let them poison your nation.

First, it's amusing watching the West get all upset about China supposedly providing Fentanyl, given that the west for a century insisted on pumping tons of opium into China, even went to war with China twice to keep the market going.

Second, I'm old enough to remember way too many "Drug Scares". In the 1970's, it was LSD and Heroin. In the 1980's it was cocaine and crack. In the Aughts it was Crystal Meth. Now it's fentanyl. We are on Drug War VI by now, and it's tedious.

You feel bad for anyone who dies of poisons. To me this is the most important issue that will define America for the next 100 years. If only people cared more...

"Pawn Stars" personality Rick Harrison revealed his son, Adam Harrison, died from a fentanyl overdose, Fox News Digital confirmed. Adam was 39.

"Yes, I can confirm Adam died from a fentanyl overdose," Rick said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "The fentanyl crisis in this country must be taken more seriously. It seems it is just flowing over the borders and nothing is being done about it. We must do better."

No can do Rick.

The drug cartels own the US government.

That means your child and the child of everyone else in the country means nothing to any of them.

No can do Rick.

The drug cartels own the US government.

That means your child and the child of everyone else in the country means nothing to any of them.

Or they could raise their kid right so they don't do drugs...

Here's why we hae a drug problem. A certain percentage of the population has decided our drug laws are fucking silly and ignore them.

Does he think China has drilled a hole through the planet and is pushing the drugs and chemicals across a land border?

I blame Chumley

1705966383886.jpeg

He killed the Old Man too

Or they could raise their kid right so they don't do drugs...

Here's why we hae a drug problem. A certain percentage of the population has decided our drug laws are fucking silly and ignore them.
You rejoice with Joe Biden over the death of Rick's son and demand more of the same.

why are drugs so popular with a lot people.

why are drugs so popular with a lot people.
Loneliness, peer pressure, a desire to escape, boredom, social interactions, who knows? The same question can be asked of people who drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or engage in high carb diets to feel "happy".

A little bit of G-d in peoples lives couldn't hurt, could it?

Forum List

Back