Paul Ryan sets a Record of the most Interns in one picture.

Alright then. Try porta potty.

That was my young nephew's response when my mother and I were talking about phone booths recently. He had never heard of the phrase before. lol

Paul Ryan is looking at this photo, and thinking, "How did that black chick squeeze in there?"
And this is why you're going back on ignore.

Those jobs require two 3 things. A willing applicant. An education. And a choice.

So Ryan is responsible for those how? People like you and the op are a virus on our nation. Where you see superficial color I see qualified & energized youth.
...and approval of said applicant.......

There's one black woman in the back right.

It's like playing Where's Waldo, finding the minority person in a gathering of Republicans.
You mean finding a black person in a group of informed & educated Americans?
The GOP should really run with that.
They are. Are you ignoring current events? A dem will hire you because of your color
A goper will hire you because you meet the qualifications for the job

Some people are taking some of these comments too seriously. I don't give a shit that there's one black person in the crowd. I think it's hilarious. Seriously. How do you manage to get that many people gathered ANYWHERE without seeing at least two black people? I think more blacks show up to cross burnings.

They have white people and tan people and whiter people and milk colored people....Diversity
No, its not diverse at all. Unfortunately you get thugs when you get diversity. There are no thugs in that picture. THOSE people have futures.

Seriously. How do you manage to get that many people gathered ANYWHERE without seeing at least two black people?
Lets start with a graduating class at MIT and go from there? :laugh:

2014Hooding-group-reception_DSC4300_0.jpg

Some people are taking some of these comments too seriously. I don't give a shit that there's one black person in the crowd. I think it's hilarious. Seriously. How do you manage to get that many people gathered ANYWHERE without seeing at least two black people? I think more blacks show up to cross burnings.

I dont even think that person is black :p Looks like a Sicilian with a tan :rock:

Seriously. How do you manage to get that many people gathered ANYWHERE without seeing at least two black people?
How about a graduating class at MIT? :laugh:

2014Hooding-group-reception_DSC4300_0.jpg
Way more diverse than the Intern pic.
Yet not one black person. Ouch! :laugh:

And STILL more diverse. Ouch!
Clearly diversity doesnt equal success.

STILL more diverse than Ryans pic. Sheesh:laugh:

Forum List

Back